Hi Zohib,

First of all thanks for coming back , i know you were banned. You are quite important for this forum as you understand RE of NCR as well other respective subjects which impacts RE.
I have a specific Question.
I have invensted in EGM - Eldeco rivera in a 2 bhk in 2006 and have not much of appriciation. I have possession now and yet have appetite to take risk and have time horizon of 6-8 yrs to keep this invenestment.

Up Side:
A) This is near Pari chock so i see quite UP swing in future due to well planned place as well as close to Gold Course.. , and other places.
B) Their is a OPEN land overlooking EGM - which is 220 Acers if i know with no plan as of now ( heard that this is for some amusement park). But if i see Google MAP and realize this is a HOT Land in middle of planned already developed MAIN Greater noida - Greek letter sectors - which came in start and constitute MAIN Greater Noida.
C) Earlier Maintainece was an issue but now this is sorted as EGM RWA took handover with Quite good MNC to manage maintainence.

Down Side:
A) Not much of appriciation as of now..
B) Not much of HIGH PAYING -- IT Jobs near only few as Wipro , TCS and Accenture... near.
C) All the issues we hear abt NE... UP Politics.

Please suggest what kind of appriciation i could see in 6-8 yrs.
rgds
vSOnia
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.