Almost all newspapers today are prominently carrying the news that GNIDA has asked builders to offer a refund or relocate customers to other projects. What sort of relocation options are builders offering customers?

Will customers get similar-sized houses elsewhere at Noida Extension prices? If yes, that should be excellent news for buyers.

Thoughts, please?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by absentraveler
    Almost all newspapers today are prominently carrying the news that GNIDA has asked builders to offer a refund or relocate customers to other projects. What sort of relocation options are builders offering customers?

Will customers get similar-sized houses elsewhere at Noida Extension prices? If yes, that should be excellent news for buyers.

Thoughts, please?

Currently relocation to any other site/project in NE is equally risky.

I would prefer to take back full refund, watch from side lines and buy after atleast one year (UP elections). Even at a little higher rate. Need peace of mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by absentraveler

Thoughts, please?

Up to now, Noida Sectors / Express way, Indera puram, Raj nagar ext. etc are far away from this tension but as per above post current scenario is hard to predict so Its time to play very safe. And thats true ^ .

It is very important to go in depth before investing any where. Late Possession, Construction quality etc would be another issues when we already have this major Noida Ext. issues. And We all want such things should be settled early but it looks like delay for another 1 year or so.

In Other hand Investors they are still buying in such areas apart of noida ext because they all know, any how End users will come early or lately and property will appreciate.

There are many good projects for investment but after that you should not count them in "AFFORDABLE HOUSES"

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • With all due regards to the senior members on this forum, waiting for a year or a similar timeframe doesn't seem like a very good option if one is planning to buy in one of the apparently safe sectors.

The prices in these sectors are creeping up like anything. Eight months back, when I booked, Paras Seasons was priced at 2850 psf + other charges for eight floor. The going price this month is 3440. If I were to book a year down the line, I would lose on a lot of options. This seems to be the case for almost all projects in such areas.

Are we waiting for a perfectly safe time to invest in RE? Can there ever be such a time? Real Estate always involves a bit of calculated risk. The key is to do the groundwork and research thoroughly before reaching a decision.

That said, I think even the people who had invested in the doomed NE projects aren't likely to lose any of their capital as well, isn't it?
    CommentQuote