With all due regards to the senior members on this forum, waiting for a year or a similar timeframe doesn't seem like a very good option if one is planning to buy in one of the apparently safe sectors.

The prices in these sectors are creeping up like anything. Eight months back, when I booked, Paras Seasons was priced at 2850 psf + other charges for eight floor. The going price this month is 3440. If I were to book a year down the line, I would lose on a lot of options. This seems to be the case for almost all projects in such areas.

Are we waiting for a perfectly safe time to invest in RE? Can there ever be such a time? Real Estate always involves a bit of calculated risk. The key is to do the groundwork and research thoroughly before reaching a decision.

That said, I think even the people who had invested in the doomed NE projects aren't likely to lose any of their capital as well, isn't it?

Further, even one year down the line, for the same budget ranges, customers will have to settle for projects with some hitch or the other.
Read more
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Don't believe what 3C buyers says

Guys, I always read that I sold my 3C LB flat for 4300 BSP. People write: I sold my 1 LP flat for 4000 BSP and still keeping 2 LP flat.

Tell me one thing : If so much resale happening in LP/LB then how come not a single buyer who bought in LB/LP at 4000 BSP not in IREF ?

Any real member on IREF who bought at 4000 in resale ?
    Search this forum, you will find 20 people claiming that they sold one of their unit in LB/LP at 4000.

But not a single buyer to accept that he bought that unit.

Sab bevkoof banane ke tareeke hai.. jo samazdar hai wo nahi banega...

If you investigate then you will find same person has 2-3 ID on IREF.. to promote this project.. 2 as buyer , 1 as owner...

Ab maine ye likha hai to dekhna... July2011 me create ke hui 2-3 ID claim karengee ke maine khareeda hai..

Interesting fact is that people claiming that they sold their unit, will also claim that they have 3-4 units in LP/LB.
    I can trust "AlokGarg" if he says that he sold his unit for 4000...because I know he is real user. Ab Alok tum mat likh dena ki tumne bhi Ek Flat sell ker diya and 1 flat holding...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Guys, I always read that I sold my 3C LB flat for 4300 BSP. People write: I sold my 1 LP flat for 4000 BSP and still keeping 2 LP flat.

Tell me one thing : If so much resale happening in LP/LB then how come not a single buyer who bought in LB/LP at 4000 BSP not in IREF ?

Search this forum, you will find 20 people claiming that they sold one of their unit in LB/LP at 4000.

If you investigate then you will find same person has 2-3 ID on IREF.. to promote this project.. 2 as buyer , 1 as owner...

Ab maine ye likha hai to dekhna... July2011 me create ke hui 2-3 ID claim karengee ke maine khareeda hai..

Interesting fact is that people claiming that they sold their unit, will also claim that they have 3-4 units in LP/LB.
    I can trust "AlokGarg" if he says that he sold his unit for 4000...because I know he is real user. Ab Alok tum mat likh dena ki tumne bhi Ek Flat sell ker diya and 1 flat holding...

So as per you what is the rate at which actual resale is happening ?
    CommentQuote
  • Chandra your main motive is to criticize 3c. You also missed the opportunity in 2009 , otherwise aaj tum bhi 3c ka gungaan kar rahe hote..

rahe baat 4000 par kharedne ki.. so who ever has purchased at 4000 will definitely be new to iref ( june-july id only ), otherwise koi 2009 se yahan browse karke 2011 main 4000 par nahin kharedega..

You can go and check with 3c , there is no park facing lower floors available even at 4250 bsp , ab yeh mat kehna ki 3c ke log bhi jhooth bol rahe hain..

I am not saying 3c is good or bad but they are definitely ruling Noida market.

Aankh band karne se andhera nahin ho jaata mere dost..

Originally Posted by chandra2034

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    so that means for a 3BHK ppl will hav to pay more than 90 lacs, do you think that salaries will increase this much for ppl to start buying flats above 90 lacs.

Another factor is supply, we have enough supply & so many options are available

I am not here to argue on anything... but will like to share what I have seen in real life.... within my relative / friend circle.

Earlier there used to be only 1 earning person in family (even in joint family). But now-a-days atleast 2-3 people are earning. Younsters too.. after graduation start doing part-time jobs. So, people are earning oriented now and have more cash/money in hand.

I know my friends (around 30-32 yrs)... who are from middle class and got just 5-10 lakhs help from their parents... still they have managed to buy 2 3bhks with their own money. The point is... it might be difficult but not impossible to buy a 1cr house by working couple.
    CommentQuote
  • some new person posted on LP thread that he bought in 3750. not 4000 but it is close.
    Originally Posted by chandra2034

CommentQuote
  • thanks for your comment and i am also no expert...just analyzing the situation from every angle....
    As per my analysis ppl with double income are also comfortable buying a 3BHK at around 50-60 lacs and above it is the game of very limited people.

In 2-3 years timeframe we cannot expect it to take a jump of 40 lacs and that also when the economy is nt stable at all...

So until the property is under construction this appreciation will happen due to hype and builder tricks but once its RTM then you have to resell it to the person who is buying his dream home, no investors will come at that time as they will prefer something under construction...

so my point is good time to invest with a safe builder but at a reasonable rate...

Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    I am not here to argue on anything... but will like to share what I have seen in real life.... within my relative / friend circle.

Earlier there used to be only 1 earning person in family (even in joint family). But now-a-days atleast 2-3 people are earning. Younsters too.. after graduation start doing part-time jobs. So, people are earning oriented now and have more cash/money in hand.

I know my friends (around 30-32 yrs)... who are from middle class and got just 5-10 lakhs help from their parents... still they have managed to buy 2 3bhks with their own money. The point is... it might be difficult but not impossible to buy a 1cr house by working couple.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babhishek14
    Please wait for the posessions and let people start living ..... don't go by the calls u get from dealers asking u to seel it at 4100 or give ur price..... this is all marketing startegy and this price is paid for by the people who falls in these trap......i can understand for LB but not at least for LP.....thats all the market hype which has been creaed by the company as this wht for they charge extra as compared to other builders.. there modus operandi is all together different .. as per me this will not be worth even 3500 3800 after
    apartments are ready near 2012-2013 in sector 137, 143,168, Noida 7xx sectors and god willing Noida Extension as from quality of living all these and LB are thousand times better than LP which just appears as an extension of Bhangel village.........u said park facing .... u have only seen that park in promos in brouchere and animations of company ... after its developed u can see for urself actually how green and serene and calm these central parks are ... with all dry grass and all the kids of society playing footbal and cricket in the park as there is no place for them to play in the vicinity.... if we talk really about quality of living then in that area itsef govt flats just opposite
    to LB are in better and much more green complex are much better then this if someone is buying for more then 4000 ready to move...
    if we talk only about park facing then infact Lblossom County, Gaur Grandeur in 120 are better...

Completely disagree with the rated you mentioned... you are taking only supply factor into consideration.. there are other factors as well which affect the RE market...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    thanks for your comment and i am also no expert...just analyzing the situation from every angle....
    As per my analysis ppl with double income are also comfortable buying a 3BHK at around 50-60 lacs and above it is the game of very limited people.

In 2-3 years timeframe we cannot expect it to take a jump of 40 lacs and that also when the economy is nt stable at all...

So until the property is under construction this appreciation will happen due to hype and builder tricks but once its RTM then you have to resell it to the person who is buying his dream home, no investors will come at that time as they will prefer something under construction...

so my point is good time to invest with a safe builder but at a reasonable rate...

There are lots of people (investors) who don't even look at the under construction properties. They are interested in RTM only.

Regarding the price... I think its a BIG game and middle class people (like me and most here on IREF) cannot understand that. There are properties which quote double the other property which is merely 500 meters away. There is no logic why North Eye was booking at 9900 (without discount) and still people going-in for that despite properties available at 2500-2700 at that time. My relative picked two. No idea why? He just says... its luxurious project and has amenities like helipad etc. I asked are you planning to buy a helicopter or your company(employer) is? He said... you cannot understand luxurious projects... people are of good gentry etc. etc. I asked.. do you think people of gentry who will own helicopter or use it for conveyance will be friend with you or even talk to you... he said rehne de... 5 saal baad baat karunga... I cut the topic in fear that he stops talking to me or take things otherwise.

I find no point in investing in <1000 sqft apartments there as all the amenities like pool/helipad are of no use to the person.

I myself have invested in VFM money project in Noida (Ridge Residency) and thats all that is of my interest there. I cannot invest in projects claiming more that 3K/sqft even if I have money.

--
    Thanks
    Viresh Sangwan
    CommentQuote

I bought in resale in LP at 3290 in march this year, 1415 sq. ft. unit on 16th floor park facing and sunny side.....
    Got a call from the same broker to sell it in 4000 and I denied.... because I want to have this flat for my end use if situation permits.
    CommentQuote

IREF has at the most 100 active members in Noida thread & most of them from IT field. LB & LP have approx 4000 units each. How do you expect 100 active members from IREF covering over 7500 units of property in sector 100 & sector 110. IREF is a subset of Noida Realty sector, & its not the other way round. Your analogy don't stand any logic.
    And, secondly, I am an actual buyer & seller in LP & I am talking only about LP. I do not go about make statements about Mahagun Moderne resale prices when I am not aware of the ground reality there. Sir, it will be better if you check the resale prices of LP/LB and then make such statements. Again, if you come across a deal for any size of/over 1415 sq ft in LP at around 3900 or 4000 for less than 10th floor(& preferably internal facing), I request you to PM me as I would be most willing to buy.
    CommentQuote
  • That sounds just about right....

Originally Posted by Sanjaykhanna
    Chandra your main motive is to criticize 3c. You also missed the opportunity in 2009 , otherwise aaj tum bhi 3c ka gungaan kar rahe hote..

rahe baat 4000 par kharedne ki.. so who ever has purchased at 4000 will definitely be new to iref ( june-july id only ), otherwise koi 2009 se yahan browse karke 2011 main 4000 par nahin kharedega..

You can go and check with 3c , there is no park facing lower floors available even at 4250 bsp , ab yeh mat kehna ki 3c ke log bhi jhooth bol rahe hain..

I am not saying 3c is good or bad but they are definitely ruling Noida market.

Aankh band karne se andhera nahin ho jaata mere dost..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    There are lots of people (investors) who don't even look at the under construction properties. They are interested in RTM only.

Regarding the price... I think its a BIG game and middle class people (like me and most here on IREF) cannot understand that. There are properties which quote double the other property which is merely 500 meters away. There is no logic why North Eye was booking at 9900 (without discount) and still people going-in for that despite properties available at 2500-2700 at that time. My relative picked two. No idea why? He just says... its luxurious project and has amenities like helipad etc. I asked are you planning to buy a helicopter or your company(employer) is? He said... you cannot understand luxurious projects... people are of good gentry etc. etc. I asked.. do you think people of gentry who will own helicopter or use it for conveyance will be friend with you or even talk to you... he said rehne de... 5 saal baad baat karunga... I cut the topic in fear that he stops talking to me or take things otherwise.

I find no point in investing in <1000 sqft apartments there as all the amenities like pool/helipad are of no use to the person.

I myself have invested in VFM money project in Noida (Ridge Residency) and thats all that is of my interest there. I cannot invest in projects claiming more that 3K/sqft even if I have money.

--
    Thanks
    Viresh Sangwan

You give one of the best POV for the END USER who really think like a COMMON MAN. From last few months BROKERS are much active in IREF and try to see huge appreciation in property value which is actually not 100% correct. When they show 2 years before society rate then they actually show the Minimum Sale Price (after discount in DP) but when they let members know current rate of that society then they show Maximum Retail Price (without discount in CLP) and then claim that see in 2 years price has been appreciated 40% which is actually completely FALSE.

See below ADs from LOGIX group and let me know if sale in Expressway LOGIX societies are really very high and property of RTM 2012 is really only available in resale with premium then why LOGIX group is publishing below FULL PAGE ads in each & every news papers and even more than 4-5 Ads every week for their several LOGIX societies of Expressway. I do not see such Ads form big builders even once in a month for Developed Noida Area , Indirapuram , Vasundhara... . More rapid ads means actual property sales are low as per supply in my opinion and I believe in same. Once all of such society really SOLD OFF and becomes to available in resale for public with out full page advertisement then we will see how much actual premium is being paid by actual COMMON PUBLIC / END USERs. At this time FOOTBALL is only in the air and Builder/Broker/Investor are playing with this FOOTBALL with their best, lets come this FOOTBALL on LAND.

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/getimage.dll?path=CAP/2011/07/10/27/Img/Ad0270128.png

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/getimage.dll?path=CAP/2011/07/10/28/Img/Pg028.png
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat__B
    You analogy don't stand any logic.

Thats typical of him...his comments are best ignored...
    CommentQuote
  • doing this from my day one here. on my first day, chandra ji PMs me, urging me to cancel my booking in LP. who does that to a newbie. I was worried for 2-3 days, that maybe I have blundered and this bhala manush is trying to help me. but after reading other threads, I decided that there is nothing to worry as his predictions are never right.
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    Thats typical of him...his comments are best ignored...
    CommentQuote
  • Toyota Fortuner is launch at 22 Lakhs in India, and in India it has black of 2-5 L. There is a waiting of 6 months due to heavy rush. So janta has lot of paisa if these guys can buy SUV for 25 lakhs they can easily afford 90L. We can not imagine the money Indians today have because we just look at IT people in our day to day life.

Originally Posted by chirag999
    thanks for your comment and i am also no expert...just analyzing the situation from every angle....

CommentQuote