With all due regards to the senior members on this forum, waiting for a year or a similar timeframe doesn't seem like a very good option if one is planning to buy in one of the apparently safe sectors.

The prices in these sectors are creeping up like anything. Eight months back, when I booked, Paras Seasons was priced at 2850 psf + other charges for eight floor. The going price this month is 3440. If I were to book a year down the line, I would lose on a lot of options. This seems to be the case for almost all projects in such areas.

Are we waiting for a perfectly safe time to invest in RE? Can there ever be such a time? Real Estate always involves a bit of calculated risk. The key is to do the groundwork and research thoroughly before reaching a decision.

That said, I think even the people who had invested in the doomed NE projects aren't likely to lose any of their capital as well, isn't it?

Further, even one year down the line, for the same budget ranges, customers will have to settle for projects with some hitch or the other.
Read more
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.