Hello all,

I am also a victim who have invested in Eco Village II.

It is a request to all the people who have invested in Eco Village II that please join below group and come to a meeting so that we can combinely ask for what we want instead of

1. Investing again in their NE or Noida projects (I hate this word now!!!)
2. Deduct our precious 15% money

Please raise our voices together, we WILL succeed...

https://groups.google.com/group/eco-village-ii---money-refund/browse_thread/thread/f1f8c5ce8822ad21?hl=en
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • yes, there was statement from Supertech Chairman in Sunday's TOI that if investors want their money back they will get it back with interest.
    CommentQuote
  • I went to supertech on sunday as well as I asked supertech people on too....they are saying that they will deduct 15% of booking value in case we opt for 3rd option!!!...SUPERTECH IS SAYING SOMETHING GOOD ON NEWSPAPER AND DOING SOMETHING ELSE ACTAULLY!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish.k.iit
    I went to supertech on sunday as well as I asked supertech people on too....they are saying that they will deduct 15% of booking value in case we opt for 3rd option!!!...SUPERTECH IS SAYING SOMETHING GOOD ON NEWSPAPER AND DOING SOMETHING ELSE ACTAULLY!!!

Looks scary, on newspaper and in several news channels MDs of several NE Builders was saying to return money with FD interest but actually returning money with 15% deduction. This shows the actual face of our builders, all builders are same and only think for him self. For buyers all builders think Murga phas gaya hai, maar lo jitnee marne hai. Sorry to say but most builder have the same thinking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Looks scary, on newspaper and in several news channels MDs of several NE Builders was saying to return money with FD interest but actually returning money with 15% deduction. This shows the actual face of our builders, all builders are same and only think for him self. For buyers all builders think Murga phas gaya hai, maar lo jitnee marne hai. Sorry to say but most builder have the same thinking.

One of my friend who had a flat in Eco Village 2 visited Supertech last weekend and he was given a letter addressed to Eco Village 2 Alotees with options.One of the option is to take money back without deduction and with interest inline with RBI Guidelines.
    Also he was not told about any 15% deduction.Understand that builder are asking for deduction incase project is not affected(NOT YET) and even then buyers are willing to take there money back.
    Any comments........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi80
    One of my friend who had a flat in Eco Village 2 visited Supertech last weekend and he was given a letter addressed to Eco Village 2 Alotees with options.One of the option is to take money back without deduction and with interest inline with RBI Guidelines.
    Also he was not told about any 15% deduction.Understand that builder are asking for deduction incase project is not affected(NOT YET) and even then buyers are willing to take there money back.
    Any comments........

Good to hear, As per your comment I think builders are deducting 15% cancelling amount for those towers which are not effected at this time with this dispute. Towers or society which have effected till date in NE are returning full amount with ROI, at least some good relief to buyers.

Situations of other NE societies will be clear in next 2-3 months and till date best policy for buyers of NE will be Wait & Watch.
    CommentQuote
  • These guys whether from Amrapali or supertech.. they sing different tunes in front of Media & in front of people in meeting with investors...

Once can't believe what they say in front of camera.. go & do a relaity check after visiting to their office . The staff of these builders are now programmed to be rude & to say "no" for every cancellation..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi80
    Any comments........

tyagi80: Can you please let me know the number of ur friend if he is not having any issue with it...

Thx a lot
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish.k.iit
    tyagi80: Can you please let me know the number of ur friend if he is not having any issue with it...

Thx a lot

ashish.k.iit;:M Pratyush:+91 120 473 1885
    CommentQuote
  • सुप्रीम कोर्ट के आदेश के बाद नोएडा एक्सटेंशन में शाहबेरी गांव की जमीन किसानों को वापस होने पर निवेशकों को किसी तरह की परेशानी नहीं होने दी जाएगी। पिछले दिनों उड़ी अफवाहों पर प्राधिकरण सीईओ ने विराम लगाते हुए कहा कि निवेशक अगर अपना पैसा वापस मांगता है तो उसमें को कटौती नहीं की जाएगी, उनका पूरा पैसा वापस होगा। यदि कोई बिल्डर किसी निवेशक को परेशान करता है तो इसकी शिकायत प्राधिकरण में की जा सकती है। प्रोजेक्ट को लेकर अगर कोई नुकसान की बात आती है तो प्राधिकरण और बिल्डर मिलकर उठाएंगे। कुछ बिल्डर तो ब्याज सहित पैसा वापस करने की बात भी कह रहे हैं।

नोएडा और ग्रेटर नोएडा प्राधिकरण के सीईओ रमा रमन ने प्रेसवार्ता करके स्पष्ट किया कि जिन लोगों ने शाहबेरी गांव के पास बिल्डरों के प्रोजेक्टों में से फ्लैट बुक कराए हैं, उनकी हर तरह से मदद की जाएगी। यदि निवेशक अपना पैसा वापस चाहते हैं तो वे बिल्डर से ले सकते हैं। इस संबंध में बिल्डरों को निर्देश दे दिए गए हैं। निवेशक चाहे तो बिल्डर के उस ऑफर को स्वीकार कर सकते हैं जिसमें प्लैट किसी अन्य स्थान पर देने का विकल्प रखा है। किसी भी तरह की परेशानी होने पर निवेशकों की मदद के लिए प्राधिकरण तैयार है। उन्होंने साफ कहा कि तरह-तरह की अफवाहें फैल रही हैं कि निवेशक यदि पैसा वापस मांगता है तो उसमें कटौती की जाएगी जबकि ऐसा हरगिज नहीं होगा। प्राधिकरण किसी भी हालत में अपनी साख खराब नहीं होने देगा। यही बात बिल्डरों से भी कह दी गई है कि वे निवेशकों का विश्वास नहीं तोड़ेंगे

-Amar Ujala
    CommentQuote
  • Pls do not post your perception. We all want real information.

Anybody who knows which all towers of eco-village2 are affected ? Till recently Supertech MD was quoted saying only 5% of the eco-2 comes under dispute and there were no booking into it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMAKGUPTA
    Pls do not post your perception. We all want real information.

Anybody who knows which all towers of eco-village2 are affected ? Till recently Supertech MD was quoted saying only 5% of the eco-2 comes under dispute and there were no booking into it.

60-65 % of the ECO Village2 is impacted. Builder shifting clients to eco-1/2/3. Interest on refund is not told.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Do we have people in the forum who have invested in the eco village 2. My humble request would be to lets keep this thread live untill we get something really concrete.

My flat was affected in the Shahberi village, and from Supertech's website I could come to know that I have been proposed to shift to another tower in same project. However did not get any letter. Pls suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy at supertech Ecovillage 2, What about the quality of the project and construction.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current price of Eco Village 2 all Inclusive under subvention plan? I am planning to buy 1500 sq ft on 10th floor.

Is the project now free from all clearances & approvals?

Please guide... I will be investing my lifetime savings in it...& really need help.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote