Hello all,

I am also a victim who have invested in Eco Village II.

It is a request to all the people who have invested in Eco Village II that please join below group and come to a meeting so that we can combinely ask for what we want instead of

1. Investing again in their NE or Noida projects (I hate this word now!!!)
2. Deduct our precious 15% money

Please raise our voices together, we WILL succeed...

https://groups.google.com/group/eco-village-ii---money-refund/browse_thread/thread/f1f8c5ce8822ad21?hl=en
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by agrahome
    what is the current price of Eco Village 2 all Inclusive under subvention plan? I am planning to buy 1500 sq ft on 10th floor.

Is the project now free from all clearances & approvals?

Please guide... I will be investing my lifetime savings in it...& really need help.

Thanks.

In subvention scheme should be around 3700 - 4000 psqft. In normal payment plan around 3300-3400 psqft.

No real issues now with clearnace/approvals. What is the stage of construction right now for your tower?

You can go ahead i suppose, atleast i don't see any issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    In subvention scheme should be around 3700 - 4000 psqft. In normal payment plan around 3300-3400 psqft.

No real issues now with clearnace/approvals. What is the stage of construction right now for your tower?

You can go ahead i suppose, atleast i don't see any issues.

Thanks dceite, the tower i am looking for is structurally complete. the website shows rate as 3700 psf, however the agent is quoting much lower than this discount of about 500 psf. can this be a trap/fraud? since I am not from delhi/noida...it will be difficult for me to deal with any problem, if the agent comes out to be a fraud.

Thanks Vikas
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agrahome
    Thanks dceite, the tower i am looking for is structurally complete. the website shows rate as 3700 psf, however the agent is quoting much lower than this discount of about 500 psf. can this be a trap/fraud? since I am not from delhi/noida...it will be difficult for me to deal with any problem, if the agent comes out to be a fraud.

Thanks Vikas

If All inclusive rate comes to be 3700 then its Ok.

I hope you are not referring to BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    If All inclusive rate comes to be 3700 then its Ok.

I hope you are not referring to BSP.

No, its inclusive of Basic+IFMS+PLC(view & floor)+EIC+PB <-- all this at 3200 psf.

I wonder...if its fake. what do you say?

Regards
    CommentQuote