I got many offers for ready to move flats in greater noida. I am getting 2BHK flats in 30-35 lacs.

I wanted to know pros and cons of Greater Noida. How are these flats compared to Noida Express way under construction projects like Logix, Jay Pee? Both of these locations are fine for me as my job place is on express highway.

Currenly, I am staying on rent. So ready to move flats will save me 10000 rs of rent per month for 2-3 years.

Experts, please suggest.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kartik
    I got many offers for ready to move flats in greater noida. I am getting 2BHK flats in 30-35 lacs.

I wanted to know pros and cons of Greater Noida. How are these flats compared to Noida Express way under construction projects like Logix, Jay Pee? Both of these locations are fine for me as my job place is on express highway.

Currenly, I am staying on rent. So ready to move flats will save me 10000 rs of rent per month for 2-3 years.

Experts, please suggest.

If you looking as END USER POV then better to purchase any good RTM society flat in GN in 30-35 lacs and shift there from next month and live tension free of delay in possession , EMI-RENT both , wait ......... ......

But if your are looking as investment POV then better to invest in any good Noida Express way project because distance of Noida Express way from DELHI (center of NCR) is much less then GN hence appreciation in % of any Noida Express way societies will be much higher.
    CommentQuote