BIG NEWS : SC Order to Builders Return all Investors Money with Interest !!

Check out Latest News On News Channels !!

StuD \m/
Read more
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The news is more than 2 hours old & is already present in the forum .

Please check, before posting a new thread .
    CommentQuote
  • Expect more delayed projects elsewhere by NE develpers liek Amrapalli, Supertech, Ajnara, Guaur etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The news is more than 2 hours old & is already present in the forum .

Please check, before posting a new thread .

May be i was little exicted :), So didnt watch carefully (Sorry for that)

:bab (6):

But great news for investors !!

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    Expect more delayed projects elsewhere by NE develpers liek Amrapalli, Supertech, Ajnara, Guaur etc.

I advice to all RE members...please read Chanakya's Niti...this book is really helpful to fight against the worst situation..
    CommentQuote
  • StudRawk, no issues, but yes, great news . Many guys would be so relieved .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    I advice to all RE members...please read Chanakya's Niti...this book is really helpful to fight against the worst situation..

You right said Mr. Chand. :bab (22):

No Doubt after that all investors will politicians as well

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    Expect more delayed projects elsewhere by NE develpers liek Amrapalli, Supertech, Ajnara, Guaur etc.

by the way.....GAUR is progressing very well till date...

check the links
    GAURCITY1
    gaurcity
    gaurcity
    gaurcity
    gaurcity

GAURCITY 2
    gaurcity
    gaurcity

i i think after this much construction ...it will not delay beyond 6 months
    CommentQuote
    StudRawk, no issues, but yes, great news . Many guys would be so relieved .

:)

Many Builders, They are trying to assure investors, Their projects are still safe by sending letters and mails.

I think, issue is all about Loans now in Noida Ext. if such fear (Losing Money) is almost look re solved. what do you say Sir ?

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    by the way.....GAUR is progressing very well till date...

check the links
    GAURCITY1
    gaurcity
    gaurcity
    gaurcity
    gaurcity

GAURCITY 2
    gaurcity
    gaurcity

i i think after this much construction ...it will not delay beyond 6 months

I also personally found, up to now Gaur is the best project in construction activities on above other's Noida Ext. projects

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • If u r getting yr. money with interest, get out of the mess & put yr. money in a place, where it is safer ( & u can have a good night sleep ) & if u r more adventurous & can risk money, wait & watch for sometime .

If u r getting yr. money with interest, it could be an golden opportunity .

My PoV, everybody has got a right to express one .
    CommentQuote
    If u r getting yr. money with interest, get out of the mess & put yr. money in a place, where it is safer ( & u can have a good night sleep ) & if u r more adventurous & can risk money, wait & watch for sometime .

If u r getting yr. money with interest, it could be an golden opportunity .

My PoV, everybody has got a right to express one .

This would be the best suggestion to people who invested there but sir, dont you think only Sehberi and other effected areas builders, they are only ready to return the money.

My ques. was for other projects as well where investors they are waiting for Loans Disbursement
    and approvals ?

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Full refund to home buyers: Builders

Members of a real estate developers' association that includes firms building homes on land in Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA), which has now been returned to farmers, have said all investors will get their money back. "We will be fully refunding buyers whose apartments fall under Shaberi village," said Dhiraj Jain, director, Mahagun (India) Pvt Ltd, one of the firms, after a meeting of the Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Associations of India (CREDAI), western UP chapter.
    Jain also pointed to an immediate fallout of the Supreme Court order to return the land: due to "rising construction cost", new bookings in Noida Extension, as GNIDA is popularly known, will be sold at an increased price.

GNIDA plans to re-acquire the land, which will now cost more than it originally did.

Shaberi villagers, though, indicated they wouldn't accept a new offer.

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • If the politics alignment remain in play or settle awkwardly, as what they r today, we look to be headed for a much bigger mess ( with many more areas, falling in the disputed terrain ).
    CommentQuote
  • Noida flat buyers entitled to get full refund with interest: SC

Noida flat buyers entitled to get full refund with interest: SC - The Economic Times

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court ruled that all the buyers who had invested in the controversial Noida Housing Project would be entitled to complete refund of money, including interest, from the builders.

A bench of justices G S Singhvi and A K Ganguly, which had on July 6 quashed the acquisition of over 156 hectares of land acquired by the Greater Noida Land Authority, said that the purchasers "shall be entitled to get back the amount along with interest at an appropriate rate and if the builders refuse to prepay the amount. Then they shall be free to avail appropriate legal remedy."

The order will benefit over 6000 people who had booked the flats in residential complexes being built by realty firms like Amrapali and other prominent builders at Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Now where are those guys who were accusing SC of being sold to congress, and having no sensitivity towards the so called common man?
    CommentQuote