BIG NEWS : SC Order to Builders Return all Investors Money with Interest !!

Check out Latest News On News Channels !!

StuD \m/
Read more
Reply
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There are some people who without any knowledge just try to spread rumours whether it has any basis or not.... Such posts should better be ignored...as such guys are in most cases brokers trying to sell the projects in other areas of Noida and if god willing NE returns to Normaly these will be the same people singing praises for NE that its the best region in Noida and NCR...
    by the way BOB is still funding lots of projects in NE ... Case with SBI and HDFC are different.. SBI is very very procedural and leave Noida extension it does not finance under construction projects in whole NCR without third party guarantee..regarding HDFC bank .. they provides approval to builders even before they get all the documents from them... addding lots of subject to clauses..... just to capture market....
    Only further judgements from Courts and that too SC can only suggest what would happen if the already approved land is denotified.....Take the example of Yeway where HC quashed the acquisition but SC cancelled that again stating that Yeway acquisition is very much required for public good....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RoyalP
    What declaration?, do not you understand language why All banks Stopped Lending for whole NE, don't interpret the things on your own. Bank stopped whole NE projects means KHEL KHATM, be simple, don't confuse and loose more...so SC given good opportunity to us, so take benefit...LOOT ME CHARKHA NAFA !! take benefit whetever we could take.


    Dear Royal

    I want to ask one thing to you ? What was so confusing where you needed to counter me?

    is this IREF for discussion or arguments ?

    Members have full right to express his/her emotions and views.

    I am also citizen of India, I understand Language very well, Bhai sahaab itna toh pada likha hoon.

    What i see in practical i try to share the same view. And if you have something concrete about Projects or News , share with us it helps people easy to step forwards.

    I never found my view was so confusing and debating. many known people of mine they have invested there so i am sharing my and their views, What they think about Loans, Builders, NA, Farmers etc and they cant come on IREF .


    Certainly Its an opportunity for others those were invested in Sehberi Land Projects.

    But Didnt i mean you clear ? when i said Banks and Other Project's investors are hoping things should be smooth in future because apart of Sehberi Land as many other farmers they filed the case against NA so builder should favor investors by some assurance like investors are safe. Check out above Link post by saurabh2011
    , i was just continuing him with my view.

    From my heart i really want everything should be settled soon
    .
    CommentQuote
  • I would be more happy when my thought would be wrong...but till time TV Channel regularly displaying and Bank official also clearly telling they have stopped funding for all projects in NE, have heard yeaterday evening news?

    Could you paste here any Times kind of standard news(from yesterday) LINK that any bank (Nationalised) still funding?

    Noramally it happens, if any judgement came from SC then other judgement would happen on the same ground, every court of the land have to follow SC latest ruling....That's all.

    Originally Posted by babhishek14
    There are some people who without any knowledge just try to spread rumours whether it has any basis or not.... Such posts should better be ignored...as such guys are in most cases brokers trying to sell the projects in other areas of Noida and if god willing NE returns to Normaly these will be the same people singing praises for NE that its the best region in Noida and NCR...
    by the way BOB is still funding lots of projects in NE ... Case with SBI and HDFC are different.. SBI is very very procedural and leave Noida extension it does not finance under construction projects in whole NCR without third party guarantee..regarding HDFC bank .. they provides approval to builders even before they get all the documents from them... addding lots of subject to clauses..... just to capture market....
    Only further judgements from Courts and that too SC can only suggest what would happen if the already approved land is denotified.....Take the example of Yeway where HC quashed the acquisition but SC cancelled that again stating that Yeway acquisition is very much required for public good....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RoyalP
    I would be more happy when my thought would be wrong...but till time TV Channel regularly displaying and Bank official also clearly telling they have stopped funding for all projects in NE, have heard yeaterday evening news?

    Could you paste here any Times kind of standard news(from yesterday) LINK that any bank (Nationalised) still funding?


    Noramally it happens, if any judgement came from SC then other judgement would happen on the same ground, every court of the land have to follow SC latest ruling....That's all.



    Dear Sir,
    Greetings of the Day!!!

    This is to inform you that those who have applied for loan from the Corporation Bank & Bank of Baroda, may please contact Mr. Syed Ahmad 9560095533 for the disbursement formalities.

    Further, if you need any assistance, you please feel free to contact us.

    With regards,

    For Patel Advance JV,

    Team Marketing


    ^ above mail received on ( 12th Jul`2011) & it was yesterday
    CommentQuote
  • Only piece of advise I can give at the moment is that if possible wait for some more time. Let HC/SC decide the case which is based on facts different from Shahberi case and then you can take the call. And I feel it is not going to take years to decide the case by HC/SC as being feared by many. According to news, HC is supposed to give decision in patwari case in next week and hearing is scheduled on either 14th or 15th July in another case. So have patience for sometime.

    I am not claiming everything will be fine but atleast we can hope and pray that interests of all sections are taken care of and rest of the projects go well. Otherwise, everybody will be in losing position as no builder can acquire the land directly from farmers in Greater Noida and the area will not see any light of development. Land is also not suitable for farming and in any case farmers do not want to retain land for farming and they will also be in pathetic position even if land is returned to them and they are not able to see it to builders directly. Also, in some parts land was acquired as early as 2006 and most of the farmers have accepted the compensation and must have used the money. Even returning money will be a tough task for them if they are not able to sell the land directly to builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Royal,

    Again you are making statement without having proper knowledge of the subject?

    Do you think that SC is run by a single judge? And to correct you, SC is not bound by any decision made by SC earlier or a SC judge is not bound to follow decision of another SC judge.

    Only lower court is bound to follow SC judgement and that too when facts of a case are similar to one already decided by SC and it is called Ratio Decidenti.

    Let me explain you in simple langauge:

    -A is hit by a car being driven by B. SC awards A compensation because A was crossing the road on zebra crossing and while B was supposed to wait at red light.

    Now, you can not claim that whenever somebody is hit by car, he will be entitled for compensation because SC has given judgement.

    Let me state another examples.

    - A is hit by a car being driven by B but court does not award any compensation because A was crossing the road when he was heavily drunk.

    - A is hit by a car being driven by B but court does not award any compensation because brakes of B's car got failed and it was beyond his control to avoid the accident.

    - A is hit by a car being driven by B but court does not award any compensation because A was trying to cross the road when he was supposed to wait at red signal.

    Similarly, just because SC has cancelled acquisition in Shahberi case, dont predict that SC will cancell acquisition of all NE land when you dont know the manner in which acquisition was done in other parts of NE.

    Also, I dont have any objection when you quote the news being published in various news channel but I personally do not like when you predict "Khel Khatam" without any basis.

    I hope you wont feel offended.



    Originally Posted by RoyalP
    I would be more happy when my thought would be wrong...but till time TV Channel regularly displaying and Bank official also clearly telling they have stopped funding for all projects in NE, have heard yeaterday evening news?

    Could you paste here any Times kind of standard news(from yesterday) LINK that any bank (Nationalised) still funding?

    Noramally it happens, if any judgement came from SC then other judgement would happen on the same ground, every court of the land have to follow SC latest ruling....That's all.
    CommentQuote
  • Bank Lendings To Realty Would Not Decline




    Though the Reserve Bank of India has laid out strict due diligence standards for banks while sanctioning loans to real estate companies, industry experts believe lending to the sector will not decline.


    "Banks will continue to fund real estate projects. The RBI is concerned about transparency in the system. If good projects come up, banks will fund them. Availability of funds will not be a major cause of concern for the sector," consultancy firm Jones Lang LaSalle's Chief Executive Officer (Business) Sanjay Dutt said during an event organised by Girem Corporate Capital here.


    However, what would really impact the sector is the time-consuming process of obtaining approvals from various regulators and inflation, which is leading to an increase in input costs for developers, he said.


    "The real estate sector will continue to grow. But if the government speeds up its clearance procedures, the supply of housing stock will increase, bringing down property prices. The government and regulatory authorities need to realise that allowing quick permissions will act in favour of consumers."



    Source: Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • No such builder / managed mail.....Paste here only NEWS Link please (from Yesterday) through that any Nationalised Bank official has stated that still they are ready to fund ANY NE project....Then why such big Bankers frightened and not taking risk? then why we poor investors... Please don't take personal, we discussing for our best benefit, but should be evidance based...
    So show the link, don't argue...HATH KANGAN KA ARSI KYA !

    Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Dear Sir,
    Greetings of the Day!!!

    This is to inform you that those who have applied for loan from the Corporation Bank & Bank of Baroda, may please contact Mr. Syed Ahmad 9560095533 for the disbursement formalities.

    Further, if you need any assistance, you please feel free to contact us.

    With regards,

    For Patel Advance JV,

    Team Marketing


    ^ above mail received on ( 12th Jul`2011) & it was yesterday
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RoyalP
    No such builder / managed mail.....Paste here only NEWS Link please (from Yesterday) through that any Nationalised Bank official has stated that still they are ready to fund ANY NE project....Then why such big Bankers frightened and not taking risk? then why we poor investors... Please don't take personal, we discussing for our best benefit, but should be evidance based...
    So show the link, don't argue...HATH KANGAN KA ARSI KYA !


    well mAn. What are you telling which We already know - All Banks they are on Pause which does not mean, they wont released in the future to relevant projects.

    The number is already given to you in above post. Rather you should be wasting your precious time in arguments, why do not you call and confirm about the fact? I just posted official news. I cant win upon other perceptions because we all are individuals. We are here to help to each others.

    From your point of view Noida Ext. " Khel kahata ", People, they are asking you what was your basis to conclude so early because just flashing on TVs ?

    Actually It would be turning point for Noida Ext. as Big Politics already involved in, it is nothing just matter of time now. Beside Banks will be more careful with new guidelines.

    and these are my just view which we share, I do not need to offense for anything from you
    .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RoyalP
    What declaration?, do not you understand language why All banks Stopped Lending for whole NE, don't interpret the things on your own. Bank stopped whole NE projects means KHEL KHATM, be simple, don't confuse and loose more...so SC given good opportunity to us, so take benefit...LOOT ME CHARKHA NAFA !! take benefit whetever we could take.


    RoyalP....Easy Man !!!! :)

    Itni bhi kya jaldi hai :D
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, jaldi decision lene ke samai hai..nahi to log Titanic ke tara Ek he Bachegi, wo hai Broker, in NE most benefited are Brokers, baki sab dubene wala hai..farmer bhi....Log to Piano baza-baza kar rukne to bolega !!!!!


    Originally Posted by abhinav101
    RoyalP....Easy Man !!!! :)

    Itni bhi kya jaldi hai :D
    CommentQuote
  • RoyalP....liked ur comments !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RoyalP
    Bhai, jaldi decision lene ke samai hai..nahi to log Titanic ke tara Ek he Bachegi, wo hai Broker, in NE most benefited are Brokers, baki sab dubene wala hai..farmer bhi....Log to Piano baza-baza kar rukne to bolega !!!!!


    Looks like u dint invest in NE..

    1. If u did then pls make it fast to get ur money back
    2. if u dint then its gud for u...as without investing ur behaving like this...had u invested...then god knows..wat wud hve hapnd to u... :)

    Ur funny :D btw...:bab (59):

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. A good one & quite true .

    Originally Posted by RoyalP
    Bhai, jaldi decision lene ke samai hai..nahi to log Titanic ke tara Ek he Bachegi, wo hai Broker, in NE most benefited are Brokers, baki sab dubene wala hai..farmer bhi....Log to Piano baza-baza kar rukne to bolega !!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • निवेशक लगा रहे बैंक का चक्कर


    ग्रेटर नोएडा, सं : नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के गांव साबेरी में जमीन अधिग्रहण रद होने पर बैंक से किश्त लेने वाले निवेशक बैंक का चक्कर लगा रहे हैं। निवेशक किश्त के भुगतान का चेक रुकवाने के लिए आवेदन कर रहे हैं। एक दर्जन निवेशक किश्त भुगतान रुकवाने के लिए बैंक में आवेदन कर चुके हैं। सुप्रीम कोर्ट का निर्णय आने के बाद निवेशक असमंजस की स्थिति में है। ग्रेटर नोएडा स्थित एक बैंक के प्रबंधक ने बताया कि उनके यहां से बुधवार को कई निवेशकों ने किश्त रुकवाने की अर्जी दी है।

    - Dainik jagran
    CommentQuote