Sort by :
Filter by :
- Superteck eco village, Amrapali,, Panchsheel,staller, Gayatri aura names are in news..CommentQuote0Flag
- Its very bad news
Jahan se Noida ext. shuru hua tha wahin wapas ja reha hai.
GOING BACK TO SCRATCH.
Its a big blow for Noida Ext market.
Mayawati is under ground (completely)CommentQuote0Flag
- Now, all NE will be cancelled...village by village...CommentQuote0Flag
- Would like to know what was the situation in Patwari. Had most/all of the villagers taken compensation or had many held out as was the case with Shahberi.
Either way, affordable housing will now remain just a pipe dream, a very clogged one at that.CommentQuote0Flag
- Why don't highcout tell , what should investers do...
Why don't highcout tell , what should investers do... at the end they are the one who are sufferer's, farmers get their land, builders have invested the end users money ... end user ke hath kya aaya ..THENGACommentQuote0Flag
- In case of Patwari village, more than 85-90% farmers have taken compensation money.. Land was acquired in 2008.
In next two days.. verdict for 90% land of Noida ext will be given..CommentQuote0Flag
- Bus ab isi ka intezaar tha. Lag gayi waat. Very dim chance of NE's future. May Govt. adopt a policy that all land in NE will be used for agricultural purpose only and can not be sold for next 20 years.CommentQuote0Flag
- I simply donot understand when people have taken compensation...how can they seek justice after so many years?? Mockery of Justice system. Shameful.:bab (38):CommentQuote0Flag
- Amrapali has shifted buyers to other projects- laser vally, laser park which are now impacted of this verdict... so will builder move buyer in Noida...???
As per some of legal experts (in news)... rest of area will also be impacted with same decision..
In this case... there was no land use changed from industrial to residential... all farmers have taken money....but still HC has given verdict against authority.CommentQuote0Flag
- Bhai, maar li puri tarike se. Ab to etiquates dikhane ka bhi mann nahin kar raha. Atleast in a case, where farmers had taken compensation 3-4 yrs b4, court could have taken the view that petitions are motivated malafie. 3 saal paise ka interest khaya ab wo hi wapas kar do. Even farmers should be made to refund the money with interest.Originally Posted by saprovoI simply donot understand when people have taken compensation...how can they seek justice after so many years?? Mockery of Justice system. Shameful.:bab (38):CommentQuote0Flag
- Real bad news . One more blow to GN & the investors .Originally Posted by fritolay_psWatch Zee news... HC has cancel 589 Hct land acquisition of Patwari village so 17 builder projects are now on verge of danger.CommentQuote0Flag
- Allahabad high Court scraps land acquisition in Noida Extension
In another jolt to Noida Extension builders, the Allahabad High Court on Tuesday annulled the land acquisition of Patwari and Dewla villages.
The high court quashed acquisition of 589 hectares of land in the Greater Noida for Industrial development.
Around two lakh residential units in the price band of Rs 10-35 lakh are going to be affected due to this judgment. These were either in the stage of under construction or in the stage of planning. The ruling could also have wider implications as it could affect investor/buyer sentiments.
The project of affected builders are Supertech, Amrapali, Ajnara, Arihant, and Patel.
On July 7, 2011, the Supreme Court had quashed the acquisition of 157 hectares of agricultural land to build luxury flats in the Noida Extension area in the National Capital Region.
Earlier, the Allahabad High Court on May 30 quashed the acquisition of 170 hectares of land at Gulistan village in Greater Noida for industrial development.
The order was passed by a division bench comprising Justice Sunil Ambawani and Justice Kashi Nath Pandey on a petition filed by landowners and farmers challenging the government notification for land acquisition issued on September 5, 2007 under section 4 of the Land Acquisition Act depriving the aggrieved persons of filing their objections on the ground that the matter was urgent
- bakre ki amma kab tak kher manati..bad news.CommentQuote0Flag
- I just had chat with one of Sales Manager of builder project in Noida... Based on HC decision in coming 2-3 days... they will increase 100-150Rs. psf rate of Noida projects.
So Mean of them:bab (36):CommentQuote0Flag
- This is relay very bad news.CommentQuote0Flag