Watch Zee news... HC has cancel 589 Hct land acquisition of Patwari village so 17 builder projects are now on verge of danger.
Read more
256 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Aj buyers ko ye sari bate me ineterest nahi hai ki kitne me GNA ne liya kitne me becha bas we want our money back safely with interest in which
    GNA is fully failed to commit any thing.

GNA and Govt both have taken lot of black money to alot the land to buliders and fully responsible to today siuation.
    CommentQuote
  • I know buyers are not intersted in knowing kitne me liye or kitne me becha. I simply stated a fact in response of the statement being made repeatedly.

I knew nothing when I had booked a flat in NE. I simply did some research and then booked a flat by consdering rate only in first time builder and then after 10 months of investment, got my money refunded because of builders's harrasing tactics. But then again booked a flat in April'11 in Stellar Jeevan after being convinced by the builders' reputation.

Saala tab kuch nahin pata tha par since Allahabad HC verdict in Shahberi case, land use, urgency clause, lease back, abadi issue, sab key baare me pata chal gaya. Subah se shaam tak IREF me surf karte raho, saare Acts pad liye. Paisa ab bhi fasa hua hain.

But still I dont feel builders and authorities are entirely at fault. Both builders and authorities have been doing the same thing for many years but I think it's my misfortune along with other thousands of other investors that issue escalated so much. Pehli baar koi flat book karwaya tha, paisa doobta nazar aa raha hain.

Originally Posted by RahulIndrapuram
    Aj buyers ko ye sari bate me ineterest nahi hai ki kitne me GNA ne liya kitne me becha bas we want our money back safely with interest in which
    GNA is fully failed to commit any thing.

GNA and Govt both have taken lot of black money to alot the land to buliders and fully responsible to today siuation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    I know buyers are not intersted in knowing kitne me liye or kitne me becha. I simply stated a fact in response of the statement being made repeatedly.

I knew nothing when I had booked a flat in NE. I simply did some research and then booked a flat by consdering rate only in first time builder and then after 10 months of investment, got my money refunded because of builders's harrasing tactics. But then again booked a flat in April'11 in Stellar Jeevan after being convinced by the builders' reputation.

Saala tab kuch nahin pata tha par since Allahabad HC verdict in Shahberi case, land use, urgency clause, lease back, abadi issue, sab key baare me pata chal gaya. Subah se shaam tak IREF me surf karte raho, saare Acts pad liye. Paisa ab bhi fasa hua hain.

But still I dont feel builders and authorities are entirely at fault. Both builders and authorities have been doing the same thing for many years but I think it's my misfortune along with other thousands of other investors that issue escalated so much. Pehli baar koi flat book karwaya tha, paisa doobta nazar aa raha hain.

Arey bhai saab..Had it not been the election year and U.P. and Rahul Baba not trying to win some brownie points..You would have been enjoying monsoons and India- England match this time of the year.
    Mujhe to pakka yaqeen hain ki HC aur SC k judges k notes se bhara suitcase pahunch chuka hain to deliver a judgement in favor of "POOR" kisaans.
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar, wo to pata hain. Saali kismat hi jhandu hain. Ab to wale bhi bolte hain, pehle hi bola tha mat karao flat book. Aisa hi hota hain. Ab kya batao unhe, kismat sahi hoti to it would have been a very good investment. Where else could I have booked a 2BHK flat for 21 Lakhs in a good society with good location.

Maine to socha tha, jaise hum ab sochte hain ki kash 5 saal pehle noida me ek flat le liye hota to kismat badal jati, kal ko mera baccha bada hoga ye na bole ki mere papa so rahe the jab flats available the kam rate par par sab kuch ulta hi ho gaya. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Originally Posted by gaurav_sri
    Arey bhai saab..Had it not been the election year and U.P. and Rahul Baba not trying to win some brownie points..You would have been enjoying monsoons and India- England match this time of the year.
    Mujhe to pakka yaqeen hain ki HC aur SC k judges k notes se bhara suitcase pahunch chuka hain to deliver a judgement in favor of "POOR" kisaans.
    CommentQuote
    Do you think professional journalists have so much time to collect the data to present the ground realities?

Or

Do journalists really want to present true picture?

I would disagree, such Journalists are definitely out there and they do write reports like this one-

"There is no doubt that there is great disparity in the ownership of land as the area held by the top one per cent of the rural households is equal to the area held by nearly 60 per cent of the households at the bottom."

Next Step in Land Reforms in the Context of UP - Mainstream Weekly

(it is a very long article with tonnes of data, but worth a read)

Unfortunately its the bigger media houses, who have good readership/viewership, who do not publish or broadcast such reports simply because they are aligned with one political party or the other.

Take the case of Robert Vadra as a classic example, how many newspapers or TV channels have highlighted his incredible rise from an exporter of Junk Jwellery to Air Taxis, Telecom, RE and what not within a span to 10 years.
    CommentQuote
  • You disagree with me but I agree with you that journalists are there who publish news based on true facts and after proper research.

But question is how many such journalists are there and how many people have access to the news/article published by them? Are such journalists in a position to affect the mind set of people? It is the popular news broadcasters only which are dictating terms and publishing news without authenticating the news. They are capable of making or maring somebody's image. Media houses are run by people of flesh and bones only who are desperate to lead the hot race.

When we criticize or appreciate a particular class, we take majority of people belonging to the class into consideration.

We all criticise politicians and throw abuses at them but it does not mean there is no honest politician. Honest politicians had been and are there but they do not have any control over the things and no body notices and promotes such politician.

There is a news reporter called Kamaal Khan who has been covering news in U.P. especially lucknow for a long time and I find him very genuine but has not seen him making any progress. It is reporter like Prabhu Chawla, Barkha Dutt who are actually government's agent who progresses.

You are right. See the progress of dwarf Robert Vadra. Nobody will raise doubts over his sudden growth. B.... C... apni wife ka t-a-t-t-a ban key tagda businesman ban gaya.

Originally Posted by king_jsr
    I would disagree, such Journalists are definitely out there and they do write reports like this one-

"There is no doubt that there is great disparity in the ownership of land as the area held by the top one per cent of the rural households is equal to the area held by nearly 60 per cent of the households at the bottom."

Next Step in Land Reforms in the Context of UP - Mainstream Weekly

(it is a very long article with tonnes of data, but worth a read)

Unfortunately its the bigger media houses, who have good readership/viewership, who do not publish or broadcast such reports simply because they are aligned with one political party or the other.

Take the case of Robert Vadra as a classic example, how many newspapers or TV channels have highlighted his incredible rise from an exporter of Junk Jwellery to Air Taxis, Telecom, RE and what not within a span to 10 years.
    CommentQuote
    You disagree with me but I agree with you that journalists are there who publish news based on true facts and after proper research.

But question is how many such journalists are there and how many people have access to the news/article published by them? Are such journalists in a position to affect the mind set of people? It is the popular news broadcasters only which are dictating terms and publishing news without authenticating the news. They are capable of making or maring somebody's image. Media houses are run by people of flesh and bones only who are desperate to lead the hot race.

When we criticize or appreciate a particular class, we take majority of people belonging to the class into consideration.

We all criticise politicians and throw abuses at them but it does not mean there is no honest politician. Honest politicians had been and are there but they do not have any control over the things and no body notices and promotes such politician.

There is a news reporter called Kamaal Khan who has been covering news in U.P. especially lucknow for a long time and I find him very genuine but has not seen him making any progress. It is reporter like Prabhu Chawla, Barkha Dutt who are actually government's agent who progresses.

You are right. See the progress of dwarf Robert Vadra. Nobody will raise doubts over his sudden growth. B.... C... apni wife ka t-a-t-t-a ban key tagda businesman ban gaya.

Bang on..kamal khan from NDTV India. he is heck of a journalist and i often see that the moment he tries to say something really worthwhile and the screen is changed to Nagma (news Reader) who stops him. Really good voice and tehzeeb bhari language.
    CommentQuote
    Yaar, wo to pata hain. Saali kismat hi jhandu hain. Ab to wale bhi bolte hain, pehle hi bola tha mat karao flat book. Aisa hi hota hain. Ab kya batao unhe, kismat sahi hoti to it would have been a very good investment. Where else could I have booked a 2BHK flat for 21 Lakhs in a good society with good location.

Maine to socha tha, jaise hum ab sochte hain ki kash 5 saal pehle noida me ek flat le liye hota to kismat badal jati, kal ko mera baccha bada hoga ye na bole ki mere papa so rahe the jab flats available the kam rate par par sab kuch ulta hi ho gaya. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Hmmm.. Dear... almost all thought same way only...
    But rest assure.. everything gonna be well in the end..
    I spoke to a person employed to a NE builder... he said many farmers are talking to builders for money...

And more over... this is issue between farmers and authority i.e. govt.. ]
    So its their responsbility to clear the dust.. ppl didnt put money in chit fund scheme or any un-approved colony...

I think authority didnt get good lawyers.. otherwise they could have shown the court that only 15% of land is used for flats.. on rest will be parks.. schools.. etc..

They should have shown the master plan to court like what they are gonna do with the land...
    CommentQuote
  • stpdcomonman and king_jsr

Great bro... after a very long time seeing two gentlemen agreeing to disagree in a most professional way.

You both are great ... probably first time in IREF I am seeing two knowledgeable and well writer are arguing logically. Thanks both
    CommentQuote
  • यमुना एक्सप्रेस-वे क्षेत्र के किसान भी जाएंगे कोर्ट

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के बाद अब यमुना एक्सप्रेस-वे के गांवों के किसानों ने भी जमीन अधिग्रहण के खिलाफ हाईकोर्ट जाने का निर्णय लिया है। इन गांवों के किसानों का आरोप है कि इमरजेंसी क्लॉज लगाकर जमीन अधिग्रहण किया गया है। प्राधिकरण ने उनकी समस्याएं नहीं सुनी। इसलिए उन्हें मजबूर होकर हाईकोर्ट जाना पड़ रहा है।

जगनपुर व मिर्जापुर गांव के किसानों ने पंचायत कर जमीन अधिग्रहण के खिलाफ हाईकोर्ट जाने का निर्णय लिया है। दोनों गांवों के करीब दो दर्जन किसान याचिका दायर करने इलाहाबाद जाएंगे। किसानों ने बताया कि जमीन अधिग्रहण से पहले प्राधिकरण धारा 5ए केतहत उनकी समस्याएं नहीं सुनी। अधिग्रहण की प्रक्रिया धारा छह व नौ को लागू करके प्राधिकरण ने जमीन पर कब्जा कर लिया। अधिग्रहण के दौरान आबादी को भी अधिग्रहीत कर लिया गया है। प्राधिकरण ने आबादी का निस्तारण करने का आश्वासन दिया था, लेकिन उसे पूरा नहीं किया गया। जमीन अधिग्रहण के बदले मिलने वाले सात फीसदी भूखंडों का आवंटन भी नहीं किया गया है। किसानों का कहना है कि इस कारण हाईकोर्ट जाने पर मजबूर होना पड़ रहा है। औद्योगिक विकास प्राधिकरण होने के बाद भी एक भी भूखंड इंडस्ट्रीज को आवंटित नहीं किया गया है। भूमि बिल्डरों व आवासीय भूखंड के लिए आवंटित कर दिया गया है।

वहीं यमुना एक्सप्रेस-वे औद्योगिक विकास प्राधिकरण ने किसानों के रुख को देखते हुए उनको मनाने का प्रयास शुरू कर दिया है। गांवों का विकास करने के साथ ही सात फीसदी भूखंड आवंटित करने की प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी है। चार गांवों में सात फीसदी आबादी का भूखंड आवंटित करने के लिए सूची तैयार हो गई है। भटटा व पारसौल गांव में अगले सप्ताह से किसानों को आवंटन पत्र देने की प्रक्रिया शुरू हो जाएगी।

- Dainik Jagran
    CommentQuote
  • अधिग्रहण रद होते ही अवैध निर्माण शुरू

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के गांव पतवाड़ी में जमीन अधिग्रहण रद होने के बाद अवैध निर्माण शुरू हो गया है। सेक्टर-दो में एक किसान ने रात ही रात अवैध निर्माण शुरू करा दिया। शुक्रवार को अवैध निर्माण की जानकारी मिलने पर प्राधिकरण अधिकारी मौके पर पहुंचे और निर्माण कार्य बंद करा दिया। किसान के खिलाफ बिसरख थाना में मामला दर्ज कराया गया है। वहीं अवैध निर्माण होने पर प्राधिकरण के सीईओ रमा रमन ने सख्त नाराजगी जाहिर की है। परियोजना विभाग के अधिकारियों के साथ बैठक कर अवैध निर्माण रोकने के लिए सर्किल वरिष्ठ प्रबंधक की जिम्मेदारी तय कर दी है। अवैध निर्माण होने पर वरिष्ठ प्रबंधक भी जिम्मेदार होंगे।

सेक्टर-दो में प्राधिकरण का आवासीय भूखंड है। यहां पर करीब 24 सौ आवंटियों को भूखंड आवंटित किया गया है। पतवाड़ी गांव की जमीन का अधिग्रहण रद होने से सेक्टर-दो भी प्रभावित हुआ है। बृहस्पतिवार की रात एक किसान ने अवैध निर्माण शुरू कर दिया। शुक्रवार की सुबह अवैध निर्माण की जानकारी मिलने पर सीईओ रमा रमन ने परियोजना विभाग के अधिकारियों की बैठक बुलाई और मौके पर जाकर निर्माण रोकने का निर्देश दिया। सभी सर्किल के वरिष्ठ प्रबंधक को निर्देश दिया कि उनके क्षेत्र में अवैध निर्माण होने पर सख्त कार्रवाई की जाएगी। सीईओ ने बताया कि अवैध निर्माण करने वालों को बख्शा नहीं जाएगा। अवैध निर्माण ध्वस्त करने के साथ पुलिस में मामला भी दर्ज कराया जाएगा

-Dainik Jagran
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    अधिग्रहण रद होते ही अवैध निर्माण शुरू

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के गांव पतवाड़ी में जमीन अधिग्रहण रद होने के बाद अवैध निर्माण शुरू हो गया है। सेक्टर-दो में एक किसान ने रात ही रात अवैध निर्माण शुरू करा दिया। शुक्रवार को अवैध निर्माण की जानकारी मिलने पर प्राधिकरण अधिकारी मौके पर पहुंचे और निर्माण कार्य बंद करा दिया। किसान के खिलाफ बिसरख थाना में मामला दर्ज कराया गया है। वहीं अवैध निर्माण होने पर प्राधिकरण के सीईओ रमा रमन ने सख्त नाराजगी जाहिर की है। परियोजना विभाग के अधिकारियों के साथ बैठक कर अवैध निर्माण रोकने के लिए सर्किल वरिष्ठ प्रबंधक की जिम्मेदारी तय कर दी है। अवैध निर्माण होने पर वरिष्ठ प्रबंधक भी जिम्मेदार होंगे।

सेक्टर-दो में प्राधिकरण का आवासीय भूखंड है। यहां पर करीब 24 सौ आवंटियों को भूखंड आवंटित किया गया है। पतवाड़ी गांव की जमीन का अधिग्रहण रद होने से सेक्टर-दो भी प्रभावित हुआ है। बृहस्पतिवार की रात एक किसान ने अवैध निर्माण शुरू कर दिया। शुक्रवार की सुबह अवैध निर्माण की जानकारी मिलने पर सीईओ रमा रमन ने परियोजना विभाग के अधिकारियों की बैठक बुलाई और मौके पर जाकर निर्माण रोकने का निर्देश दिया। सभी सर्किल के वरिष्ठ प्रबंधक को निर्देश दिया कि उनके क्षेत्र में अवैध निर्माण होने पर सख्त कार्रवाई की जाएगी। सीईओ ने बताया कि अवैध निर्माण करने वालों को बख्शा नहीं जाएगा। अवैध निर्माण ध्वस्त करने के साथ पुलिस में मामला भी दर्ज कराया जाएगा

-Dainik Jagran

I believe this is good news. If 2-3 more such cases happen, authority will file a review petition in court justifying its stand on application of section 6 based on the fact that land is under severe threat of encroachment. This could turn the tables if a good lawyer is used by authority.
    CommentQuote
    You disagree with me but I agree with you ..........

Very well said. I would have to agree with your post 100%.:bab (6)::bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    अधिग्रहण रद होते ही अवैध निर्माण शुरू

-Dainik Jagran

Farmers are greedy. They are doinig unauthorised construction. They want to
    sell the land directly or want develop their own colony where they can sell
    the land of higher rates. What will happen if this would be allowed. we
    would see more khora colony, bhangel,....like area near noida extension.

Supreme Court verdit that poor farmers is being cheated by govt. is wrong.
    Farmers of G.B. nagar are not at all poor. If u go 150 km away from Gr.
    noida land price is very much low. Per Bigha rate is about 1~1.5 lakhs,
    those farmers are poor.

Only after authority & builders development the land rates are high. Before
    development land rates was very much low. There was not a good agricultural
    land near Noida Extension.

if supreme court allow the farmers to act as builders. They can develop the
    colony. if this would happen we would not see the planned city like noida,
    gr. noida in future, we can only expect more slum areas.

By this kind of verdict, land aquisition would be very difficult. It will
    stop the development of the whole G.B. Nagar District
    CommentQuote
  • दोबारा अधिग्रहण से पड़ेगा 600 करोड़ का बोझ
    23 Jul 2011, 0400 hrs IST,नवभारत टाइम्स

?????? ???????? ?? ?????? 600 ????? ?? ???- Navbharat Times

एक संवाददाता
    ग्रेटर नोएडा॥ नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया में 16 गांवों की जमीन दोबारा अधिग्रहीत करने पर अथॉरिटी को करीब 600 करोड़ रुपये का एक्स्ट्रा भार उठाना पड़ेगा। इसके अलावा नई अधिग्रहण नीति के तहत किसानांे को 6 के बजाय 7 पर्सेंट आवासीय प्लॉट देना पड़ेगा। यही नहीं किसानों को 33 साल तक वार्षिकी भी देनी होगी।

अथॉरिटी नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया में 16 की करीब 64 हजार हेक्टेयर जमीन अधिग्रहीत कर चुकी है। इन गांवों में शाहबेरी, इटैड़ा, हैबतपुर, चिपियान बुजुर्ग, तिगरी, पतवाड़ी, बिसरख, खैरपुर, ऐमनाबाद, सेनी, तुस्याना, सूरजपुर, गुलिस्तानपुर, घंघोला, खौदना खुर्द, देवला शामिल हैं। इसके अलावा 2005 में अथॉरिटी घोड़ी बछेड़ा गोलीकांड के बाद सैनी, कासना, साकीपुर, डाबरा व डाढा गांव के किसानों को भी एक्स्ट्रा मुआवजा बांट चुकी है। सीईओ रमा रमण ने बताया कि अथॉरिटी को सरकार की ओर से आर्थिक सहायता नहीं मिलती है। अथॉरिटी बैंक से लोन लेकर काम चलाती है।

अफसरों का कहना है कि अथॉरिटी जमीन अधिग्रहण के लिए 1700 करोड़ रुपये 1 साल में किसानों को मुआवजा बांटती है। जमीन अधिग्रहण इसी तरह रद्द होता रहा और अथॉरिटी को नई अधिग्रहण नीति के तहत जमीन अधिग्रहण करनी पड़ी तो अथॉरिटी पर करीब 600 करोड़ रुपये का भार पड़ेगा। किसानों को आज के रेट से मुआवजा देना पड़ेगा। अथॉरिटी पहले से नोएडा एक्सटेंशन में मुआवजा व विकास कार्यों पर करीब 55 हजार करोड़ खर्च कर चुकी है।
    CommentQuote