Watch Zee news... HC has cancel 589 Hct land acquisition of Patwari village so 17 builder projects are now on verge of danger.
Read more
256 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Watch special program at 5PM in zee news today now
    CommentQuote
  • Rohit_warren
    dude, while u made a seemingly good investment decision, lets not mock.at those who.are stuck in this
    CommentQuote
  • What about farmers who have taken compensation? Should be they blame to? Saying that they accepted compensation under pressure is a Joke.
    CommentQuote
  • Worst hit - Builders who invested money on purchase of plot and put lots of money on advt/construction etc

Second worst – G.Noida Authority, bad image and in future scheme (builder, commercial, residential)….people will take care and think twice before investing.

Third worst – Buyers who invested in builder flats with BANK LOAN… even if they get refund with some 4-5% interest.. they had paid 9-10% bank interest on home loan and everyone knows that 85-90% amount in initial EMI is just interest. So if someone has been paying EMI form last 8-10 months on EMI than 2-3 lakh loss( on 15-20 lakh loan). Bank/authority/building will not pay this interest amount.

Fourth worst – builder proejct’sbuyers without any loan.... service tax amount paid with EMI to builder will not be refunded
    CommentQuote
  • Patwari village farmers get relief as HC scraps land acquisition in Noida Extension

Indian Property Review » Patwari village farmers get relief as HC scraps land acquisition in Noida Extension
    CommentQuote
  • Fritolay
    g noida authority probably doesn't care now
    I think buyers are in a the second worse position
    CommentQuote
  • Noida authority chairman fired
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (3):
    Originally Posted by gold coast
    We are Pleased to Introduce ourselves as one of the Premier Real estate Company. Established in 2005, Shri Kunj Bihari Developers & Promoters is a leading company in Real estate. We are one of the reliable Real Estate Company. Eminence, reliability, and satisfaction, these are three pillars on which Shri Kunj Bihari Developers & Promoters is working. After working in many projects, we are now launching a Project in Crossing Republik named as goldcoast.
    Shri Kunj Bihari Developers & promoters will continue to expand its efforts to grow by meeting customer needs today and in the future by continuing to build partnerships based on trust, and by establishing direct relationships with our customers.

:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Really very bad news. It will give sleepless night to many, who has thought of owning a dream home in NCR.

Thank god, I didn't invested in Noida till date.
    I was thinking very hard to get one in Noida.

1 qus, Any Idea in wake of this decision, is it still safe to invest in Sector-77 of Noida? Or I sld wait for a while ?

If someone can please help.

Kind Regard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gold coast
    We are Pleased to Introduce ourselves as one of the Premier Real estate Company. Established in 2005, Shri Kunj Bihari Developers & Promoters is a leading company in Real estate. We are one of the reliable Real Estate Company. Eminence, reliability, and satisfaction, these are three pillars on which Shri Kunj Bihari Developers & Promoters is working. After working in many projects, we are now launching a Project in Crossing Republik named as goldcoast.
    Shri Kunj Bihari Developers & promoters will continue to expand its efforts to grow by meeting customer needs today and in the future by continuing to build partnerships based on trust, and by establishing direct relationships with our customers.

That ads remind me... "Jalti Arthi par roti sekna"
    CommentQuote
  • Balwinder kumar is the new chairman as per news flash by zee
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing is Safe Now.

Originally Posted by Preeti_chugh
    Really very bad news. It will give sleepless night to many, who has thought of owning a dream home in NCR.

1 qus, Any Idea in wake of this decision, is it still safe to invest in Sector-77 of Noida? Or I sld wait for a while ?

Kind Regard.

Nothing is safe now in NE, Expressway, and 7X sector...coz farmers from these village are going to HC now...wait for few weeks
    CommentQuote
  • Preeti
    with the kind of mess noida auth is in, I d stay far away
    unfortunately I also have a unit in sec 77 but I wish I dint buy it now
    CommentQuote
  • I copied it some news but dont have the link..will post soon..

Link is Here..

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Now-farmers-plan-to-target-projects-in-city/Article1-720858.aspx

Originally Posted by Preeti_chugh
    Really very bad news. It will give sleepless night to many, who has thought of owning a dream home in NCR.

Kind Regard.

Even as the dust of Noida Extension is yet to settle down, farmers of 10 villages in Noida have threatened to storm the sites of about a dozen key real estate players and stall construction of about 20,000 units in multi-storey residential towers coming up in 8 sectors of the city. The farmers, who have already done it once on May 16, have threatened to stall these projects on July 20. In some cases, work till the seventh floors have been completed.
    The threat has come despite the fact the authority chief executive officer (CEO) Rama Raman has categorically said that stern action will be taken against those stalling work at sites, which are not legally disputed.

Farmers are demanding 50% of their land’s market value as cash compensation, settlement of abadi land disputes (returning to farmers wrongly acquired abadi land or, in some cases, freeing encroached areas from farmers) and allotment of developed land (5% of the total land acquired) plots as part of rehabilitation benefits.

On May 16, hundreds of farmers of Sorkha Jahidabad, Sarfabad, Baraula, Parthala, Kakrala, Salarpur, Gadhi Chaukhandi, Bahlolpur and Morna reached the builders' sites in sectors 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 117, 116 and 113 and stopped work. Noida authority had sought from farmers one month’s time to address the issues. The authority said it would hold special camps and allot the 5% plots.

There has not been much progress but officials put up a brave front.
    “We have held hearings in three villages to solve abadi land disputes, which will lead up to allotment of developed land plots. As for the demand of greater compensation, we have communicated the matter to state government. Lucknow will take a call.”
    Farmers are not impressed. Farmer leader Naresh Yadav said, “The authority has not respected its deadline. There is only one week left before our deadline expires. I don’t think they will be able to concede our demands in a week. We held a meeting on Sunday last and decided in case our demands are not met, will stop work at sites and resort to an indefinite agitation.”

He said, “Land was acquired from us at R400 per sqm and sold to builders for R10,000 per sqm. The acquisition was principally done for industrial development and, midway, the land use was changed to that of so-called planned development. Our objections were not listened to.” There are more than 800 claims of 5% plots. No such allotment has been done since 2005, he said.

Farmers, apart from cash compensation, also get plots (5% of the total land acquired) in developed sectors through lottery and after payment of development charges as part of a rehabilitation plan.
    CommentQuote
  • SHMEFULL ACT BY DISGRACEFULL JUDGES

It is shamefull decision by HC. How a farmer can take compensation & file case after 3 years. It was clear sign of manipulation.
    SHAME
    SHAME
    SHAME

MOCKERY OF INDIAN JUDICIARY

EVERYTHINGS IS POLITICISED IN UP
    CommentQuote