Watch Zee news... HC has cancel 589 Hct land acquisition of Patwari village so 17 builder projects are now on verge of danger.
Read more
256 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mr. Thinker...good thoughts..but howmany people do u think will be ready to be relocated to let's say somewhere like Vrindavan...or somewhere down near Agra..
    Also with the current situation I really dont think land acquisition will be easy in India. Look everywhere there is problem. UP..big problem, Haryana..the same has started in some places. THis will be the same everywhere..till the time a clear cut policy is not defined. Also this lease business has to go and all land must be converted to freehold.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Lets not try to score browny points here by making statements like "I am lovin it"/"I told you so"/ " I am always right" etc.

When i booked flat in Rajnagar Extension (GZB) in March 2010,at that time Noida Extension was not launched. A few days later, when it did get launched, i was tempted to cancel my existing booking at RNE and instead book one in NE, since it was more close to my workplace and being Greater Noida planning of the town would be better. I had almost made my mind to cancel booking at Ghaziabad, but still, i was pulled back by some wellwishers that my existing booking at RNE in a project which is 70% completed, is freehold, has clear land title is not worth leaving for something that is just a barren peace of land (NE), with no clarity on land title.

To be honest, the lure of affordable housing in a location very near to the IT hub of Noida was something educated middle class was obviously attracted to, and rightly so.

Its only the political-government-builder nexus that has landed us in trouble.

We, the middle class of India must stand together in this hour of crisies. Not just for our
    brothers who had booked flats in Noida Extension, but agaianst the whole corrupt system. Look what happened to the Ghaziabad building at Shalimar Extn a few days back.

What we immediately need is a Real estate regulatory authority. This is a first step that needs to be taken as soon as possible, to bring some level of transparency and control over the housing scenario in India.
    CommentQuote
  • The problem with big builder like Amrapali, Supertech, Gaur etc was they launched so many projects back to back.. and spent a lot on ads..
    Then obviously... there is gonna pblm.. Jitani chadar ho, utne hi pair failane chahiye...
    CommentQuote
  • When problem occurs at large scale then solution is possible. No farmer want to do farming.

Most of land in the area might be owned by few people. Meaning there a family which owns 200 acre of land in NE.

Builder-Farmer Family agree to become partner and builder will build and sell apartments and profit will be shared by both. This deal will be approved by G.Noida authority.90% chance is that this deal will struck as everyone will get benefited. Loss of buyers will be minimal.

Actually builders are trying to lure farmers to sell their land for which farmers are not agree. But if any builder offer to become partner in project to farmer then they can not deny it.

Commercial right of shops in property will be given to farmers. After spending so much money on a project where construction already started that's the only solution to save the face.
    CommentQuote
  • chairman of Gr Noida Authority has been transferred. He should be punished severly!!
    CommentQuote
  • No, I haven't seen his photo on the scheme advertisements by authority.
    CommentQuote
  • G. Noida no body has been transferred. They have only been relieved of Noida authority. I believe no change in GNoida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_sri
    Mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hain ki koi soultion aa jayega...Farmers are feeling the heat now..
    Sahberi farmers told to return compensation within 15 days - The Times of India

Compensation return in 15 days...Come on this is not they wanted after all..Situation is grim all right but i think there is ray of hope at the end of the tunnel.

Chances of a consensus is very high
    But a detailed enquiry is now imminent (till UP Elections are over)
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a studio flat in Paramount Golf Foreste. I am not sure if this project is also under the disputed land. Can anyone provide info on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever you have done in the past, I am not bothered. Though I know that you have created more enemies than friends with your arrogance.
    You might be Warren Buffet or his father, but this does not give you the right to laugh at other people losses.
    I don't know who are the people who have taken tips from you, I would never take from such a guy who doesn't even have the basic sense.
    If you think people see your a$$ when they see above because you are the ultimate authority in investments, my answer is stay there or stay away. Just Stay away.
    Anyways, don't want to interact with you, if you have any frustration on my post, just yell it and get lost.
    And if you have benefitted other members in the past, please do me a favor too, JUST STAY AWAY.

Sorry everyone, I don't write such posts, but his response is giving me an impression that he was shouting on the top of his voice that "Someone is planting a bomb so save yourself", people didn't listen and when the bomb exploded and people were dying he was saying "I m lovin it". I lost my cool.

Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Hey dude,

you are new to this forum - you do not know even a bit of me - While everyone was euphoric about Noida xxx - I was shouting on top of my voice that something is not right -

I understand your frustration and many others - but dear let me tell you something its only the A$$ of the other person which you see when you look up ;) (sorry mods - this is an old saying borrowed to show light)

There are numerous people on this forum who have made money on my calls on every asset class - so - if you win you have every right to rejoice it -

I prefer to do it bluntly - but while it hurts it does gives you a chance to think again.

This forum was filled with brokers and their agents from Noida xxx - posting great things - and seducing the keybd punching too busy to check the facts guys that if they do not buy today they will loose a golden opportunity.

The builders do not stand to loose - they paid only 10% and raised 100 times of what they have paid without laying a single brick.

check my previous posts may be six odd months old and you will regret what you have written.

Where are those great noida advocates ????? no one is showing up with their original id which they used to praise noida - it takes b alls of steel and heart of lion to see and act what is not shown.

take your time and do read my older posts - you will see a different prespective of the investment -

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • There is no point in arguing with this person. I tried it once 2-3 months ago, but he will keep repeating his illogical arguments and justification, no matter what you say. best policy is just to ignore him. I will also appeal to other members to not to respond to him and give him more ammunition.

Originally Posted by dsinghca
    Whatever you have done in the past, I am not bothered. Though I know that you have created more enemies than friends with your arrogance.
    You might be Warren Buffet or his father, but this does not give you the right to laugh at other people losses.
    I don't know who are the people who have taken tips from you, I would never take from such a guy who doesn't even have the basic sense.
    If you think people see your a$$ when they see above because you are the ultimate authority in investments, my answer is stay there or stay away. Just Stay away.
    I am member of this forum since last more than one year but I don't indulge in fights or arguments so my number of posts are lesser.
    Anyways, don't want to interact with you, if you have any frustration on my post, just yell it and get lost.
    And if you have benefitted other members in the past, please do me a favor too, JUST STAY AWAY.

Sorry everyone, I don't write such posts, but his response is giving me an impression that he was shouting on the top of his voice that "Someone is planting a bomb so save yourself", people didn't listen and when the bomb exploded and people were dying he was saying "I m lovin it". I lost my cool.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    As per latest HC verdict against Noida sector 117, 119, 121, 122. Court has dismiss appeal of farmers as they have already taken compensation long time back so farmers can not “BLACKMAIL” again. (attaching case verdict)

Security Code Check for Accessing Judgment/Order

So at-least these sectors 117, 119, 121, 122 are safe from HC verdict.. (not from SC)

Oh that is a nice information. :bab (22):

What about Sec -137 , 143 etc guys ?

I came online very late :bab (59):, missed all gossips , So many work but thanks to IREF updated me in few mins.
    CommentQuote
  • List of Projects Affected by the NE Verdict

This is the only list that I found via my google search of the projects affected.

List of Projects affected due to Patwari Village (Noida Extension) HC Order
    CommentQuote
  • to rohit_warren
    man even i am thinking that there is some truth to ur saying i have purchased a flat in pan oasis just a month back but after todays news i am really terrified what will happen to my money.
    As far i know most of these new sectors in noida 7x and on expressway were acquired under industrial act.so today when supreme court says that all the land which was acquired under false pretences would have to be returned to the farmers it just makes me more anxious & deffinately more sleepless nights.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please let us know the case number as link is not working for me.
    CommentQuote