After all this Tension in Noida Extension, what do u think the prices of Noida real estate is going to head....upwards or downwards?

As now so called excess supply in Noida region is going to b over for some time, do u believe that the price trend on expressway is going be an upward trend or Noida Extension will be a black spot on Noida RE market for the time to come.

Only builders enjoying the confidence of the market are 3C and Jaypee as I personally don’t think that any other builder is having a good reputation in Noida RE except these two, will Noida Ex dispute will be favourable to the projects being constructed by them or it will be a negative impact on their projects too.

Heard 3C going to increase rates for all their projects from next week onwards; will it be easy for them to sell their apartments at a higher price in this hard time, or the company and investors are going to hit the jackpot because of issues in Noida Ex.

Senior Members please comment……
Read more
Reply
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by krn.kpor
    After all this Tension in Noida Extension, what do u think the prices of Noida real estate is going to head....upwards or downwards?

    As now so called excess supply in Noida region is going to b over for some time, do u believe that the price trend on expressway is going be an upward trend or Noida Extension will be a black spot on Noida RE market for the time to come.

    Only builders enjoying the confidence of the market are 3C and Jaypee as I personally don’t think that any other builder is having a good reputation in Noida RE except these two, will Noida Ex dispute will be favourable to the projects being constructed by them or it will be a negative impact on their projects too.

    Heard 3C going to increase rates for all their projects from next week onwards; will it be easy for them to sell their apartments at a higher price in this hard time, or the company and investors are going to hit the jackpot because of issues in Noida Ex.

    Senior Members please comment……



    Well, saying that 3C and jaypee are having good reputation is not totally correct.There are other good builders also that are in the market and they have delivered good projects in the past.

    Regarding the price trend , NE falls in to a completly different range.When NE buyers get their money back I don't think they would be able to afford flats in the range of 45-55 Lacs which is almost double of what they paid for NE
    CommentQuote
  • If BMW goes out, Jaypee could be headed for big trouble . So, watch out .
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure about 3C, but I don't think Jaypee enjoys any support in the market. Very crooked builder that is delaying lot of projects. It is all because it has blind support of Mayawati govt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Not sure about 3C, but I don't think Jaypee enjoys any support in the market. Very crooked builder that is delaying lot of projects. It is all because it has blind support of Mayawati govt.


    I am not sure about this statement about Jaypee. Despite of delaying projects for long it is able to sell the projects with the PSF rate of 8000+. Who is the other builder who can sell under construction property with delays on such rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • Buildres in Noida who have no exposure in Noida Extension are in much better position to deliver projects.

    Members should list out these builders
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarakbar
    Buildres in Noida who have no exposure in Noida Extension are in much better position to deliver projects.

    Members should list out these builders


    3C
    Logix
    Jaypee
    Unitech
    Prateek
    CommentQuote
  • But Jaypee hasn't delivered anything with projects that were launched 6 years ago.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think Jaypee is going to suffer even after election whosoever comes in power. As far as Jaypee is concerned, its in Noida and Gr Noida for more than a decade. and Jaypee Wish town launched when BMW was not in power.
    Its my assessment.........
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    If BMW goes out, Jaypee could be headed for big trouble . So, watch out .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    But Jaypee hasn't delivered anything with projects that were launched 6 years ago.



    Even without delivering anything Jaypee is able to sell the wishtown of 1162 acres. Which other builder can do that ?
    CommentQuote
  • After Jaypee, Its Unitech which enjoys the largest Land Bank in Noida-Greater Noida. Would anyone like to comment on Unitech's Delayed projects and whether Unitech enjoys support of any or not? While Unitech is somehow successful in Gurgaon, it has failed in Noida-Gr Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    After Jaypee, Its Unitech which enjoys the largest Land Bank in Noida-Greater Noida. Would anyone like to comment on Unitech's Delayed projects and whether Unitech enjoys support of any or not? While Unitech is somehow successful in Gurgaon, it has failed in Noida-Gr Noida.



    I think builder like purvanchal who has delivered good project can prove to be a dark horse.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it a Joke that Jaypee sold everything? You still see loads of sms and advertisement. Majority is unsold + NO resale. Ask people whose money is struck.
    CommentQuote
  • I am afraid we are deviating from the main point. We were to discuss the fallout of noida extension episode on Noida expressway projects. I personally feel that panic has already set in. Sentiments are not so positive. In view of this, I see a short term correction in other areas of Noida including expressway. Although I continue to be bullish in the long term. What are your views?
    CommentQuote
  • no its not like that jaypee and 3c r gud builders and others r fraud.......noida and greater noida authority plays a major role here....that how they acquired...and if the procedure is not fair 1 then even BMW cant save jaypee and 3c just wait and watch....
    CommentQuote
  • As per noida extension is concerned all projects will be denotified with in a week,
    but nothing will happen as lastly higher compensation will be given to the farmers.....but cost of all projects will be increased by 500-600 rs/psf......it will take around 2-3 months...
    CommentQuote