After all this Tension in Noida Extension, what do u think the prices of Noida real estate is going to head....upwards or downwards?

As now so called excess supply in Noida region is going to b over for some time, do u believe that the price trend on expressway is going be an upward trend or Noida Extension will be a black spot on Noida RE market for the time to come.

Only builders enjoying the confidence of the market are 3C and Jaypee as I personally don’t think that any other builder is having a good reputation in Noida RE except these two, will Noida Ex dispute will be favourable to the projects being constructed by them or it will be a negative impact on their projects too.

Heard 3C going to increase rates for all their projects from next week onwards; will it be easy for them to sell their apartments at a higher price in this hard time, or the company and investors are going to hit the jackpot because of issues in Noida Ex.

Senior Members please comment……
Read more
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    Hi Alok, can you get infor about Amrapali Silicon City and Princely estate - Sec -76... thanks

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/212512-post19.html

See this post by Alok....also see the master plan...& locate the villages shown around your project in Master plan...if those villages are mentioned in the pdf of above link...project is safe 100%..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/212512-post19.html

See this post by Alok....also see the master plan...& locate the villages shown around your project in Master plan...if those villages are mentioned in the pdf of above link...project is safe 100%..

As per thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/17176-finding-disputed-land-in-noida-by-comparing-masterplans-of-2021-and-2031?t=19385 On comparing the change of land use pattern in Noida Master plan 2021 & 2031, if the land use pattern in 2031 has been changed to residential in 2031, then this could mean the land may not be problem free.

If we take this as a reliable way to find land with potential risk, then sector 107 seems to be one of potentially risky sectors. As per master plan 2021, this sector has been carved out of sector 104 opposite to sector 100 & 47. Land covering sector 104 & now 107 was marked as Recreation area and even in masterplan 104 is marked as recreation area.
    Sector 107 houses Great Value Sharnam Green, Amrapali Heart Beat and another project (i'm not able to recall the name).
    CommentQuote
  • Most prospective homebuyers are adopting a wait-and-watch policy before any further purchase in the Noida Extension area.

Even areas in Noida and Greater Noida have not experienced any significant demand for residential housing either. And as property prices in Noida Extension are significantly lower than those in other NCR townships, realty rates there are unlikely to get affected.

Noida as well as Greater Noida offer a wide range of affordable housing, so the demand cannot go down for such units. At present, there is confusion in the minds of buyers because of the SC order

There may not be an immediate impact on property prices and demand in Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad and even Greater Noida,but once existing supply gets exhausted, property prices may go up.

If farmers started selling their land directly to builders or started plotting their farmland, this would pave the way for illegal colonies and illplanned development
    CommentQuote
  • RE market of Noida will crash if farmers create problems in sectors 7x and projects come to halt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    As per thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/17176-finding-disputed-land-in-noida-by-comparing-masterplans-of-2021-and-2031?t=19385 On comparing the change of land use pattern in Noida Master plan 2021 & 2031, if the land use pattern in 2031 has been changed to residential in 2031, then this could mean the land may not be problem free.

This is not a correct assessment. Land use is the perogative of the state. The state can change land use at will. The only reason the court made a mention of it in the first ruling was because, procedurally, land use had not yet been changed, when the land was sold to the builders for residential purposes. i.e. the builders were given permission to build houses by GNIDA, even before the STATE GOVT. (note the difference) had changed land use.
    CommentQuote
  • Just adding to the list:

3C
    Logix
    Jaypee
    Unitech
    Prateek
    Paras

Paras has good projects on the Expressway and zero exposure to NE. Construction for both the project seems to be progressing fine.
    CommentQuote
  • madgeek is spot on.

sectors 7x and 100-120 are not the bone of contention at all. Any logic that's derived out of comparing previous master plans and checking their acquistion is completely flawed because state has the right to do this. HC has already cleared several sectors from 100-120
    Noida extension/GNoida is the only bone of contention right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Tough time for existing Investors

Tough time, Today I am also back here after 1+ year.

In Noida case, I believe Farmers are willing to encash the opportunity because most projects seem to have correct land usage and all have been acquired long ago.

Even I am a bit positive in NE case - I wonder what farmers will do with a land which is no more usable for them !

Harder time for NE investors.

As far as property rates are concerned, for the time, they seem to be static till the time whole of this agitation is cooled down. But after few months(After all these issues are resolved), prices will be upward as always - Just my opinion.

Lets wait and watch !

Originally Posted by krn.kpor
    After all this Tension in Noida Extension, what do u think the prices of Noida real estate is going to head....upwards or downwards?

As now so called excess supply in Noida region is going to b over for some time, do u believe that the price trend on expressway is going be an upward trend or Noida Extension will be a black spot on Noida RE market for the time to come.

Only builders enjoying the confidence of the market are 3C and Jaypee as I personally don’t think that any other builder is having a good reputation in Noida RE except these two, will Noida Ex dispute will be favourable to the projects being constructed by them or it will be a negative impact on their projects too.

Heard 3C going to increase rates for all their projects from next week onwards; will it be easy for them to sell their apartments at a higher price in this hard time, or the company and investors are going to hit the jackpot because of issues in Noida Ex.

Senior Members please comment……
    CommentQuote
  • Investor has fled, bank finance is choked

Read the Dainik Jagaran,Sahara and other News paper.
    the farmers are agitating against the 74,75,76,78,79,115,117 sector of Noida.
    the construction in these sector has stopped.

The prices in the Noida will definetly come down.First, the investor who were making do ka char and char ka aath will not risk their money.Second,bank finaces has stopped.Tell me single bank, who is not afriad of bad loans in realty sectors, that too in UP.Third,end user will never risk their life saving for leagal uncertainty.fourth, the builders will now faces cash crunch and need to settle thier dues, they need ready money, so they will not risk the delay as farmers agitation will only intensify.In that case , the supplier of the cement,manpower,raw materials and machinary will never risk the loss.

What should we do, shud we buy in this market?.No, not at all.why, no increase in prices means no returns so why to risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Tough time, Today I am also back here after 1+ year.

!

Welcome back Coke_indian.. Gud to see that all senior members are with this forum..

Do you think this issue will be dragged till elections, or will be resolved in few months..

Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • UP Expressway Scam: Private Builders Get Over 74,000 Acres (30,000 hectares) Land Cheap

It could be India's biggest land controversy. CNN-IBN exposes how the Uttar Pradesh government has turned rich agricultural land next to waterways into expressways in violation of all norms.

Over 30,000 hectares of rich fertile agricultural land is being handed over to private real estate developers.

Eight major expressways in the state are all running along rivers or water channels under a public private partnership.

The two major expressways Yamuna and Ganga alone acquired 30,000 hectares of land.

Upto 50 percent of acquired land near expressways is to be developed and sold by private developers

In fact, 2,400 acres of land along the Yamuna Expressway was given to developers to compensate for the construction cost of the express way.
    August, 2011: Two farmers were killed in police firing protesting land acquisition along Yamuna Expressway.

Just five minutes drive from Tappal in western Uttar Pradesh, sowing of the Kharif crop is in a full swing.

Jaiveer, however will never get to till his land again - his water-tube well razed to ground, power disconnected. His rich alluvial topped soil acquired to a township along the Yamuna Expressway connecting Delhi with Agra.
    "If there is no land what will the farmers do," said Jaiveer, Farmer.

That helplessness drove farmers to violence and to courts. In Noida Extension over 6000 farmers got help from courts but many others farmers like Jaiveer are not as lucky.

CNN-IBN find out why the expressways are a win-win for the developers and the politicians in power in Uttar Pradesh. Figures and pattern show an alarming trend.

All major expressways are been planned to run along either major rivers or water channels under Public Private Partmership model.

The two big ones - Yamuna and Ganga Expressway alone will gobble up 30,000 acres of land.

Almost 40 to 50 per cent of this land is given to the private developer at government rates for developing.

The other six highways, interestingly, are also along water channels.
    Moradabad-Fayehgarh Highway along river Ramganga
    Jhansi-Kushinagar on the bank of river Betwa and Gaghra
    Agra-Kanpur along Yamuna from Narora in Aligarh to Uttarkhnad along the Ganga And from Bulandshahar to Uttarakhank along the Upper Ganga Canal.

All these expressways and townships are proposed on rich irrigated land producing three crops every year.

"These waterways were built by the British to improve irrigation facilities in the region," said Sudhir Pawan, Kisan Jagriti Manch.

Acquired land along the Yamuna Expressway when developed by the promoter fetches a price that is many times the compensation that has been paid to the farmer. This disparity is the basis of most of the land related unrest, especially in Uttar Pradesh when the land acquired is rich agricultural land along the Ganga-Yamuna basin.

UP expressway scam: builders get land cheap - India News - IBNLive
    CommentQuote
  • नोएडा-ग्रेटर नोएडा और यमुना एक्सप्रेस प्राधिकरण का प्रापर्टी बाजार हुआ ठंडा
    एनसीआर की प्रॉपर्टी के दामों में आया उछाल

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन विवाद में नोएडा, ग्रेटर नोएडा व यमुना एक्सप्रेस का प्रॉपर्टी बाजार भी ठंडा पड़ गया है। यहां रेट कम हुए हैं तो निकटवर्ती इलाकों में प्रॉपर्टी के दाम उछाल लेने को हैं। इनमें तैयार हो चुके मकान पर लोग ज्यादा विश्वास कर रहे हैं।‘अगर आप राजनगर एक्सटेंशन में फ्लैट खरीदना चाहते हैं, तो 20 जुलाई से पहले बुक करा लीजिए। इसके बाद यहां के फ्लैटों की कीमत दो लाख रुपये बढ़ा दी जाएगी’ ऐसे एसएमएस लोगों के मोबाइल पर खूब आने लगे हैं। निश्चित रूप से वहां की संपत्ति बेचने का बिल्डरों का यह एक तरीका है, मगर इतना तो सच है ही, कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के विवाद में फंसने से यहां की जमीन की कीमतों में कमी और आसपास के शहरों में वृद्धि होगी।

प्रॉपर्टी डीलर अतुल गौड़ और यश नागर कहते हैं कि जब से नोएडा एक्सटेंशन का विवाद बढ़ा है, तब से रीसेल प्रॉपर्टी का बाजार ठंड पड़ने लगा है और प्रॉफिट का मार्जिन भी कम हुई है। अगर जल्द ही कोई ठोस कदम न उठाया गया, तो आने वाले दिनों में यह संकट और बढ़ेगा। प्रॉपर्टी एक्सपर्ट सुमित घोष कहते हैं कि प्रॉपर्टी की कीमत मांग और आपूर्ति के साथ ही लॉयल्टी पर भी काफी हद तक निर्भर करती है। असली यूजर लॉयल्टी पर ज्यादा गौर करता है। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के मामले में दोनों ही बातें इसके खिलाफ गई हैं। विवादों में पड़ने से कई प्रोजेक्ट ठप पड़े हैं। लोगों को फ्लैट नहीं मिल रहे हैं

दूसरे, इन शहरों की लॉयल्टी भी तेजी से घटी है। अभी तक यहां फ्लैट बुक कराने वाले लोग सिर्फ यही सोच रहे थे, कि बिल्डर फ्लैटों की गुणवत्ता को मेनटेन रखते हुए समय पर फ्लैट दे दें, मगर अब तो प्राधिकरण से गड़बड़ी होने के चलते यह डर दुगना हो गया है। प्राधिकरण क्या निर्णय करेगा और बिल्डर क्या करेंगे, लोग इसे लेकर परेशान हो रहे हैं। ऐसे में अब तक जो लोग निवेश कर चुके हैं, वे तो अपना पैसा निकालेंगे और जो लोग निवेश करने वाले हैं, वे अब इस तरफ देखेंगे भी नहीं। ऐसे लोग नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के बजाय लोनी, राज नगर एक्सटेंशन, साहिबाबाद, वैशाली व फरीदाबाद आदि इलाकों की तरफ भागेंगे।

एक्सपर्ट अनुपम श्रीवास्तव भी मानते हैं कि नोएडा, ग्रेटर नोएडा और यमुना एनसीआर में लोगों के आवास के लिए बेहतर विकल्प बन रहे थे। मगर नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के मामले ने लोगों को डरा दिया है। लोगों केदिमाग में बैठ गया है कि इन शहरों में जमीन गलत प्रक्रिया से ली गई है, ऐसे में किसान कभी भी कोर्ट जा सकते हैं और उनकी गाढ़ी कमाई फंस सकती है। हालांकि दूरी अधिक होने के कारण इसका फायदा गुड़गांव और फरीदाबाद को कम ही मिलेगा।

-Amar Ujala
    CommentQuote
  • As long as the commercial projects are not effected in NOIDA, I think the prices will shoot up simply because of scarcity. If Commercial is on track, there will be job creation..These new employees will need house to stay...

New builders/Apartments may be hard to come by, and if so ..even more price increase of the RTM and almost ReadToMove houses in Noida.

If no one wants to risk with his hard earned money, all the more reason for more demand of RTM house and hence higher prices..

But I also believe that in a years time, all disputes will be settled in NE.

Cheers,

Originally Posted by clearhai

The prices in the Noida will definetly come down.First, the investor who were making do ka char and char ka aath will not risk their money.Second,bank finaces has stopped.Tell me single bank, who is not afriad of bad loans in realty sectors, that too in UP.Third,end user will never risk their life saving for leagal uncertainty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    As long as the commercial projects are not effected in NOIDA, I think the prices will shoot up simply because of scarcity. If Commercial is on track, there will be job creation..These new employees will need house to stay...

New builders/Apartments may be hard to come by, and if so ..even more price increase of the RTM and almost ReadToMove houses in Noida.

If no one wants to risk with his hard earned money, all the more reason for more demand of RTM house and hence higher prices..

But I also believe that in a years time, all disputes will be settled in NE.

Cheers,

To the comments of SEQUENCE..

My view is in the short term of up to two/three months, there will be lot of pain, few of the builders are going to go belly up.in this two-three months there will be downward pressure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    नोएडा-ग्रेटर नोएडा और यमुना एक्सप्रेस प्राधिकरण का प्रापर्टी बाजार हुआ ठंडा
    एनसीआर की प्रॉपर्टी के दामों में आया उछाल

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन विवाद में नोएडा, ग्रेटर नोएडा व यमुना एक्सप्रेस का प्रॉपर्टी बाजार भी ठंडा पड़ गया है। यहां रेट कम हुए हैं तो निकटवर्ती इलाकों में प्रॉपर्टी के दाम उछाल लेने को हैं। इनमें तैयार हो चुके मकान पर लोग ज्यादा विश्वास कर रहे हैं।‘अगर आप राजनगर एक्सटेंशन में फ्लैट खरीदना चाहते हैं, तो 20 जुलाई से पहले बुक करा लीजिए। इसके बाद यहां के फ्लैटों की कीमत दो लाख रुपये बढ़ा दी जाएगी’ ऐसे एसएमएस लोगों के मोबाइल पर खूब आने लगे हैं। निश्चित रूप से वहां की संपत्ति बेचने का बिल्डरों का यह एक तरीका है, मगर इतना तो सच है ही, कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के विवाद में फंसने से यहां की जमीन की कीमतों में कमी और आसपास के शहरों में वृद्धि होगी।

प्रॉपर्टी डीलर अतुल गौड़ और यश नागर कहते हैं कि जब से नोएडा एक्सटेंशन का विवाद बढ़ा है, तब से रीसेल प्रॉपर्टी का बाजार ठंड पड़ने लगा है और प्रॉफिट का मार्जिन भी कम हुई है। अगर जल्द ही कोई ठोस कदम न उठाया गया, तो आने वाले दिनों में यह संकट और बढ़ेगा। प्रॉपर्टी एक्सपर्ट सुमित घोष कहते हैं कि प्रॉपर्टी की कीमत मांग और आपूर्ति के साथ ही लॉयल्टी पर भी काफी हद तक निर्भर करती है। असली यूजर लॉयल्टी पर ज्यादा गौर करता है। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के मामले में दोनों ही बातें इसके खिलाफ गई हैं। विवादों में पड़ने से कई प्रोजेक्ट ठप पड़े हैं। लोगों को फ्लैट नहीं मिल रहे हैं

दूसरे, इन शहरों की लॉयल्टी भी तेजी से घटी है। अभी तक यहां फ्लैट बुक कराने वाले लोग सिर्फ यही सोच रहे थे, कि बिल्डर फ्लैटों की गुणवत्ता को मेनटेन रखते हुए समय पर फ्लैट दे दें, मगर अब तो प्राधिकरण से गड़बड़ी होने के चलते यह डर दुगना हो गया है। प्राधिकरण क्या निर्णय करेगा और बिल्डर क्या करेंगे, लोग इसे लेकर परेशान हो रहे हैं। ऐसे में अब तक जो लोग निवेश कर चुके हैं, वे तो अपना पैसा निकालेंगे और जो लोग निवेश करने वाले हैं, वे अब इस तरफ देखेंगे भी नहीं। ऐसे लोग नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के बजाय लोनी, राज नगर एक्सटेंशन, साहिबाबाद, वैशाली व फरीदाबाद आदि इलाकों की तरफ भागेंगे।

एक्सपर्ट अनुपम श्रीवास्तव भी मानते हैं कि नोएडा, ग्रेटर नोएडा और यमुना एनसीआर में लोगों के आवास के लिए बेहतर विकल्प बन रहे थे। मगर नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के मामले ने लोगों को डरा दिया है। लोगों केदिमाग में बैठ गया है कि इन शहरों में जमीन गलत प्रक्रिया से ली गई है, ऐसे में किसान कभी भी कोर्ट जा सकते हैं और उनकी गाढ़ी कमाई फंस सकती है। हालांकि दूरी अधिक होने के कारण इसका फायदा गुड़गांव और फरीदाबाद को कम ही मिलेगा।

-Amar Ujala

Yes, in CR / RNE GZB rates are really increasing every month. As I have one under construction 3BHK in Classic Residency RNE and know its true. comparatively % wise actual appreciation in rates is much better in last 7 months (after I booked in 2nd phase) and from last 1 month its really bumper, last month they already increased 12% rates and still after looking into good bookings every day my builder again increasing rate more than 10% from next week, I also got SMS of that. Only in 2 Years 1st phase of my invested society is ready to LIVE and families have started to live there from last month.

As for Vaishali , IP , Vasundhara , Sahibabad FROM Last 6 years I never see any single year when rate growth is not good there , due to its location they are bound to appreciate always.

But one really surprising fact, rates in Neharpar Faridabad is also increasing which was just negligible from last few year. My Cousin brother already have 1 flat in NP and however he is very depressed with his investment of NP but still good points that now he is really getting few genuine buyers with some premium to sell.
    CommentQuote