After all this Tension in Noida Extension, what do u think the prices of Noida real estate is going to head....upwards or downwards?

As now so called excess supply in Noida region is going to b over for some time, do u believe that the price trend on expressway is going be an upward trend or Noida Extension will be a black spot on Noida RE market for the time to come.

Only builders enjoying the confidence of the market are 3C and Jaypee as I personally don’t think that any other builder is having a good reputation in Noida RE except these two, will Noida Ex dispute will be favourable to the projects being constructed by them or it will be a negative impact on their projects too.

Heard 3C going to increase rates for all their projects from next week onwards; will it be easy for them to sell their apartments at a higher price in this hard time, or the company and investors are going to hit the jackpot because of issues in Noida Ex.

Senior Members please comment……
Read more
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Yes, in CR / RNE GZB rates are really increasing every month. As I have one under construction 3BHK in Classic Residency RNE and know its true. comparatively % wise actual appreciation in rates is much better in last 7 months (after I booked in 2nd phase) and from last 1 month its really bumper, last month they already increased 12% rates and still after looking into good bookings every day my builder again increasing rate more than 10% from next week, I also got SMS of that. Only in 2 Years 1st phase of my invested society is ready to LIVE and families have started to live there from last month.

As for Vaishali , IP , Vasundhara , Sahibabad FROM Last 6 years I never see any single year when rate growth is not good there , due to its location they are bound to appreciate always.

But one really surprising fact, rates in Neharpar Faridabad is also increasing which was just negligible from last few year. My Cousin brother already have 1 flat in NP and however he is very depressed with his investment of NP but still good points that now he is really getting few genuine buyers with some premium to sell.

Saurabh - how much do you think is a Mahagun mascot rate in CR ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Saurabh - how much do you think is a Mahagun mascot rate in CR ??

Really do not have idea of Mahagun mascot rate in CR at this time but my friend has purchased 2 BHK 1275 SF in GAUR CR last year in 25 Lac (all inclusive) 6th floor, and at this time in resale he is getting offers of around 31+ Lac for his flat. His flat is Ready to LIVE. I don't know why but in NCR resale & premium value of lower floors are very high.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Really do not have idea of Mahagun mascot rate in CR at this time but my friend has purchased 2 BHK 1275 SF in GAUR CR last year in 25 Lac (all inclusive) 6th floor, and at this time in resale he is getting offers of around 31+ Lac for his flat. His flat is Ready to LIVE. I don't know why but in NCR resale & premium value of lower floors are very high.

thanks Saurabh ...thats about 2430 psf ...not bad ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by clearhai
    To the comments of SEQUENCE..

My view is in the short term of up to two/three months, there will be lot of pain, few of the builders are going to go belly up.in this two-three months there will be downward pressure.

But if few builders go bust , then I believe that the RTM and almost RTM flats will command higher prices..As the supply reduces. Also the risk appetite reduces drastically. So ppl will stick to or run to buy RTM.
    So NOIDA RE prices shoot up. Obviously, this does not means that NOIDA becomes a hotter destination to invest because only the existing owners of RTM and almost RTM will benefit.

Am I wrong in this assumption ??

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    But if few builders go bust , then I believe that the RTM and almost RTM flats will command higher prices..As the supply reduces. Also the risk appetite reduces drastically. So ppl will stick to or run to buy RTM.
    So NOIDA RE prices shoot up. Obviously, this does not means that NOIDA becomes a hotter destination to invest because only the existing owners of RTM and almost RTM will benefit.

Am I wrong in this assumption ??

Cheers,

in case builder go bust that almost RTM will be worst hit, as 95% payment gone and indefinitely delayed for finishing. 60% of the project cost is finishing, which start after 90% payment is gone in any builder project. almost RTM is the most riskiest project to invest at present, example at hand is Omaxe
    CommentQuote
  • Too many doomsday believers right now in the market !

Things will clear up , some some small builders or those with too much at stake in Noida Extension may fold up. But, the bigger builders with credibility will gain much in the long run. Just wait for a couple of months for the market sentiment to change again.
    CommentQuote
  • three names as of now come to my mind that are significant in noida and bound to end up badly----

Supertech
    Amrapali
    Antriksh

these builders have most toxic land parcels in sector 78, 74, 76 and Noida extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida's loss is Gurgaon's/Faridabad's gain ?

Noida's loss is Gurgaon's/ Faridabad's gain ?

Once a hot property for realty business, Noida Extension has ceased to be of interest to any dealer or buyer. Within days of the SC/HC canceling construction of residential flats in the area, which it said was meant to be an industrial hub, potential buyers are looking towards other satellites of Delhi – Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad.

Many brokers have done more sales in Gurgaon in the last 11 days than in other areas. This also coincides with new launches from Vatika and M3M, and plot sales by DLF. Customers today feel more secure about buying in Gurgaon than Noida as per latest reports.

But brokers now suspect the crisis will have an impact on overall Noida.

But there is a problem. Gurgaon is an entirely different market. You can’t get a 2 BHK in Gurgaon for less than Rs 60 lakh and only 10 per cent of the stock is 2 BHK (1,300-1,400 sq ft). Even in new Gurgaon, opposite Manesar, prices for a 2 BHK units are priced at Rs 72 lakh.

Developers sold flats in Noida Extension for Rs 13 lakh (for a 1 BHK) to Rs 20 lakh (for a 2 BHK). These prices are more comparable with prices in Ghaziabad, which has also seen an increase in investor queries or prices in Pari Chowk in Greater Noida, but not Gurgaon. Around 10-20 per cent of the buyers, who can’t wait for a home, will settle for Ghaziabad with some compromise on location.

Prices in Faridabad are more competitive (Rs 20-40 lakh) and will attract investors but they are still pause and want final answer for Noida from this mess.

So over all i find mix and confuse reaction as per my analysis.
    CommentQuote
  • They have to end this !

They(Govt/Authority and Builders and Farmers) will have to end this

Everybody knows, One party has already been benefited from land acquisition and one is going to be. Now it's time to think about us.

Noida extension case they will have to close by unofficial discussions.(Atleast I am positive in that case), problem is time will be taken and projects will get delayed.

In Noida case I see only opportunity behind farmer's motive. Once authority will hand over 5% land and some money, Noida issue would be cool down.

One thing which many of us would hate is politics by so called youth leaders seem to be opportunistic.These leaders are for sure not the future of India who just think for short term votes.

Lets see what happens next.
    CommentQuote