NE projects safe, clarification issued by Logix.

your comments pls
Attachments:
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nsharma
    Some good info regarding Sec 143 Land from BG yahoo group ----->>

Land of Sector 143, and the plots where both the Logix projects are, indeed was for commercial purpose. It is evident from the Noida Master Plan 2021 where this land is marked for WS 'Wholesale'. Noida Authority invited the applications for allotment of this plot as Group Housing Plot along with other plots of same sector, Sector 143B, Sector 144, Sector 168 and Sector 74. This advertisement was made around 25th - 28th May 2010. In the same advertisement, NA clearly mentioned that allotment of all these plots will be made after getting approval of State Govt. on Change of Land use.
    Logix got the allotment of GH-01 plot sometime in June and launched LBG in July (6th or 7th). Lease Agreement of this plot was signed between NA and Logix Infratech Pvt Ltd on 22-Sep-2011. This was done after State Govt. approved the Change of Land use from Commercial to Residential. Prior to allotment to Logix this plot was with Anand Infoedge Pvt. Ltd (SEZ India: Anand Infoedge Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IT/ITES).
    Plots in Sector 143 are not the only plots where there has been a change of land use. There are number of others plots where such change was made. Sector 137 is also one of those. Its scheme was launched by NA in July 2009 and there also it was mentioned that allotment of plots will be made after getting approval from State Govt. on change of land use. A number of us might have already noticed that Sector 137 is marked as residential sector in Master Plan 2021 then why such a clause was there. Authority in its Board meeting changed the land use of Sector 137 to institutional (10-Jun-2008) and then again back to residential (28-May-2009). This all was done after getting approval from the State Goverment. There was a case filed in Allahabad High Court which had reference to this Group Housing Scheme and judgement states that 'Development of the city is a dynamic process where the parameters of development/construction can change from time to time'. Although the petition was not filed against any change of land use, Court did not overrule any such change of land use. It is well within the rights of Authority to take appropriate steps for the development of the city ensuring correct procedure and processes are followed. Please refer this judgement (Shri N.P. Singh Vs. State Of U.P. And Others on 29 July, 2010).
    Another point to note is how Sector 62 is marked in Master Plan 2021. It is shown as Institutional Area. We all know how Sector 62 is. An equal mix of Residential Socities and Commercial/Institutional Space. I, myself, have stayed at Sector 62 for 5 years so know the area well enough. If there is any challenge of change of land use from Institutional/Commercial to Residential, it will impact such developed sectors as well. Master Plan 2031 clearly shows the resdential area of this sector, and this plan has stil not received all its approval. Any judgement overruling the change of land use will disqualify all the changes made by the Authority. Please remember before Mater Plan 2021, there was Master Plan 2011 and land use changes were made at number of sectors and villages even then which were not specified in Master Plan.
    Villages around Sector 143 were notified and acquired between 1997 and 2002 (http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/Land_Record/shahdara.pdf). Almost all the farmers have taken their compensation. There are issues related to 5% Abadi plots to be allotted against acquisition. This is farmers right and NA should give them that. They have been declaring to do it now within next 15 days. Their second demand to get higher compensation seems situational and doesn't seem to be holding much merit. They were already paid as per then policies and don't think that Govt. will pay them again for the same land.
    Guys, following all the news and doubts hovering around Noida, this related information I found on web. I am not a legal expert but I don't see any reason to worry excessively. I was not able to locate details of any ongoing court cases related to Sector 143 or villages Shahadra or Garhi. Concerned, yes we are but lets not be negative. There are clouds of doubts but unless there is any concrete evidence of any issue or irregular pracitce followed by NA, lets stay positive with our investment. Lets be cautious and negotiate hard with the builder to safeguard our interests.

Has the land been acquired under Emergency clause?
    CommentQuote
  • Clarification added to Logix BG site:

Untitled Document
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsharma
    Clarification added to Logix BG site:

Untitled Document

Thanks for information.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes

Originally Posted by cvs9903
    Has the land been acquired under Emergency clause?

Yes. Whole land of Noida is acquired under emergency clause, read the statement by Noida CEO Balwinder Kumar.

If only land use is a issue then Allahabad HC should declare all sector 62 Noida Illegal. Can the HC has gutts to do it. Whole PMO, RBI xyz all VIP appartment will be illegal.

It is my view that Allahabad HC is going beyond his power. HC has no power to interfere in the matter of executive. Similarly executive should not interfere judiciary.
    What if Executive arrest Allahabad HC judge on pretext of taking bribe in matter of NE case, which is clearly seen HC Judges has taken money or favour from some vested interest. I am just making hypothetical case here.
    CommentQuote
  • Abhinav :

Again what you are saying is without any facts /figures which gives us a feeling of some strategic intentions from your end .Karar Niyamwali wasn,t done properly in Patwari , 70% farmers there did not enter into an agreement , they were given 48 hours to sign the acquistion document or else govt will take the land forcefully.There were 70% farmers like that .Same was the case with Shahberi .This info is from from one of senior lawyers in Noida .He has done lot of due diligence and got a replies to a number of RTI,s from NOIDA authority .So untill and unless you dont have complete authenticated information , pls dont post.Entire exway was acquired around 10 years back ....Farmers took the compensation in good faith .There was no emergency clause being used , no change is land use ...Only thing is 5% abadi land to be given...that is it....So dont be another stupid rumour monger.

Hari
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hari.om10
    Abhinav :

Again what you are saying is without any facts /figures which gives us a feeling of some strategic intentions from your end .Karar Niyamwali wasn,t done properly in Patwari , 70% farmers there did not enter into an agreement , they were given 48 hours to sign the acquistion document or else govt will take the land forcefully.There were 70% farmers like that .Same was the case with Shahberi .This info is from from one of senior lawyers in Noida .He has done lot of due diligence and got a replies to a number of RTI,s from NOIDA authority .So untill and unless you dont have complete authenticated information , pls dont post.Entire exway was acquired around 10 years back ....Farmers took the compensation in good faith .There was no emergency clause being used , no change is land use ...Only thing is 5% abadi land to be given...that is it....So dont be another stupid rumour monger.

Hari

Hari,

Thanks for such a nice information. So you are saying, impact could be maximum of 5% abadi land alloted to farmers in lieu of Expressway land? And Do you have any documents anything to support your statements ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I booked a flat in Logix Blossom 2 months back....... BOP and Logix asked me to take loan from HDFC bank but after some time I got a call from bank saying that Logix does not have the approved copy of map from noida authority .....so bank can't disburse the loan. When I checked with BOP and Logix they started giving me fake reasons and they gave me in written that they have the approved copy of plan. I went to noida authority and checked the current status and came to know that approval is still pending and in near future thr are no chances of getting the req approval. This is a big cheating from consumers. I m going to file a case against logix as they do not have rights to sell the flats without having noida authority approval.
    Please refer to below mentioned link from TOI
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/Noida-Authority-serves-notice-on-builder-for-violating-plans/articleshow/13460946.cms

I have a question, I have only given the booking amount to logix. Can I cancel my booking and get the refund. I have not signed any buyers agreement. Please suggest
    CommentQuote