In a pleasing event respected Chief Judge of Supreme court of India Mr Kapadia has made comment indirectly referred to Noida Extension that is it wise decision to pass a decision to demolish 5-7 storey made building just because some farmer intially agreed to sell their land then masterplan of city comes & building construction started. Once it is made upto significant level then sudenly some petition comes by so called farmers.
???? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ????- Navbharat Times

His comment has only strenghen my assumption, belief that the farmers who has taken compensation has no morale, social or any legal right to chalenge the already sale done after 3 years. The Allahabad HC judgement was completely wrong & violation of fundamental right OF a common man of India.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Read it along with Logix group lawyer letter

Originally Posted by Totaram
    In a pleasing event respected Chief Judge of Supreme court of India Mr Kapadia has made comment indirectly referred to Noida Extension that is it wise decision to pass a decision to demolish 5-7 storey made building just because some farmer intially agreed to sell their land then masterplan of city comes & building construction started. Once it is made upto significant level then sudenly some petition comes by so called farmers.
    ???? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ????- Navbharat Times

His comment has only strenghen my assumption, belief that the farmers who has taken compensation has no morale, social or any legal right to chalenge the already sale done after 3 years. The Allahabad HC judgement was completely wrong & violation of fundamental right OF a common man of India.

It is my sincere request to read his comment along with Logix group's law officer letter. Then your belief/ view will be strenghen that allahabd HC judgement on "already sold & agreed by farmer" were completely wrong & ill motivated.
    CommentQuote