Dear all,

By today evening High Court is going to give decision for NE. No body knows what can be the decision. But lets guess what it could be. Hon court will give decision in favours of farmers/investors/endusers of flats or a mixed formula is given. Any Guess?? Lets have brain storming!!!!
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • High Court will express strongest anger that they had no idea that so called poor farmers are being looted since 1976 and may make very harst comments such as:

-Land of the poor farmers in Noida who provide food to the nation was acquired at only Rs. 6 par yard in 1976 and now Mr. X who purchased the land a decade ago or so is selling the same land at around 2-3 lakh par square yard just because it has become prime land now. This is not acceptable. Poor farmer has got nothing in return.

- The noida was set up for industrial development and poor farmers had given their land thinking that it will provide employment to their kids but where are the employment for them? How many IT companies have hired their kids? How many kids of poor farmers got employment in industries set up in Noida? We can not accept them. They provide land for the development of the state but what they get in return- bullets, lathi, their wives are raped? This is clear violation of fundamental rights.

And though we(Judges) and our relatives too have our home(bunglows) in Noida but just for our sake, we can not neglect the plight of so many poor farmers and thus set aside the acquisition done in entire noida since Noida authority was constituted and return the land to their actual owner.

And all IT companies, industries, shops, malls, residential houses, will have to be shut and thus a major recession will follow. That's why I saw a thread on IREF that is recession coming in 2012?

And farmers who till few years ago singing.

"Madam beth bolero me, me to tere khatar aaya" will be singing.

"Madam beth helicopter me, maine tere khatar udaya". :bab (4)::D

Originally Posted by mohanpruthi
    Dear all,

By today evening High Court is going to give decision for NE. No body knows what can be the decision. But lets guess what it could be. Hon court will give decision in favours of farmers/investors/endusers of flats or a mixed formula is given. Any Guess?? Lets have brain storming!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    High Court will express strongest anger that they had no idea that so called poor farmers are being looted since 1976 and may make very harst comments such as:

-Land of the poor farmers in Noida who provide food to the nation was acquired at only Rs. 6 par yard in 1976 and now Mr. X who purchased the land a decade ago or so is selling the same land at around 2-3 lakh par square yard just because it has become prime land now. This is not acceptable. Poor farmer has got nothing in return.

- The noida was set up for industrial development and poor farmers had given their land thinking that it will provide employment to their kids but where are the employment for them? How many IT companies have hired their kids? How many kids of poor farmers got employment in industries set up in Noida? We can not accept them. They provide land for the development of the state but what they get in return- bullets, lathi, their wives are raped? This is clear violation of fundamental rights.

And though we(Judges) and our relatives too have our home(bunglows) in Noida but just for our sake, we can not neglect the plight of so many poor farmers and thus set aside the acquisition done in entire noida since Noida authority was constituted and return the land to their actual owner.

And all IT companies, industries, shops, malls, residential houses, will have to be shut and thus a major recession will follow. That's why I saw a thread on IREF that is recession coming in 2012?

And farmers who till few years ago singing.

"Madam beth bolero me, me to tere khatar aaya" will be singing.

"Madam beth helicopter me, maine tere khatar udaya". :bab (4)::D

Allahabad HC has postponed the hearing of Devla Village
    CommentQuote
  • Tarikh pe tarikh. Tarikh pe tarikh.

Originally Posted by kattu786
    Allahabad HC has postponed the hearing of Devla Village
    CommentQuote
  • Justice delayed is Justice denied.... I think :(
    Hon'ble High Court should consider the importance of this matter, as lakhs of family is directly affected by this verdict.
    CommentQuote
  • Only for devla it is postponed.? But for other villages roja, bisrakh etc it is still intact.
    CommentQuote
  • delayed?

saare villages ke delay ho gaye? aur sirf devla?

Originally Posted by skohli
    Only for devla it is postponed.? But for other villages roja, bisrakh etc it is still intact.
    CommentQuote
  • Today it will either be stay order and postponment of hearing...
    Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • I guess, the hearing will be postponed today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ss185105
    I guess, the hearing will be postponed today.

Pahale aag lagao for bansi bajao......!!!

Wah kua justice hai....

Mera Bharat Mahan
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • We love SPECULATION...
    CommentQuote
  • Also you can add one more in above list:

SHRI GROUP: SKYGADEN -ITHEDA village
    CommentQuote
  • In which Village does ECo Village 1 Falls ?
    CommentQuote
  • Do anybody has any idea at what time today HC will be hearing for cases postponed from last week...Already it's 4:15 pm but no update from anywhere...
    CommentQuote