As per last Allhabad HC verdict on Patwari village, Sectro 2/3 plots and partial buildup houses are impacted in sector 3. It is time to now discuss current issues and future action plan.

Those who have been allotted any property (plot/house) in these sectors… Pls join these groups.. We already have more than 400+ active members. We are now making our associations and lots of support/help/ideas require from all of you.

Sector 2 Plot allotment ( RPS0109 scheme)

Greater_Noida_RPS01 : Greater_Noida_RPS01

Sector02_Greater_Noida : Sector 02 Greater Noida (RPS 01/09)

Sector 3 Plot Allotment (XT001 Scheme)

xt001_greaternoida : XT001 Greater Noida

Regards
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    yes... wait for NCR planning board.. land rate is touching 32-35K/psm+.... so 40 lakh is land cost..+ cosntruction.. cost... 55-60 lakh

thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • Any latest update about these plots
    CommentQuote
  • What rates should i expect here for 120 ro 200 sq m plots. Which is better sec 32, omicron 1/2 or this one?
    CommentQuote
  • There seems to be no clarity on the present status of these plots. One does not know whether any development work is going on or status quo is being maintained. The Authority on its part has not yet come forward to explain the exact position. I think its only fair for the allottees to expect the Authority to periodically update on the status.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mirajgodha
    What rates should i expect here for 120 ro 200 sq m plots. Which is better sec 32, omicron 1/2 or this one?

Sector-Omicron being in Main Greater Noida has no issues.
    Also Guys have started moving in..

Sector-2 & 3 status will be clear after SC order I guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Fritolay sir

Please update the status of sector 2 & 3 authority plots and whether we should go for payment of instalment or not
    CommentQuote
  • You have to make payment to authority. if you dont pay than authority can cancel your allotment and previous money will be forfeited. so better to pay to authority

In worst case if plot allotment is cancelled, at-least you will get your allotment amount+ interest but if you dont pay.. you will not get any penny
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks frito sir, I will definitely pay the instalment. But what about the status of plots, is it sure that allotment may get cancelled.
    CommentQuote
  • No. Development is quite fast. Block A/B has already been developed and internal road (18m) can also be seen in site. Plot marking is pending and that will take time
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

Please share if there are any latest updates/photos for Sec 3 built up houses area.Has anyone visited recently and would like to share their experience regarding the current situation and developments?
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone received notice for extra payment as per newspaper report.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anshbalodi
    has anyone received notice for extra payment as per newspaper report.

Not Yet
    CommentQuote
  • But can any one update us with status of Sector 3 Plots, when Authority is planning for handing over of plots
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by makniks
    But can any one update us with status of Sector 3 Plots, when Authority is planning for handing over of plots

As per the news published few days back by year end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    As per the news published few days back by year end.

And what about the possession of Sector 2 Plots ?
    CommentQuote