Sort by :
Filter by :
- So here it is .......... Metro only till 142 sector Noida ..... the situation is not going to change till elections
This is Confirmed news in Amar Ujala ..... dated 3rd august
Politics will destroy the only city in the NCR which was planned for the better GO Uttar PradeshCommentQuote0Flag
- Its all on paper....
No wonder at all. They charted the metro route on paper for long time and now suddenly they say NO to it.
Its all hypothetical talks. So lets not spoil our mood if Metro has been suspended till Gnoida. Since long they are throwing all crap to people by mentioning some DPR, Tech Survey and all. Actually, the reality of India's Infrastructure is that till the time its not fully required, it would not come up. Take the example of Noida metro, sector 37 flyover and even sector 18 underpass. Authority constructed all these when there was not way to escape from the fiasco.
So my thought is that they will not construct it till the time it is a dead need for GN people. Laying roads and other infra in advance is a different thing but starting the Metro is all together a different ball game :-)CommentQuote0Flag
- Yeh to hona hi tha....pehle airport ke sapne....ab metro ke sapne...by the way if anyone noticed..Not even a single "Proposed" project of Noida region has become a reality in past mnay mnay yearsCommentQuote0Flag
- To me it looks like a strategy to contain prices which are expected to soar in Noida and Gnida. Talks like shelving of metro and all development projects will keep prices at bay.
According to me all these projects have been shelved for short-term.CommentQuote0Flag
- MM Bhai, sara ka sara political drama chaal raha hai . Once Congress regains UP, everything including the Metro should become feasible .CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MANOJaMM Bhai, sara ka sara political drama chaal raha hai . Once Congress regains UP, everything including the Metro should become feasible .
bilkul theek bole Manoj ji. sab political eyewash chal hai development ke naam pe. i am surprised to see NA and GNA saying they dont have money. tomm bmw will also say she doesnt hv money. boss then who has the money:D........u and me:D:DCommentQuote0Flag
- MM Bhai, maerey pass koi money nahi hain ( illegal tauo bilkul hi nahi, i am extremely god fearing ), maybe BMW is hinting at u :D.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MANOJaMM Bhai, maerey pass koi money nahi hain ( illegal tauo bilkul hi nahi, i am extremely god fearing ), maybe BMW is hinting at u :D.
kya sir, subah se koi mila nahi to aapne mujhe hi lapet liya.:DCommentQuote0Flag
- LOL, bajaj Bhai kahan gayab hain ( he is a fan of BMW & i love his sense of humor) . Maybe, he is in collaboration with BMW .:DCommentQuote0Flag
- I have not read this news in any other leading paper ( TOI,HT) etc., other than Amar Ujala. In todays (05/08/2011) Noida supplement of TOI, there is a big article titled 'Connectivity Plan: Noida Greater Noida'.
In this article Rama Raman, the chief executive officer of GNIDA is quoted as saying "We have planned to extend the existing Delhi-Noida Metro link to connect to Delhi and the NCR. For this detailed project report (DPR) has been approved. We are now aaproaching financial institutions for vaiability gap funds and tax exemptions. GNIDA has appointed the DMRC as a consultant to get clearences fromt he department concerned."
Till elections in UP are conducted, I am sure we will keep getting thesecontradictory news.