As everybody was expecting, due to so many land issues. NA & GNA both were put under some extreme land & monetary pressure. Future development plans had to take some beating. and here comes the official one.

I do not think, it is something to panic because no genuine buyer would have based their decision to buy Flat based on this.

Metro in Trouble
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nice reply,

was holding myself to reply to such an immature comment and calling someone illiterate in sarcastic way. Not everyone is lucky enough to enjoy spoon feeding and silver soon like you would have got. Dude for once go to any village and see those illiterate people sweating in fields while you are crusing delhi government for only suppliying 23 hrs of electricity in a day.

Now coming to the main issue, why they are asking for so much money :

well we want your kids to go to best school/college and thats why we are investing our money in these projects. You are in business with what you have why can't farmer be ? They have full right to decide what they are worth of.

How would you like if your beloved builder launch 10 more towers in same complex ?

Please be adviced not to hurt others sentiment because you did not get what you want, farmers were in same state when there land was forcibly taken away.

P.S : I do have my purchase in LP, but that doesn't mean I don't have common sense to understand what is going on with farmers of this country.

Originally Posted by loneranger
    Amit....these illiterate farmers would love the day .....when your home will be acquired by government by convincing you that an army camp will be developed in your residence...and 5 years down the line you come to know that your home is part of a 5 star hotel rather than an army camp...How will u literate behave then....Wud love to know.....
    CommentQuote
  • Sir,

its easy to do all this calculation sitting in an AC office but the reality is something else.

Me and you can happily sell (undeveloped area, no road, no school, hospital, etc.) at this rate because we have a house, car, fixed source of income , settled family, kids go to good school and list if so big .

Now what if the same farmer buys all this from your calculated 6998300, minus the no fixed income (Job).

That is what they end up doing as they are just given 6998300 and nothing else.

Sir, an MBA 6998300 from IIM can't guarantee if he can safely make money from 6998300 investment how could a farmer grow when he hardly know anything apart from farming.

Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    I would be happy if my land which is located at a village(undeveloped area, no road, no school, hospital, etc.) is acquired at Rs. 850(Now 1050) square meter and additionally, I get 20,000 Rs. per acre for 33 years or option of lumpsum payment of 2.50 lakh per acre and also get 7% developed land of the acquired land and my home is left untouched.

You are stating wrong fact that home is also acquired. Abadi land is not acquired and left out of acquisition process. Additionally, what land owners(farmers) do that they encorach aqcuired land and claim the land as part of their abadli land and then dispute goes on between land owners and authority.

Though I did not have idea how many square meters an acre contain but I searched in google and came to know that an acre includes 4046 square meter. So a farmer whose one acre land is acquired will get

4046 * 1050 = Rs. 4248300

In Addition, 2.50 lakh per acre and compensation becomes Rs. 4498300.

Now, lets calculate the value of developed land i.e. 7% of 4046 square meter and it comes out to be 283 square meter. In any developed area, plot of 283 squre meter will easily cost 25 lakhs. So land owner's total compensation becomes around Rs. 6998300. Additionally, the value of his house(abadi land) also increases because earlier it was part of remote area without any facilities but now it is very near to a deveoped area. Additionally, the development of area will provide more opportunities for business to local people. They will have easy access to hospital, school, colleges etc and it will be gr8 advatnages for them.

And land owners in NE have acres of land and they have got crores in compensation in addition to other benefits.

So it is wrong to present them in such a misreable condition. That's a different thing that after getting compensation money, they spend the money on luxury cars , heavy gold chains and gold bracelet and run out of money.

Only section who is the most affected and is in miserable condition is landless labourer who used to cultivate the land for the land owners(so called poor farmers) and they used to be treated like slaves by so called poor farmers.

Though I can understand that everybody is greedy and asks for more and the moment they sensed an opportunity, they did their best to capatailise the situation but atleast dont project them like poor, be kisaan.
    CommentQuote
  • To an extent I agree to this. I myself have been at the receiving end of this whole drama, but farmers have their own reasonable plight. I hope things get sorted out soon and the wrong doers are treated with promptness.

Originally Posted by loneranger
    Amit....these illiterate farmers would love the day .....when your home will be acquired by government by convincing you that an army camp will be developed in your residence...and 5 years down the line you come to know that your home is part of a 5 star hotel rather than an army camp...How will u literate behave then....Wud love to know.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Sir,

its easy to do all this calculation sitting in an AC office but the reality is something else.

Me and you can happily sell (undeveloped area, no road, no school, hospital, etc.) at this rate because we have a house, car, fixed source of income , settled family, kids go to good school and list if so big .

Now what if the same farmer buys all this from your calculated 6998300, minus the no fixed income (Job).

Sir, an MBA 6998300 from IIM can't guarantee if he can safely make money from 6998300 investment how could a farmer grow when he hardly know anything apart from farming.

Well Written!!! See if farmers sell their land with their own consent then such issues will not happen, not every where in NCR land acquired using emergency clause and acquired huge 15,000 Acre (YEW+NE) in so hurry just in 1-2 years. NP / RNE / CR also launched 4-6 years before but because land is being purchased by farmers with their own consent at market rates hence no issue here at all. GNA Authority did wrong acquisition and at least we should accept it, we have to see solutions now, we can not say acquisition by GNA was done legally right otherwise HC/SC will not give decision in favor of Farmers. For HC/SC only matter is acquisition was done rightly or wrongly, other calculations are for diverting the facts for court.
    CommentQuote
  • Reality is indeed different and not as is presented.I really feel annoyed when reality is not presented and land owners are presented as poor and miserable fellow. It is very easy to make statement like this.

"It is very easy to sit in AC and make calculation"

But people like me sitting in AC are not the people who are enjoying all the luxuries. Now-a-days, even a computer operator can work sitting in an AC office and may be getting only Rs. 8,000 or 9000 per month and working for 10 hours after spending 4 hours travelling in crowded buses.

Aur mere bhai, I have neither car, nor my own house and nor I have certain future and even if I include the cost of my father's flat in which I am staying, total value of my asset will not exceed 36 lakhs.

And pls dont refer to them as farmers but instead call them land owners. If you are really worred about somebody; then show ur sympathy for actual cultivator i.e. landless labourers. And would they be prosperous if their land had not been acquired? You must be knowing how much an acre producces in a year. Value of production not even exceed 60K per year and in 60k PA they would not be able to get any education for their kids.

And if somebody is determined, nothing is impossible. We had nothing in hand when we left our villages 500 KM away. No land, no hospital, I had to walk for 3 hours to reach my village but we struglled and did a bit for us. I can state so many facts and counter ur statements but I am in hurry as I have to leave now.

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Sir,

CommentQuote
  • I have not read this news in any other leading paper ( TOI,HT) etc., other than Amar Ujala. In todays (05/08/2011) Noida supplement of TOI, there is a big article titled 'Connectivity Plan: Noida Greater Noida'.

In this article Rama Raman, the chief executive officer of GNIDA is quoted as saying "We have planned to extend the existing Delhi-Noida Metro link to connect to Delhi and the NCR. For this detailed project report (DPR) has been approved. We are now aaproaching financial institutions for vaiability gap funds and tax exemptions. GNIDA has appointed the DMRC as a consultant to get clearences fromt he department concerned."

Till elections in UP are conducted, I amd sure we will keep getting these these contradictory news.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, sorry if i hurt your sentiment but it was not a personal attack on you but a generalized one.

I belong to a family which has gone through this and i sit and work in an AC office. Time do changes but I understand both side in minute details.

Have spent enough time farming when i use to go to hindi medium schools and enjoying best of what a city guys could dream of right now. All thanks to hard work my father did on the same farms. We haven't sold a single inch of land yet and neither i am illiterate.

I a am asked to take farmers side :

NA made money,
    Builder Made money,
    Investors wants to make money,

" WHY THE HACK CAN'T A FARMER DO THE SAME "

Business should be business for everyone.

I am not against anyone, i have buy in NA too, that too on Loan. But please don't go buy new channels, villagers are not what they are showing on news, they are few bloody political backed members.

So, i have seen, observed, felt, analyzed everything personally. I have done farming and i know what can you do with your land. I am not saying Noida Farmers are putting unrealistic demands too right now but this is what frustrated, annoyed and betrayed people do. They were betrayed by NA.

Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    Reality is indeed different and not as is presented.I really feel annoyed when reality is not presented and land owners are presented as poor and miserable fellow. It is very easy to make statement like this.

"It is very easy to sit in AC and make calculation"

But people like me sitting in AC are not the people who are enjoying all the luxuries. Now-a-days, even a computer operator can work sitting in an AC office and may be getting only Rs. 8,000 or 9000 per month and working for 10 hours after spending 4 hours travelling in crowded buses.

Aur mere bhai, I have neither car, nor my own house and nor I have certain future and even if I include the cost of my father's flat in which I am staying, total value of my asset will not exceed 36 lakhs.

And pls dont refer to them as farmers but instead call them land owners. If you are really worred about somebody; then show ur sympathy for actual cultivator i.e. landless labourers. And would they be prosperous if their land had not been acquired? You must be knowing how much an acre producces in a year. Value of production not even exceed 60K per year and in 60k PA they would not be able to get any education for their kids.

And if somebody is determined, nothing is impossible. We had nothing in hand when we left our villages 500 KM away. No land, no hospital, I had to walk for 3 hours to reach my village but we struglled and did a bit for us. I can state so many facts and counter ur statements but I am in hurry as I have to leave now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunildixit5
    I have not read this news in any other leading paper ( TOI,HT) etc., other than Amar Ujala. In todays (05/08/2011) Noida supplement of TOI, there is a big article titled 'Connectivity Plan: Noida Greater Noida'.

Regards.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Big Article on "Times of India" 5th Aug, 2011 (Times Property)
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah, I have seen that article too.

Very badly timed article :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasn
    Yeah, I have seen that article too.

Very badly timed article :)

Just matter of time. Things will be flexible as time will pass.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Just matter of time. Things will be flexible as time will pass.

Wait, Picture(nite safari,F1 track) abhi baki hai mere dost!!:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like. None of the news to be trusted anymore. For last 1 year, I have seen all sorts of METRO news. Noida -Gr noida to be built by 2014 along with the list of metro stations. That list of staions has changed recently. We also heard a news of Metro reaching the most disputed NE.

The latest concrete news which I heard was Metro coming to Sec -44 and being connected to delhi from there.

Lets start ignoring these kind a news. The only thing to trust is ground reality. Only when the metro is built.
    CommentQuote
  • What is earning per acres per annum from Farming ?
    {I thought it is very less Farmers get ... middleman take most of that before reaching to end market..}

So if Farmers get around 44 lakhs then Does around 8 Indica/ 5 Innova not able to give them that much return to them as in farming ..

I believe farmers do not need education to do travel business in India I believe they can better do it than any management guy? I have seen many taxis in Villages near by Sec 127 Noida ..

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Sir,

CommentQuote
  • This news was from DMRC, so you can trust them, this part of phase-3 of metro by DMRC. they agreed to extend kalindi kunj line till botanical garden.

Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    Looks like. None of the news to be trusted anymore. For last 1 year, I have seen all sorts of METRO news. Noida -Gr noida to be built by 2014 along with the list of metro stations. That list of staions has changed recently. We also heard a news of Metro reaching the most disputed NE.

The latest concrete news which I heard was Metro coming to Sec -44 and being connected to delhi from there.

Lets start ignoring these kind a news. The only thing to trust is ground reality. Only when the metro is built.
    CommentQuote