Nirala Estate from Nirala Developers

Starting a new thread as there is none on this project from Noida Extn despite over 50% flats booked claim by the developer and even substantial work (excavation Foundation casting/basement level) at the site.

One of my relatives is a investor and has paid 30% without bank finance and it seems all lost for him.

Many have paid even 95% with finance as they had a good difference in rate under docn payment option

In sharp contrast to builders like Gaur, Amrapali, Supertech who have had senior representatives (MD/Chairman etc) facing the public and media this group has left all its investors to be handled only by junior executives

Not once have they assured of any chance of money being returned - infact theya re already very open about the fact that they cannot return any (even with deduction) if they dont get releif from GNIA

Need advise from senior members on how to deal with such a builder who has not invested heavy at the site and is still claiming that they are already/almost bankrupt

Can investors ask the builder to furnish project accounts througha legal notice? i.e. as on date

How can they force the builder to bring forth their key promoters to reply in person?
              :bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Fire in Nirala Eden Park. Is these type of builders are capable to install proper fire fight equipements? Buyer please confrim before doing new booking in this project.

lol....in nirala NE they will built more units ...so more pressure on facilities

sehwaag ko endorse se badhia hota ki aacha fire management plan karte...

----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    lol....in nirala NE they will built more units ...so more pressure on facilities

sehwaag ko endorse se badhia hota ki aacha fire management plan karte...

----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner

bhaiyaji.....naam se hi pata chal jaata hai ki inhone niraale kaam hi karne hai!
    CommentQuote
  • hahaha

Someone send me this.===Read on your own risk

If True -- Please forward to needed people
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Someone send me this.===Read on your own risk

If True -- Please forward to needed people

Why ST, Earth & Nirala only
    CommentQuote
  • Nirala Estate

Seems like not much Nirala Estate buyers active here. Dont see any updates or comments
    CommentQuote
  • Nirala New Address

New address of Nirala corporate office is H61, Sector 63 Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • A month old but may be still new for many"
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update on Nirala Estate
    High Tension wires?
    Is it still there in the project area :D
    CommentQuote
  • Possession started finally.
    CommentQuote
  • got the flat and quality is much better than other flats in noida extension.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Vikram2111 months ago
      Dear sir, do you live in nirala, i am also planning for 3bhk 1440sq feet here, please need your valuable comment about this builder as very limited information available, it will be helpful if any body can tell me the buildup area as well.
      Thanks in advance!
  • Can anybody tell me about the builder as i am looking for 3 bhk in Noida extension. Society looks goods and given possession also. I dnt see any updates over here regarding the project. Can anyone tell the status.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Peeyush310 months ago
      Quality is fine but it will still take almost take on eyear to shape well.
  • go to the project and chat with people living there... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Many families have already shifted there, we also visited in mid april and society is shaping well :)
    CommentQuote
  • My In-Laws bought a 2 BHK and shifted there last month. Many families have moved in there now. Applied for registry too before moving in, expecting it to come in 15-20 days from Noida Authority.
    CommentQuote