When Compared to Gurgaon , why the crowd of Noida and Greater Noida so different?

When I visit Gurgaon I see a better crowd (Upper Middle Class educated) around Societies and Malls. There is a Healthy Night life scene..Restaurants and Clubs are full and People are generally cosmopolitan.

Is this the reason why Gurgaon has many Premium Projects and Noida / Greater noida has very less..??

Why Gurgaon has premium projects...and sold easily at good rates...while Noida / Greater Noida projects fail to attract buyers...

Any Inputs..??

I saw the Huge difference in Crowd...Gurgaon has Upmarket feel..
Read more
80 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All are same dear, chashma badlo

Sab najar ka pher hai, if you want to see only BAD Gentry in Noida and GOOD Gentry in Gurgaon then you will always find like that on the other hand if you want to see Good Gentry in Noida and Bad Gentry in Gurgaon then you will always find as per that. Najar ka chashma badlo najariya apne aap badal jayega.

BTW my family member has own 180 SM Villa in GGN Sushant Loc of Ansal Builder and 5 months before face big theft, if not agree and want then I can also PM you full address of my family member villa you can check at you own if you are a GGN guy, at this time we keep that Villa at RENT.

Waise Gurgaon ki kuch below news paro aur us par apne kuch comments likho, Noida par to bhoot likh liya. :bab (59):

Crime rate in the Gurgaon goes up 4% - Times Of India

Gurgaon tops cyber crime list - Times Of India

Rape | Crime | Gurgaon | Pushed off moving car | Property dealer

Crime in Gurgaon: Latest News, Videos, Photos | Times of India

Crime rocks Gurgaon as police is a silent spectator

Crime wave: 4 murders in 4 days in Gurgaon - India News - IBNLive
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar...main crowd type ki baat kar raha hoon...crime rate ki nahin...crime to har jagah hai...

Gurgaon malls, restuarants, metro main cosmopolitant crowd dikhta hai

Noida / Greater noida main nahin

Aur bhai yeh to fact hai...ki Noida ke premium project buri tarah Pit gaye...infact 3C ke ..so called best builder with best locations.

Yahee projects Gurgaon main hotey...to bik jaate..

Gurgaon main premium projects aasaani se bikte hain..wahaan Upper class crowd hai...wahaan ke malls, market main jo brands hain..ussey bhi pata chalta hai...Expensive hotels and restaurants are full...also the variety of brands, restaurants also tell you the demand in a region.

Noida/gnoida main sab middle class hai...Upper class main...
    Visit a Gurgaon mall and Noida mall or travel in gurgaon metro and noida metro on same day and you will see a very big difference...bahut farq hai...

Gurgaon main crowd cosmopolitant hai

Crime rate har jagah bekar hai...main sirf crowd ki baat kar raha tha...
    CommentQuote
  • Did you not read in the news that only last week locals closed all night clubs/disc in sahara mall as one of them was beaten by the bouncer.

In another incident earlier a GGN night club employee female was kidnapped by locals and was rescued in Delhi after a dramatic chase.

Although there is no case to say law and order is far better in Noida, but never heard of such instances in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Have studied in Noida and worked in gurgaon, may have to work again in gurgaon but i would prefer to travel then living in gurgaon.

Reason : compare with open mind and unbiased approach, u will understand the difference.

For a moment leave the Mall area and step out of your car with your gal on any gurgaon road after 9, you will see the difference.
    CommentQuote
  • what kind of "upper class" crown would go and fight in the night club?
    Which upper class brand do you find missing in Noida?

Yes indeed, with GGN being the BPO capital of India, it is bound to have more of eye candies but certainly not a "class" difference.

May be your definition of class needs a revisit
    CommentQuote
  • I live at Gurgaon. I know..its the worst place in whole NCR region. Junglee logo ke beech MNC world aa gaya hai....
    Theft, dacoity are very common. Local goons everywhere... gaali ke bina baat nahin karte... please travel in the private buses..that rides from Gurgawaa (old) to sec-56. You'll get to know...what I mean to say...

Friend, you are just writing the MNC people's culture....write about overall.....

Bhai yahaan Gunda gardi..charam seema par hai.....

Gurgaon me rahe ho..ek mahin bhi..? Agar haan toh bhai..tum jaroor BMW me ghomme hoge...DLF Golf link me stay kiya hoga...aur sirf maals tak gaye hoge... asli Gurgaon toh aapne dekha hi nahin hai.... are you aware of the security issues in Gurgaon. You'll hardly find police stations...

NOIDA is far better.

PS: Gurgaon me luxury projects bikte hain kyoki yahaan imvestors ka bolbala hai.... out of the total strength in my company..hardly 10% live at Gurgaon. Rest comes from NOIDA or Delhi. Now, don't say..they can't afford here. Many are on rent only in Noida/Delhi. Rents here in Gurgaon are also affordable (not much difference, consider the rent in Noida + conveyance), but still many prefer Delhi/Noida over Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_Scorpio
    When Compared to Gurgaon , why the crowd of Noida and Greater Noida so Bad. The Locals are very rowdy and badtameez. Greater noida belt has all students or villagers.

When I visit Gurgaon I see very decent and cultured Upper Middle Class educated Gantry around Societies and Malls. There is a Healthy Night life scene..Restuarants and Clubs are full and People are generally cosmopolitant.

Noida and Greater noida dont have that type of Crowd and cosmopolitant culture...any reason why ???

Its a very important factor while buying RE..spl if you have a High Budget..as Gantry is a factor too.

Is this the reason why Gurgaon has many Premium Projects and Noida / Gnoida has very less..??

Why Gurgaon has premium projects...and sold easily at good rates...while Noida / Greater Noida projects fail to attract buyers...

Any Inputs..??

I saw the Huge difference in Crowd...Gurgaon has Upmarket feel..

Gurgaon is an artificial culture.

I think you must take a broad view, and include caste and regionalism into that (No offence - but these factors play a big role).

Gurgaon is full of Punjabis, and Punjabis are well known to flaunder their wealth beyond their means, superficial attequates and values, and basic mentality (rudeness when the time comes) still remains the same, especially those who have roots in Peshawar and Lahore. (No offence here again please - I myself am Punjabi and know them very well. I also am not immune from the hereditary influence. I try my best to counter those shortcomings whenever possible. I removed and changed my surname from the caste specific to "Kumar", and it helps me in advancing my career too.)

On the other hand, Noida is culturally beautiful, mailnly influenced by the charming Western UP culture (compare it with the Haryanvi Culture in Gurgaon villages: the latest example being the recent brawl between Gurgaon Pubs bouncers and the chakkarpur villagers (Punjabi Party vs Haryanvi Party)).

Don't go by the appearance of the locals in Noida. See their innocence, compare it to the hidden viciousness in Gurgaon's gentry. Don't go by the language of the local people, see their accent. Their accent is Elegant compared to the artificial accent you find in Gurgaon.

Noida is much much culturally better and sound than Gurgaon. You just need to change your perspective.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai sahab, problem tumhari akeli nahe hai walki is desh ke kuch jayda pare likhe kuch logo mai he jo IT mai thora sa jayda packages pa lete hai aur baura jaate hai. Every week I do spend 1 day in any mall and have visited lots of Malls of Delhi , Ghaziabad , Noida , GGN but maine to ek he jaise Gentry dekhi hai. Kisi Gents ko lunge/underwear/baniyan mai nahe dekha Noida / GZB Malls mai. 80% shoppers of any NCR Malls use Credit Cards. Bhayya difference kahan hai. You really need to change your Chashma.

Originally Posted by m_Scorpio
    Yaar...main crowd type ki baat kar raha hoon...crime rate ki nahin...crime to har jagah hai...

Gurgaon malls, restuarants, metro main cosmopolitant crowd dikhta hai

Noida / Greater noida main nahin

Aur bhai yeh to fact hai...ki Noida ke premium project buri tarah Pit gaye...infact 3C ke ..so called best builder with best locations.

Yahee projects Gurgaon main hotey...to bik jaate..

Gurgaon main premium projects aasaani se bikte hain..wahaan Upper class crowd hai...wahaan ke malls, market main jo brands hain..ussey bhi pata chalta hai...Expensive hotels and restaurants are full...also the variety of brands, restaurants also tell you the demand in a region.

Noida/gnoida main sab middle class hai...Upper class main...
    Visit a Gurgaon mall and Noida mall or travel in gurgaon metro and noida metro on same day and you will see a very big difference...bahut farq hai...

Gurgaon main crowd cosmopolitant hai

Crime rate har jagah bekar hai...main sirf crowd ki baat kar raha tha...
    CommentQuote
  • LChand bhai...mumbai main bhi bandra hai...to nala supada bhi...dillli main bhi trilopuri hai..aur akbar road bhi....

Gurgaon ka Working crowd cosmopolitant hai....zyada MNCs hain...

Agar Gantry ka farq nahin hota to itna bata do ki Gurgaon main har ek luxury brand hai...Premium projects ki kamee nahin (chahe investor le ya end user...lekin issey saaf dikhta hai ki upper class prefers gurgaon anydays)....Noida main premium projects pitt gaye...Luxury brands dikhte nahin...Gurgaon main world cuisine..expensive restaurants hai..Noida main nahin....

Koi to difference hai...warna commercials main itna difference kyun.
    CommentQuote
  • Just see what expats working in gurgaon think about it.

Working and Living in Gurgaon, India - Lonely Planet travel forum
    CommentQuote
  • yaar... we have discussed NOIDA v/s Gurgaon no. of times. and have came up with a conclusion too (long back) that Noida will take some time to pace with (pace over) Gurgaon..

Someone who comes directly to Gurgaon (w/o via Noida, I have come to Gurgaon after spending 4 years at Noida) to work in a very good MNC, will prefer Gurgaon because UP name attached with Noida. You are saying decent crowd...bhai...its all migrated crowd in Gurgaon...this crowd...don't contribute even 30% to the total crowd of Gurgaon.. Noida lately started on MNC...it'll take time...please try to have a overall global view...then rate Noida...when cities are ranked... many parameters are taken in consideration (Jobs, per ca-pita income, security, basic infrastructure, roads, public transport, people,basic amenities, hospitals, schools, entertainment, parks, leisure activity places, etc;)... Now please rate Noida against Gurgaon.... Noida is lacking in MNC's only... it'll take time...but please bear with us...you will change your statement 5 years down the line...
    CommentQuote
  • Sab noida investors bilakk gaye hain...anyways...mere question ka jawaab abhi tak nahin mila:

1. Why Gurgaon has luxury brands everywhere in market, malls ..while Noida has very very few

2. Why Premium projects in Gurgaon are sold very fast...and in Noida even a top located projects like Delhi 1 has flopped...thats best location and best builder....And if you say that Investors buy in Gurgaon...then still it means..that even Investors know that buyers for such Big ticket projects are in gurgaon..not in Noida...meaning Upper class prefers Gurgaon anyday

3. Visit Gurgaon mall like ambience, etc and Noida mall like GIP..and see the Huge difference in crowd...Also in Gurgaon even expensive and World cuisine restuarants have solid demand...in Noida there are hardle any

4. Each and Every Luxury car maker is present in Gurgaon..and not in Noida

Sabko itni mirchi kyun lag gayee...sab jaante hain..lekin kehna nahin chahte...jaise south delhi or east delhi crowd main farq hai waise hi gurgaon aur noida ke crowd main.

While a high percentage of projects in Gurgaon are Upper middle and High end...Noida has only middle class and very few upper middle..there has to be a reason
    CommentQuote
  • so jao yaar... bahut hua gyan..ab karlo thoda aaraam... aur haan sone ke pehle..iss thread ko jaroor delete kar dena...bhulna mat...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    yaar... we have discussed NOIDA v/s Gurgaon no. of times. and have came up with a conclusion too (long back) that Noida will take some time to pace with (pace over) Gurgaon..

Someone who comes directly to Gurgaon (w/o via Noida, I have come to Gurgaon after spending 4 years at Noida) to work in a very good MNC, will prefer Gurgaon because UP name attached with Noida. You are saying decent crowd...bhai...its all migrated crowd in Gurgaon...this crowd...don't contribute even 30% to the total crowd of Gurgaon.. Noida lately started on MNC...it'll take time...please try to have a overall global view...then rate Noida...when cities are ranked... many parameters are taken in consideration (Jobs, per ca-pita income, security, basic infrastructure, roads, public transport, people,basic amenities, hospitals, schools, entertainment, parks, leisure activity places, etc;)... Now please rate Noida against Gurgaon.... Noida is lacking in MNC's only... it'll take time...but please bear with us...you will change your statement 5 years down the line...

Lchand..tum bilkul sahi boley...locals dono shehr ke bilkul bekaar hain..lekin Gurgaon main itni saaari MNC hain ki wahaan Educated crowd bahut hai...Noida main MNC kam hai....

Par tumhe lagta hai ki UP main MNC ya industry aayegee...????

Main last week gaya tha wahaan....Noida expressway aur Gnoida main Office spaces khaali dikheen....MNCs not much interested to move to UP...when they have Gurgaon and even Manesar..because of Dirty politics in UP...pehle authority bhi thodi active thee...ab woh saale bhi "dalley" ho gaye...na koi industry aur na MNC ko laane ka interest....

Kya kahoge is baare main...Maine to apni aankhon se dekha ki Noida expressway aur Greater Noida main MNC zyada interest nahin dikhtaatee....in fact a fully ready Office space like ETT Tower near Genesis school and Advant are vacant....ajeeb laga....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_Scorpio
    Sab noida investors bilakk gaye hain...anyways...mere question ka jawaab abhi tak nahin mila:

1. Why Gurgaon has luxury brands everywhere in market, malls ..while Noida has very very few

2. Why Premium projects in Gurgaon are sold very fast...and in Noida even a top located projects like Delhi 1 has flopped...thats best location and best builder....And if you say that Investors buy in Gurgaon...then still it means..that even Investors know that buyers for such Big ticket projects are in gurgaon..not in Noida...meaning Upper class prefers Gurgaon anyday

3. Visit Gurgaon mall like ambience, etc and Noida mall like GIP..and see the Huge difference in crowd...Also in Gurgaon even expensive and World cuisine restuarants have solid demand...in Noida there are hardle any

4. Each and Every Luxury car maker is present in Gurgaon..and not in Noida

Sabko itni mirchi kyun lag gayee...sab jaante hain..lekin kehna nahin chahte...jaise south delhi or east delhi crowd main farq hai waise hi gurgaon aur noida ke crowd main.

While a high percentage of projects in Gurgaon are Upper middle and High end...Noida has only middle class and very few upper middle..there has to be a reason

The reason is clear, Punjabis tend to flock first where there is opportunity. They given the preference, 99% will migrate to USA, UK and Canada. They don't have real love to their mother land (their real land being already taken by Pakistan).

Since you talked about the word "culture" first, you need to know really what the culture is.

Since MNCs first entered Gurgaon because it was more easier for them to come by the way of bribing and establishing their due to the opportunist Haryana Government, Punjabis made a mad rush to Gurgaon, and are singing and dancing in line with the MNCs.
    CommentQuote