HI.. I am planning to buy A flat in kings park (Project from Today Homes)Omega 1 Greater noida .Unfortunately i have heard some rumors about the construction for this project.

Can anybody please suggest me should i book flat in this project or not.Right now Price is near about 2250/square feet. Please suggest me is this price is worth for this project.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yoursrahul20
    Unfortunately i have heard some rumors about the construction for this project.

Can you please elaborate on the rumors?
    CommentQuote
  • Rumors like ...they found water level very up while digging for basement ..So they had to resolve this issue with waterproofing. is there any scope of facing this issue again after possessions.

And this project was launched in January 2010. Its almost 2 years passed and still construction is not on full swing . Is there any specific other reason construction delay.

I had discussions with may people and in great confusion. please suggest me about the project . Is there any problem/government issues/Construction issues with this project .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yoursrahul20
    Rumors like ...they found water level very up while digging for basement ..So they had to resolve this issue with waterproofing. is there any scope of facing this issue again after possessions.

And this project was launched in January 2010. Its almost 2 years passed and still construction is not on full swing . Is there any specific other reason construction delay.

I had discussions with may people and in great confusion. please suggest me about the project . Is there any problem/government issues/Construction issues with this project .

Can someone confirm or deny the issues raised by this gentleman
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the issue of high water level was faced during foundation and that took them a lot of time for excavation and laying down the foundation. Jaypee wishtown faced similar issues for kensington project. But, things seem to have settled down now.
    Not completely sure as to why the construction progress is still slow. I learnt that they have reduced the number of low rise towers and have increased the count of high rise towers and the same has been sent to GNA for approval. Not sure if the same has been approved or not. Someone in touch with the builder would like to comment?
    CommentQuote
  • Water proofing is temporary measure may work for 5-6 years at best see the EMAAR Games project on yamuna bed .....no body can beat the forces of nature...so seel it as soon as possible in case the news is right
    CommentQuote
  • What happened to emaar mgf's project? If I am not wrong, you are talking about the games village....As far as I know, there has been no issue of water resurfacing. Buyers there have been eagerly waiting for taking possession. The games village project is almost next to yamuna bed, hence some water did reach the compound but the same in no way has impacted the structure.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone want to share some update on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • the builder has abnormally high load.... 44% to 46%...which is absurd
    CommentQuote
  • another thing heard is that construction is still slow and may take another 3-4 years for delivery (project launched somewhere in 2008-09 - there was some dispute between contractors and work was held up). Anyone booking now would have to pay 40-50 % and wait patiently. Not advisable for someone planning to take loan, as interest cost would be higher than appreciation of property, as has been the case till now.
    CommentQuote
  • updated construction status here:
    Welcome to Today Homes
    Good progress seen in towers next to parsvnath's society
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    updated construction status here:
    Welcome to Today Homes
    Good progress seen in towers next to parsvnath's society[/QUOTE

There seems to be two contractors. One handling parsvnath side and the other side handled by another contractor. Heard that they had some contractor dispute
    Good progress seen in towers next to parsvnath's society[/QUOTE

There seems to be two contractors. One handling parsvnath side and the other side handled by another contractor. Heard that they had some contractor dispute
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delking
    the builder has abnormally high load.... 44% to 46%...which is absurd

what is this > I didnt understand
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, can anyone advice when will they hand over Kings Park Today Homes? Its really killing middle class people who invested in this project.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • mr_buyer1 years ago
      Isnt there any whatsapp group of owners? Could someone pls tell me how to add myself to it? My money has been blocked here for 5 yrs.
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote