Can someone put a list of all greater noida projects either already launched or will be launched soon.

It will be great to provide following details with some pros/cons
Project: ,
Builder: ,
Price psf: ,
Possession/ Launch Date:

Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have found some list, please suggest pros n cons of these projects:

purvanchal heights, Zeta

Kings park

Steller icon

Vrinda city

park ridge by JK group

jaypee sports city

i am looking for some project which costs less than 2500 psf and whose construction can be complete in next 3-5 years...
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone having any idea about Steller icon project in Gnoida. I saw this project and its RTM. This project I would say is one of the best in entire region (density wise). around 250+ aptt in around 9 acres....simply amazing!!!!! Spoke to the builder and got the rate around 48 lac for 8th floor (with roof right) for 2 BHK (size around 1300+ sqft). But just wondering why there is still inventory left????

Originally Posted by hjindal
    I have found some list, please suggest pros n cons of these projects:

purvanchal heights, Zeta

Kings park

Steller icon

Vrinda city

park ridge by JK group

jaypee sports city

i am looking for some project which costs less than 2500 psf and whose construction can be complete in next 3-5 years...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek
    Anyone having any idea about Steller icon project in Gnoida. I saw this project and its RTM. This project I would say is one of the best in entire region (density wise). around 250+ aptt in around 9 acres....simply amazing!!!!! Spoke to the builder and got the rate around 48 lac for 8th floor (with roof right) for 2 BHK (size around 1300+ sqft). But just wondering why there is still inventory left????

Abhi

Have you visited the Icon Society personally?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Yesssssssssssssssssssssss.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually one of my cousin wants to invest in Gnoida so that is why I am doing the research for her. She is in states actually.
    CommentQuote
    Actually one of my cousin wants to invest in Gnoida so that is why I am doing the research for her. She is in states actually.

Okay

Icon is indeed good society with in-house Shop and PNG piped gas connection ready.
    However,Have you not noticed the Cracks on almost every building that was filled up nearly 6 months back. you can see the cover up easily. I don't know its a major issue or not but that's fact.
    Why don't you visit once the Unitech Heights just next to Icon with same density and have better lay out but there you have 3BHK options only.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm Cookie....You may be right. But I guess steller is really good in terms of construction quality.But still I'll keep an eye open at my next visit.
    Yes, Height also looks to be a decent construction. But are you sure that density wise it is at par with ICON??? Also, I am not able to understand that why still inventory left in these project (icon,height etc) after 2-3 years. Something worng?? Where do you see the price moving for these apartments after 2-3 years?? Just wondering if I can get something cheap in resale there (compare to what builder offering)?? I assume you live nearby
    CommentQuote
    Hmmm Cookie....You may be right. But I guess steller is really good in terms of construction quality.But still I'll keep an eye open at my next visit.
    Yes, Height also looks to be a decent construction. But are you sure that density wise it is at par with ICON??? Also, I am not able to understand that why still inventory left in these project (icon,height etc) after 2-3 years. Something worng?? Where do you see the price moving for these apartments after 2-3 years?? Just wondering if I can get something cheap in resale there (compare to what builder offering)?? I assume you live nearby

Abhi

All are investors who bought these flats.
    Unitech has started giving possession for the last one year in phases, out of 6 towers, only 4 towers have got completion certificate and rest two towers are still getting ready I mean internal finishing of flats.
    yes density is almost same and "Heights" have more open space due to being high rise.
    layout is better too 3 Flat per floor and 3-side open. That you miss in ICON. Apart from that though its minor thing, "Unitech heights" building overshadows the ICON society in the morning.
    Must visit once while taking decision.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Okay got your point. Thanks much for the valuable inputs.
    CommentQuote
    Okay got your point. Thanks much for the valuable inputs.

Alright

I had bought 3BHK in Unitech Heights (1950 SF) in 47 Lac except Registry exactly one year back.
    CommentQuote
  • Gr8. 1950 is amazing space..........."Cricket khel lo itney space mein". I am sure you are sitting on at least 5-7 lacs profit . I myself gained around 10 lacs in 2.5 year on the plot investment in Gnoida.
    CommentQuote
    Gr8. 1950 is amazing space..........."Cricket khel lo itney space mein". I am sure you are sitting on at least 5-7 lacs profit . I myself gained around 10 lacs in 2.5 year on the plot investment in Gnoida.

Don't know yarr exactly, but have heard rates have moved on since then..
    I had limited budget therefore I bought here though my friends take a dig at me. But I am happy with this investment though I am an end-user.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Don't know yarr exactly, but have heard rates have moved on since then..
    I had limited budget therefore I bought here though my friends take a dig at me. But I am happy with this investment though I am an end-user.

How many people live in Unitech Heights? How is the society maintenance? Markets and shopping? Electricity back up? What's the profile of people living in Unitech Heights? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    How many people live in Unitech Heights? How is the society maintenance? Markets and shopping? Electricity back up? What's the profile of people living in Unitech Heights? Thanks.

only 15-20 percent occupied, 2 out of 6 towers are not ready to be occupied and fishing is going on from inside. All are investors staying in Delhi or few out of India. whom I bought he was working in Mumbai. 8 KV provided by the authority and 5 KV power back means 100 percent power back. maintenance 1.75 rs per Sq Ft including club charges is fine but since occupancy is very less One can't justify if maintenance is fine. Maintenance issue arises when there is heavy occupancy. Over Good society if not very good. Daily need market is 2 kms away. Moreover, premium specification like ceiling height 10 feet, Huge High speed lifts, water softener installed, no open parking, AC lobby in all towers, 3 side open flat, 3 Flats per floor etc.
    I could be biased since I own a flat there.
    But this place will take time to be livable since there is no public transport and less occupancy in CHI-PHI sector and also this sector is the least dense sector in Gr Noida. This could be positive and negative both.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Last year, I almost bought in Unitech Heights, Greater Noida. I simply loved the project. It has big flats and very open from all sides with long views and fresh air. I visited twice and construction looked quite decent as I don't know much about it. I was getting around 45L for 1915sqft all done but couldn't arrange the fund on time :(

Cookie ji ..aaj kal kya rate hai Unitech Heights mein ? Anything in tower T6 entry side ? I am still interested :)
    CommentQuote