I want to know about realty prices in Greater Noida, do you expect them to rise over nxt 3-5 yrs with the international airport coming there? Shall one think of investing in property of Greater Noida? Is it the right time??
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good prospects..

Yaa Dennis, you are thinking in right way. Currently, the prices in Greater Noida have cooled down a bit. Though taking it in view of long term perspective, with the airport and other infrastructure projects taking shape we shall see handome returns from Greater Noida Properties. I think you can move ahead for investments in G. Noida Properties.
    CommentQuote
  • Property in Greater Noida Zooming Upwards

The real estate boom in Greater Noida continues unabated. With Special Economic Zones (SEZs), hotels, commercial and residential complexes in pipeline, the cities forecast strong and sustained growth for all real estate segments.

Development of residential, commercial, and institutional area along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway in the next 10 years could be phenomenal. Many prominent names in both domestic and international real estate are to initiate exclusive projects in Greater Noida.

In the wake of better infrastructure facilities, Greater Noida already gains preference over Gurgaon. With such developments, buying property in Greater Noida is certainly worth the idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dennis
    I want to know about realty prices in Greater Noida, do you expect them to rise over nxt 3-5 yrs with the international airport coming there? Shall one think of investing in property of Greater Noida? Is it the right time??

This is right time to invest in greater noida.Greater Noida is again stated upward.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Right opportunity to invest in greater noida

Dear sir,

I think this is right time to enter in Greater Noida's realty investment.Project which were delaying since last 4 years now because of recessn, realty slowdown,But at this moment all the projects are stage of compltion.People would start living there.This would excelerate the prices upwards.
    secondly-there is a lot of infrastructe development,International airport,Jaypee Formula 1 track ,jaypee ICC cricket stadium,Taj Express way,night safari and a lots other.Metro is also proposed.This would give immense boost in prices in next 2-3 years.Go ahead....
    rakesh.singh144gmail.com
    A property advisory:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Greater Noida last weekend and I must say that the infrastructure is the best in NCR. It is simply mind blowing. GN has everything from schools to upcoming 5 star hotels and many malls. However, unless many SEZs, commercial centers do not open, one will not be able to see a jump in property price as Gurgaon saw. The Formula 1 event will have a positive impact but, not one that is propel the prices sky high. The international airport, definitely will lead to a phenomenal jump in property prices there. However, do keep in mind that the airport may take upto 10 more years to be inaugurated (as per my gut feeling-I might be wrong). But, if the airport does come up and GNIDA implements the SEZs it has envisaged, Im sure without a doubt that it will be the best place to live in NCR, way beyond Gurgaon and most parts of Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • why greater noida's real estate sector?????

National Capital Region (NCR) ranked third in terms of the number of Companies, after Bangalore and Mumbai.

In case of the ITES sector, the NCR leads with 20% of the total number of companies located in this region.

35 minutes from New Delhi (24 Km, 8 lane expressway linking GN to Delhi, (now operational)

55 minutes from Indira Gandhi International Airport

Proposed Taj International Airport and Aviation hub near G. Noida

160 k.m. long Taj Expressway connecting G. Noida to Agra- 1:20 hrs.

850 Km high speed corridor connecting Delhi to Varanasi in less than 10 hours

Link from N.H.24

India’s first city with a master traffic plan.

Privatized Power – For uninterrupted power supply.

Smooth and Wide Roads.

Pollution-free environment.

Unfailing optical fiber-based tele network.

Abundant clean and sweet water.
    Underground drainage.
    The Gautam Budhha University (650 acres) and Night Safari will stand tall as Landmarks.
    Next to NIIT, WIPRO and INFOSYS campuses of 250 acres in total .
    Proposed FORMULA 1 track will be an international attraction 1.5 Kms away.
    Proposed Night Safari by Centosa Singapore Company.
    Pragati Maidan extends itself to Greater Noida in form if EXPO Mart.

Taj International Airport will connect the city to the GLOBE

200 Acre Fun Park proposed by the promoters of ESSEL WORLD.

Scientifically-planned sector layouts with community and recreational centers, parks and playgrounds at the sector level.

Microsoft & IBM as future tenants in IT part of Kessel I Valley Complex

World-class Mall with Satyam Multiplex and 80 other top brands coming in as tenants

DO I NEED TO SAY MORE????
    GAURAV SINGH-8527096006(EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR-GSRPL-NOIDA)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravGS
    National Capital Region (NCR) ranked third in terms of the number of Companies, after Bangalore and Mumbai.

In case of the ITES sector, the NCR leads with 20% of the total number of companies located in this region.

35 minutes from New Delhi (24 Km, 8 lane expressway linking GN to Delhi, (now operational)

Link from N.H.24

Smooth and Wide Roads.

Underground drainage.
    The Gautam Budhha University (650 acres) and Night Safari will stand tall as Landmarks.

Scientifically-planned sector layouts with community and recreational centers, parks and playgrounds at the sector level.

World-class Mall with Satyam Multiplex and 80 other top brands coming in as tenants

Looks like all G.Noida brokers are doing a conference here...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vatsalbajpai

Lol. u snatched words from my mouth:)
    CommentQuote
  • GREATER NOIDA

Originally Posted by gauravGS

Link from N.H.24

Smooth and Wide Roads.

Underground drainage.

ITS NOT DOING CONFERENCE .....ITS TELLING THE BEST FACTS OF INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT,,........vatsalbajpai
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder METRO COMING TO GR NOIDA :bab (38)::bab (59):

NO way recently very recently it was rejected ... pls clarify the doubts.

Its really frustrating to see these days, go to any builder, see the location map ......just in front of society there is 'proposed metro station' :bab (4): commons guys ... be practical.

Int Airport is in cold box ..... i would rather say in 'black hole' now.

Gr Noida is better place but negatives are Distance 4m Delhi & Noida Ext (over the head of Gr Noida)

:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by gauravGS

Link from N.H.24

Smooth and Wide Roads.

Underground drainage.

ITS NOT DOING CONFERENCE .....ITS TELLING THE BEST FACTS OF INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT,,........vatsalbajpai

Mr Gaurav,

Do u think peoples are morons out here.....
    why r u providing yr number here...........

MODS---pls note as this constitutes indirect promotion of Business interests.

:bab (45)::bab (45):

Pls go sell elsewhere ....
    CommentQuote
  • gauravGS Ji, GN is very good city no doubt but what ever you want to say here all forum members already know more than that about GN in deep. If you want good real knowledge about GN then follow below URL of this forum.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/greater-noida-and-noida-extension/17622-40--50-lac-budget-rtm-flat-in-greater-noida--ip--noida?t=19809
    CommentQuote

Link from N.H.24

Smooth and Wide Roads.

Underground drainage.

Since when Infosys opened its campus in Greater Noida. :bab (6):
    microsoft also.. Ppl really think that all who read this forum are bunch of idiots
    CommentQuote
  • I live in Greater Noida. Its a great place to live. But I'm not sure if investment will grow as well as in Noida/Gurgaon. Of course property will appreciate in the long run in Greater Noida, but according to me it will happen at a slow pace.
    The main reason being absence of MNCs/big companies. For investment, I would rate Gurgaon>Noida>Gr.Noida
    CommentQuote
  • A great chance to buy a 120 sq mtr independent house/Kothi in Greater Noida at a Flat

The people who are looking for a house for their own living purpose (I mean endusers), they have a great chance to buy an independent house/ kothi (120 sq. mtr. expendable houses) in XU-I, II, III at a very low cost. The houses are newly constructed with world class infrastructure around. It hardly takes 2-3 years to develop. People will start living there from starting 2012. The people who are planning to buy a 3 BHK flat in Noida/Greater Noida, can consider to buy the independent house/ kothi. The houses comprise 2 bed rooms, 2 bathrooms/ toilets, living hall, a small store room – ready to move / furnished houses with marble flooring. A large number of allottees who bought these houses for investment purpose in short term by mistake, are ready to sell their houses at very a low premium. Regards, M S Bagri
    CommentQuote