Hi,

Visited Jaypee Greens, Greater Noida few days back. Wow what a place! Have'nt seen anything like this in India.

My requirement is 3 bedroom with servant room.

They have offered me a flat in Castille 2 or Star Court. Price quoted is about 2 cr for Castille and 1.5 cr for Star court.

I want to know from learned members:

1. What are the real prices? Does Jaypee negotiate?
2. What is the future of this project? Will it appreciate?
3. Is any member of forum staying in jaypee, GN.? I want first hand experience from people staying there.
4. Jaypee is notorious for delays. When will they complete?
5. Do they ask for very high maint. Charges?
6. Any other information about this project.

I am really curious about this project and seriuosly thinking of buying by selling one of my earlier investment.

Cheers
V
Read more
Reply
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Its another world :D.
    I have heard.
    Its indeed very beautiful project.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Cookie, but very expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    Yes Cookie, but very expensive.


    Its Another world so its meant for the people coming from another world.....Just kidding:D.
    Sure Its expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    Hi,

    Visited Jaypee Greens, Greater Noida few days back. Wow what a place! Have'nt seen anything like this in India.

    My requirement is 3 bedroom with servant room.

    They have offered me a flat in Castille 2 or Star Court. Price quoted is about 2 cr for Castille and 1.5 cr for Star court.

    I want to know from learned members:

    1. What are the real prices? Does Jaypee negotiate?
    2. What is the future of this project? Will it appreciate?
    3. Is any member of forum staying in jaypee, GN.? I want first hand experience from people staying there.
    4. Jaypee is notorious for delays. When will they complete?
    5. Do they ask for very high maint. Charges?
    6. Any other information about this project.

    I am really curious about this project and seriuosly thinking of buying by selling one of my earlier investment.

    Cheers
    V


    well it is one of the most exclusive and luxurious project. However to live in such environment your annual package must be 50 lacs plus otherwise you will feel misfit.
    CommentQuote
  • My answers are in Bold:

    Originally Posted by victor43


    1. What are the real prices? Does Jaypee negotiate?
    Yes

    2. What is the future of this project? Will it appreciate?
    Yes, no doubt about this but Expressway would offer better returns for Investment.

    3. Is any member of forum staying in jaypee, GN.? I want first hand experience from people staying there.
    Dont know

    4. Jaypee is notorious for delays. When will they complete?
    Only Jaypee can tell you this

    5. Do they ask for very high maint. Charges?
    Not sure, but I heard it is Rs. 6-7/sq. ft

    6. Any other information about this project.
    Use Google

    I am really curious about this project and seriuosly thinking of buying by selling one of my earlier investment.
    I am curious too, but unfortunately can not afford this :bab (38):



    Cheers
    Joe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AverageJoe
    My answers are in Bold:



    Cheers
    Joe


    its another world for anotherworld residents. you need to have 50lac + annual income, and strong motivation to live in GN with that salary and even stronger motivation to buy an apprt for 1 cr+ in GN that too with Jaypee. once all three conditions you satisfy then all yours query doesn't matter , its an exclusive projects for deserving few.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    its another world for anotherworld residents. you need to have 50lac + annual income, and strong motivation to live in GN with that salary and even stronger motivation to buy an apprt for 1 cr+ in GN that too with Jaypee. once all three conditions you satisfy then all yours query doesn't matter , its an exclusive projects for deserving few.


    I agree with u. Villas are costing more than 5 cr. The rent of these villas r 4lacs plus per month (as told to me by broker). ceo's and celebrities have invested in this project.

    I have had a chance to visit the golf villas in golf buggies once... feel like in different word for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veeru Dada
    I agree with u. Villas are costing more than 5 cr. The rent of these villas r 4lacs plus per month (as told to me by broker). ceo's and celebrities have invested in this project.

    I have had a chance to visit the golf villas in golf buggies once... feel like in different word for sure.


    Sachin tendulkar has also bought a 5 cr villa in a golf property 200 km from Ahemdabad in the middle of no where. i suppose Jaypee GN falls in the same league . so if looking for own living as an average income IREF blogger than better stick to basics , average joe has posted very good step by step guide for GN projects and i agree with his choice on Unitech RTM in 50 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • wht abt paramount golf foreste

    it might be out of context... But paramount is offering Villas costing around 40-50 lacs in Greater Noida opp. sector zeta-2
    URL: Paramount Golf foreste
    It is 7-8 km from pari chowk and comes under UPSIDC. any cmments??
    CommentQuote
  • wht abt paramount golf foreste

    it might be out of context... But paramount is offering Villas costing around 40-50 lacs in Greater Noida opp. sector zeta-2
    URL: Paramount Golf foreste
    It is 7-8 km from pari chowk and comes under UPSIDC. any cmments??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hjindal
    it might be out of context... But paramount is offering Villas costing around 40-50 lacs in Greater Noida opp. sector zeta-2
    URL: Paramount Golf foreste
    It is 7-8 km from pari chowk and comes under UPSIDC. any cmments??


    Have u tried ansals golf links II villas ready to move at much cheaper rate.... approx 0.5 km from golf foreste
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys, right now only 65 families live in Jaypee Greens, Greater Noida in all the projects put together. The golf course has been existing since 2002. Question is why dont people live in Jaypee if its such a premium project. They have also been talking about some 50 acre nature reserve in the property with a huge man made lake!
    CommentQuote
  • It is by far the best residential project in NCR and truly is international and premium...

    The reason for less people living in....is because of many Big investors involved

    But an investor can never hold such propeties with high maintenance for a long time...and thus tenants and end users will always fill in

    Its not an authority plot that leave it for 20 yrs and not spend a penny

    Here u have to oay high maintenance

    If u have a budget of 1-2 crores and want RTM ultra premium Flats....then there is nothing better than this....nothing
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Aam Aadmi,I have an investment in Jaypee wishtown,Noida Expressway I will have to quit Expressway project to buy in GN project. Wishtown on noida expressway wont be liveable for next 5-7 years with so many projects and so much construction. Yes 1-1.5 cr is in my range.

    I am also a bit concerned about law and order situation in GN. Its a beautiful city and I love that place but many people tell me its not very safe.

    Cheers

    V
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    Thanks Aam Aadmi,I have an investment in Jaypee wishtown,Noida Expressway I will have to quit Expressway project to buy in GN project. Wishtown on noida expressway wont be liveable for next 5-7 years with so many projects and so much construction. Yes 1-1.5 cr is in my range.

    I am also a bit concerned about law and order situation in GN. Its a beautiful city and I love that place but many people tell me its not very safe.

    Cheers

    V


    your investment is in which project of jaypee green, if i may ask
    CommentQuote