Purvanchal a very good builder in Noida region is coming up with Royal City Project in Greater Noida.

NOT RECOMMENDED !!!!

Here is why

1. Greater Noida Main city has One MAJOR Attraction...LESS DENSITY and OPENNESS

2. If anyone has to come 10 kms ahead of sector 168, 137 then he should get a LESS DENSE..MORE OPEN...Flat. at good price....this is the Major attraction Of Gnoida city.

NOW THIS IS WHAT PURVANCHAL IS PLANNING TO OFFER:

- L Shaped Plot 22 acres

- 2400 Flats in 22 Acres !!!!!!!!!!!!( THIS MAKES IT NOT RECOMMENDED)

- Price around 2500-2700 Psf ( NOTHING SPECIAL....IF 2000-2200 IN SUCH DENSITY..MAKES SOME SENSE...BUT NOT THIS.....I WOULD HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS PROJECT AT EVEN 2800 PSF IF DENSITY WAS LESS THAN 60 FLATS PER ACRE ...OR 2500 psf IF DENSITY WAS APPROX.70 FLATS PER ACRE)

- This project is Next to Amrapali Casa project and there are 4-5 Projects in ONE ROW...MAKING THIS SECTOR ONE OF THE DENSEST IN GREATER NOIDA

- Plans to have Studio appartments in project...which is OK...if its well segregated from rest of project...

- Plan to develop the project in phases..meaning construction will continue for next 5-6 years easily !!!!!


THUMBS DOWN..NOT RECOMMENDED FOR 2 MAIN REASONS:

1. Too Dense for Gnoida city standards.

2. Price is Not at all attractive...Builder should either REDUCE THE DENSITY to less than 60 per acre and ask same price...or REDUCE THE PRICE to 2100-2200 psf if SAME DENSITY

There is a Pretty Big Village close by also..which is not a big deal....

All the Other projects around this project are MIG Projects so Gantry will be very ordinary in this sector..same like Noida extension.

I WOULD RATHER RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO WAIT FOR NOIDA EXTENSION MATTER TO BE SOLVED AND GET SIMILAR PROJECTS BY SIMILAR BUILDER (STELLAR, ETC ETC) AND SIMILAR PROJECT...TOO DENSE...!!!!!!


This has been a Big Let down.....

- Jaypee Amans seems better than this
- Even Logix Zest seems better

2400 flats in 22 Acres in Greater Noida main city ..that too in a sector where 5-6 MIG projects are in a row...2 THUMBS DOWN !!!!

I am sure they will Launch FULLY Furnished studios at 3000-3200 psf....to create some Hype because of F1

Really NOT Worth it.

If I have to pay for such a High Density Project....I would head out to Noida expressway, Noida 7x or even noida extension...but in Gnoida...No way...



Read more
Reply
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Agreed to this post. I personally met the people of Purvachal group and they are going to offer high rise apartments like same you can find in Noida. So no worth to invest there...
    CommentQuote
  • What rates did they tell u....??

    I got this info from a person known to me in Noida....he didnt pin point the rates...but said expect anywhere between 2500-2700

    Which is really not worth for such a High density project

    High rises are no problem....have 25 storeys, etc but overall density shouldnt be more than 60 flats per acre in ''THIS LOCATION''...

    Had it been on Pari chowk..it wud have still had some sense...after all Pari chowk is the heart of the city.
    CommentQuote
  • If I am not confused it is in sector zeta.A beautiful looking building.ready to move in, cheaper than ready to move in greater noida.130 mtr noida boraki road are some good features.








    Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Purvanchal a very good builder in Noida region is coming up with Royal City Project in Greater Noida.

    NOT RECOMMENDED !!!!

    Here is why

    1. Greater Noida Main city has One MAJOR Attraction...LESS DENSITY and OPENNESS

    2. If anyone has to come 10 kms ahead of sector 168, 137 then he should get a LESS DENSE..MORE OPEN...Flat. at good price....this is the Major attraction Of Gnoida city.

    NOW THIS IS WHAT PURVANCHAL IS PLANNING TO OFFER:

    - L Shaped Plot 22 acres

    - 2400 Flats in 22 Acres !!!!!!!!!!!!( THIS MAKES IT NOT RECOMMENDED)

    - Price around 2500-2700 Psf ( NOTHING SPECIAL....IF 2000-2200 IN SUCH DENSITY..MAKES SOME SENSE...BUT NOT THIS.....I WOULD HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS PROJECT AT EVEN 2800 PSF IF DENSITY WAS LESS THAN 60 FLATS PER ACRE ...OR 2500 psf IF DENSITY WAS APPROX.70 FLATS PER ACRE)

    - This project is Next to Amrapali Casa project and there are 4-5 Projects in ONE ROW...MAKING THIS SECTOR ONE OF THE DENSEST IN GREATER NOIDA

    - Plans to have Studio appartments in project...which is OK...if its well segregated from rest of project...

    - Plan to develop the project in phases..meaning construction will continue for next 5-6 years easily !!!!!


    THUMBS DOWN..NOT RECOMMENDED FOR 2 MAIN REASONS:

    1. Too Dense for Gnoida city standards.

    2. Price is Not at all attractive...Builder should either REDUCE THE DENSITY to less than 60 per acre and ask same price...or REDUCE THE PRICE to 2100-2200 psf if SAME DENSITY

    There is a Pretty Big Village close by also..which is not a big deal....

    All the Other projects around this project are MIG Projects so Gantry will be very ordinary in this sector..same like Noida extension.

    I WOULD RATHER RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO WAIT FOR NOIDA EXTENSION MATTER TO BE SOLVED AND GET SIMILAR PROJECTS BY SIMILAR BUILDER (STELLAR, ETC ETC) AND SIMILAR PROJECT...TOO DENSE...!!!!!!


    This has been a Big Let down.....

    - Jaypee Amans seems better than this
    - Even Logix Zest seems better

    2400 flats in 22 Acres in Greater Noida main city ..that too in a sector where 5-6 MIG projects are in a row...2 THUMBS DOWN !!!!

    I am sure they will Launch FULLY Furnished studios at 3000-3200 psf....to create some Hype because of F1

    Really NOT Worth it.

    If I have to pay for such a High Density Project....I would head out to Noida expressway, Noida 7x or even noida extension...but in Gnoida...No way...



    CommentQuote
  • this is a new project that is still not launched...
    Originally Posted by moneydev
    If I am not confused it is in sector zeta.A beautiful looking building.ready to move in, cheaper than ready to move in greater noida.130 mtr noida boraki road are some good features.
    CommentQuote
  • there are independent house/ villa available in zeta-2 (not much far) at same price.. why wont people go with that... like paramunt golf foreste and ansal golf links-2.
    CommentQuote
  • As i said....providing Density same as Noida in a region known for low density...and above all High rates.

    I have been told....Fully furnished Studios are expected at Rates around 3200 psf...which is ridiculous again....
    CommentQuote
  • No 2 Bhk Options in this project as well.

    Starts with small 3 bhk units....

    The reason could be to have Family type gantry in project

    But 2400 Flats in 22 acres in Gnoida !!!!

    I know the FAR has been increased...but still a smart builder will know the demand of the area and then launch....

    You cant have rates a few hundred less than Noida expresway / same as noida extenion and density MORE than Noida extension , Noida expressway flat....

    RNE is a much better option..than buying in such a high density project in Gnoida....
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Seems it is an ambitious attempt to tap market where no demand exists :(.

    G Noida has already so many RTM units available. On top of that Noida Extension will flood it further. Then G N Phase-2 plan from Authority will kill the demand. In future, Yamuna expressway and its development will have impact on GNoida. The next focus from govt/politicians will be in YE area

    There is no booster from commercial/industrial perspective in GN as of now or I am not aware of such a fact.

    Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    No 2 Bhk Options in this project as well.

    Starts with small 3 bhk units....

    The reason could be to have Family type gantry in project

    But 2400 Flats in 22 acres in Gnoida !!!!

    I know the FAR has been increased...but still a smart builder will know the demand of the area and then launch....

    You cant have rates a few hundred less than Noida expresway / same as noida extenion and density MORE than Noida extension , Noida expressway flat....

    RNE is a much better option..than buying in such a high density project in Gnoida....
    CommentQuote
  • They were saying that about rates they have yet not decided but it will be 2700-2800 per sq feet and the project is nearby Pari chowk (~1 KM from Pari Chowk). I didn't try to collect much info as it looks no worth to invest in this project because the kind of options they are going to offer can be found in Noida itself and morover the price is also at the high end as per that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishan
    They were saying that about rates they have yet not decided but it will be 2700-2800 per sq feet and the project is nearby Pari chowk (~1 KM from Pari Chowk). I didn't try to collect much info as it looks no worth to invest in this project because the kind of options they are going to offer can be found in Noida itself and morover the price is also at the high end as per that area.


    1. These rates are more or less confirmed...

    2. The location is NOWHERE 1km from Pari Chowk....Its around 5 kms from Pari chowk but the LOCATION is on the development side of Gnoida...Bang on Yamuna expressway...The Location is GOOD no doubt...But the builder is quoting TOO HIGH RATES and making TOO DENSE A PROJECT

    3. A DEFINATE "NO"....Simply because of HIGH DENSITY.....I would have Highly recommended this Project IF DENSITY WAS LESS THAN 60 FLATS PER ACRES...

    Why WOULD ANYONE Buy a flat in Greater Noida at such rates in a project which has such high density.....SENSELESS

    Better Invest in Jaypee Aman...or even wait for Noida extn scene to be clear....they are FAR BETTER than buying in such high density project at this rate

    - If builder has to maintain the DENSITY..then price should be 2100- 2200 psf

    - If Builder has to maintain the PRICE (2700-2800)...Then Density should be LESS THAN 60 Flats per acre'

    ELSE ITS A WASTE

    I had 3 Projects on my radar

    - This project...Which is a NO NOW
    - Sunchine Expressway Project
    - 3c sport village

    I have to help a cousin to buy a 2 bhk flat on Noida-Gnoida expressway at nominal rates.....and thus has them in mind...3C Sports village of course is not on expressway but location is farily good...if prices are competitive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Seems it is an ambitious attempt to tap market where no demand exists :(.
    F1 and Taj expressway are positives...but to an extent...This is BULLSHIT


    G Noida has already so many RTM units available. On top of that Noida Extension will flood it further. Then G N Phase-2 plan from Authority will kill the demand. In future, Yamuna expressway and its development will have impact on GNoida. The next focus from govt/politicians will be in YE area
    THE ONLY REASON WHY ANYONE would come to Greater noida...is ONE SIMPLE REASON....OPEN AND LESS DENSITY....WELL LAID OUT CITY
    Take this factor away from the city and it has Nothing !!!!!!

    Builder is trying to be Oversmart...thats all....

    There is no booster from commercial/industrial perspective in GN as of now or I am not aware of such a fact.

    None...and elections 12 will give some idea as to whats in store for this city.

    BUT

    Due to its excellent connectivity, location and even less Distance from NOIDAs HUB of Cmmercial and MNC activity....it will Gain from that a lot.

    But for someone to OPT for Greater Noida instead of Noida expressway.....ONE BIGGEST FACTOR IS "More open space, greenery, well laid out, far better planned and less dense"

    This is the ONLY Reason....and if Builders forget about it....they will lose

    Its GREAT that there is NO LAND left within 3-4 kms of Pari Chowk for Builders to develop such concrete jungles...Most of sectors have Plots, institutional etc etc...No builder sector close to pari chowk.....so it will REMAIN The least dense and most green area of NCR
    CommentQuote
  • AA,
    I am also considering : Sunshine Expressway, 3C sports village and 3C gurgaon project for investment. I am looking for around 50 L investment in CLP. Please keep the forum posted with your findings on these projects or any other new launch which you think is worth for investment.

    Thanks

    Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    1. These rates are more or less confirmed...

    2. The location is NOWHERE 1km from Pari Chowk....Its around 5 kms from Pari chowk but the LOCATION is on the development side of Gnoida...Bang on Yamuna expressway...The Location is GOOD no doubt...But the builder is quoting TOO HIGH RATES and making TOO DENSE A PROJECT

    3. A DEFINATE "NO"....Simply because of HIGH DENSITY.....I would have Highly recommended this Project IF DENSITY WAS LESS THAN 60 FLATS PER ACRES...

    Why WOULD ANYONE Buy a flat in Greater Noida at such rates in a project which has such high density.....SENSELESS

    Better Invest in Jaypee Aman...or even wait for Noida extn scene to be clear....they are FAR BETTER than buying in such high density project at this rate

    - If builder has to maintain the DENSITY..then price should be 2100- 2200 psf

    - If Builder has to maintain the PRICE (2700-2800)...Then Density should be LESS THAN 60 Flats per acre'

    ELSE ITS A WASTE

    I had 3 Projects on my radar

    - This project...Which is a NO NOW
    - Sunchine Expressway Project
    - 3c sport village

    I have to help a cousin to buy a 2 bhk flat on Noida-Gnoida expressway at nominal rates.....and thus has them in mind...3C Sports village of course is not on expressway but location is farily good...if prices are competitive
    CommentQuote
  • I had a talk with one broker..he was confirming the news that sports village is on hold for indefinitely because of issues in 7X region.

    However, 3C's website still shows this project. Things are not very clear on this.

    Suppose, if this project comes up, what are the expected rates? What is the minimum size?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjaykhanna
    AA,
    I am also considering : Sunshine Expressway, 3C sports village and 3C gurgaon project for investment. I am looking for around 50 L investment in CLP. Please keep the forum posted with your findings on these projects or any other new launch which you think is worth for investment.

    Thanks



    I will post as usual..BUT YOU are an Investor and I am looking for a 22 year young cousin who wants to buy a 2 bhk flat for End use after 3-4 Years on Noida expressway....so opinions will differ....while i would be stressing on quality, standard of living...your choice wil only be appreciation.

    Anyhow....will post...

    I have Rejected Completely Purvanchal Royal City as per Initial reports of ridiculous pricing coupled with Ultra high density..But will see how it unfolds

    Sunchine Expressway Project is Next on List

    and 3C Sports Village if they dont come up with ridiculous prices....
    CommentQuote
  • launch betn judgement and diwali - if judgement is market friendly. they have already relenquished/ put on hold 30 acres of the total project which was under dispute.

    rate likely to b 4000/- - 4300/-

    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote