Purvanchal New Project Royal City - NOT RECOMMENDED

Last updated: August 24 2013
101 | Posts
25079 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purvanchal New Project Royal City - NOT RECOMMENDED

Purvanchal a very good builder in Noida region is coming up with Royal City Project in Greater Noida.

NOT RECOMMENDED !!!!

Here is why

1. Greater Noida Main city has One MAJOR Attraction...LESS DENSITY and OPENNESS

2. If anyone has to come 10 kms ahead of sector 168, 137 then he should get a LESS DENSE..MORE OPEN...Flat. at good price....this is the Major attraction Of Gnoida city.

NOW THIS IS WHAT PURVANCHAL IS PLANNING TO OFFER:

- L Shaped Plot 22 acres

- 2400 Flats in 22 Acres !!!!!!!!!!!!( THIS MAKES IT NOT RECOMMENDED)

- Price around 2500-2700 Psf ( NOTHING SPECIAL....IF 2000-2200 IN SUCH DENSITY..MAKES SOME SENSE...BUT NOT THIS.....I WOULD HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS PROJECT AT EVEN 2800 PSF IF DENSITY WAS LESS THAN 60 FLATS PER ACRE ...OR 2500 psf IF DENSITY WAS APPROX.70 FLATS PER ACRE)

- This project is Next to Amrapali Casa project and there are 4-5 Projects in ONE ROW...MAKING THIS SECTOR ONE OF THE DENSEST IN GREATER NOIDA

- Plans to have Studio appartments in project...which is OK...if its well segregated from rest of project...

- Plan to develop the project in phases..meaning construction will continue for next 5-6 years easily !!!!!

THUMBS DOWN..NOT RECOMMENDED FOR 2 MAIN REASONS:

1. Too Dense for Gnoida city standards.

2. Price is Not at all attractive...Builder should either REDUCE THE DENSITY to less than 60 per acre and ask same price...or REDUCE THE PRICE to 2100-2200 psf if SAME DENSITY

There is a Pretty Big Village close by also..which is not a big deal....

All the Other projects around this project are MIG Projects so Gantry will be very ordinary in this sector..same like Noida extension.

I WOULD RATHER RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO WAIT FOR NOIDA EXTENSION MATTER TO BE SOLVED AND GET SIMILAR PROJECTS BY SIMILAR BUILDER (STELLAR, ETC ETC) AND SIMILAR PROJECT...TOO DENSE...!!!!!!

This has been a Big Let down.....

- Jaypee Amans seems better than this
    - Even Logix Zest seems better

2400 flats in 22 Acres in Greater Noida main city ..that too in a sector where 5-6 MIG projects are in a row...2 THUMBS DOWN !!!!

I am sure they will Launch FULLY Furnished studios at 3000-3200 psf....to create some Hype because of F1

Really NOT Worth it.

If I have to pay for such a High Density Project....I would head out to Noida expressway, Noida 7x or even noida extension...but in Gnoida...No way...

Last edited October 8 2011, 11:06 PM.

Re : Purvanchal New Project Royal City - NOT RECOMMENDED

Agreed to this post. I personally met the people of Purvachal group and they are going to offer high rise apartments like same you can find in Noida. So no worth to invest there...

Comment

What rates did they tell u....??

I got this info from a person known to me in Noida....he didnt pin point the rates...but said expect anywhere between 2500-2700

Which is really not worth for such a High density project

High rises are no problem....have 25 storeys, etc but overall density shouldnt be more than 60 flats per acre in ''THIS LOCATION''...

Had it been on Pari chowk..it wud have still had some sense...after all Pari chowk is the heart of the city.

Comment

If I am not confused it is in sector zeta.A beautiful looking building.ready to move in, cheaper than ready to move in greater noida.130 mtr noida boraki road are some good features.

Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
        Purvanchal a very good builder in Noida region is coming up with Royal City Project in Greater Noida.

NOT RECOMMENDED !!!!

Here is why

1. Greater Noida Main city has One MAJOR Attraction...LESS DENSITY and OPENNESS

2. If anyone has to come 10 kms ahead of sector 168, 137 then he should get a LESS DENSE..MORE OPEN...Flat. at good price....this is the Major attraction Of Gnoida city.

NOW THIS IS WHAT PURVANCHAL IS PLANNING TO OFFER:

- L Shaped Plot 22 acres

- 2400 Flats in 22 Acres !!!!!!!!!!!!( THIS MAKES IT NOT RECOMMENDED)

- Price around 2500-2700 Psf ( NOTHING SPECIAL....IF 2000-2200 IN SUCH DENSITY..MAKES SOME SENSE...BUT NOT THIS.....I WOULD HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS PROJECT AT EVEN 2800 PSF IF DENSITY WAS LESS THAN 60 FLATS PER ACRE ...OR 2500 psf IF DENSITY WAS APPROX.70 FLATS PER ACRE)

- This project is Next to Amrapali Casa project and there are 4-5 Projects in ONE ROW...MAKING THIS SECTOR ONE OF THE DENSEST IN GREATER NOIDA

- Plans to have Studio appartments in project...which is OK...if its well segregated from rest of project...

- Plan to develop the project in phases..meaning construction will continue for next 5-6 years easily !!!!!

THUMBS DOWN..NOT RECOMMENDED FOR 2 MAIN REASONS:

1. Too Dense for Gnoida city standards.

2. Price is Not at all attractive...Builder should either REDUCE THE DENSITY to less than 60 per acre and ask same price...or REDUCE THE PRICE to 2100-2200 psf if SAME DENSITY

There is a Pretty Big Village close by also..which is not a big deal....

All the Other projects around this project are MIG Projects so Gantry will be very ordinary in this sector..same like Noida extension.

I WOULD RATHER RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO WAIT FOR NOIDA EXTENSION MATTER TO BE SOLVED AND GET SIMILAR PROJECTS BY SIMILAR BUILDER (STELLAR, ETC ETC) AND SIMILAR PROJECT...TOO DENSE...!!!!!!

This has been a Big Let down.....

- Jaypee Amans seems better than this
        - Even Logix Zest seems better

2400 flats in 22 Acres in Greater Noida main city ..that too in a sector where 5-6 MIG projects are in a row...2 THUMBS DOWN !!!!

I am sure they will Launch FULLY Furnished studios at 3000-3200 psf....to create some Hype because of F1

Really NOT Worth it.

If I have to pay for such a High Density Project....I would head out to Noida expressway, Noida 7x or even noida extension...but in Gnoida...No way...

Comment

this is a new project that is still not launched...
          Originally posted by moneydev View Post
          If I am not confused it is in sector zeta.A beautiful looking building.ready to move in, cheaper than ready to move in greater noida.130 mtr noida boraki road are some good features.

Comment

there are independent house/ villa available in zeta-2 (not much far) at same price.. why wont people go with that... like paramunt golf foreste and ansal golf links-2.

Comment

As i said....providing Density same as Noida in a region known for low density...and above all High rates.

I have been told....Fully furnished Studios are expected at Rates around 3200 psf...which is ridiculous again....

Comment

No 2 Bhk Options in this project as well.

Starts with small 3 bhk units....

The reason could be to have Family type gantry in project

But 2400 Flats in 22 acres in Gnoida !!!!

I know the FAR has been increased...but still a smart builder will know the demand of the area and then launch....

You cant have rates a few hundred less than Noida expresway / same as noida extenion and density MORE than Noida extension , Noida expressway flat....

RNE is a much better option..than buying in such a high density project in Gnoida....

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
                  Seems it is an ambitious attempt to tap market where no demand exists .

G Noida has already so many RTM units available. On top of that Noida Extension will flood it further. Then G N Phase-2 plan from Authority will kill the demand. In future, Yamuna expressway and its development will have impact on GNoida. The next focus from govt/politicians will be in YE area

There is no booster from commercial/industrial perspective in GN as of now or I am not aware of such a fact.

Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
                  No 2 Bhk Options in this project as well.

Starts with small 3 bhk units....

The reason could be to have Family type gantry in project

But 2400 Flats in 22 acres in Gnoida !!!!

I know the FAR has been increased...but still a smart builder will know the demand of the area and then launch....

You cant have rates a few hundred less than Noida expresway / same as noida extenion and density MORE than Noida extension , Noida expressway flat....

RNE is a much better option..than buying in such a high density project in Gnoida....

Comment

They were saying that about rates they have yet not decided but it will be 2700-2800 per sq feet and the project is nearby Pari chowk (~1 KM from Pari Chowk). I didn't try to collect much info as it looks no worth to invest in this project because the kind of options they are going to offer can be found in Noida itself and morover the price is also at the high end as per that area.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X