Collapse

Purvanchal New Project Royal City - NOT RECOMMENDED

Last updated: August 24 2013
101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Purvanchal New Project Royal City - NOT RECOMMENDED

I doubt if the rate will be less than Rs. 4500 psft. And, by the time they lauch sports city, I am of the opinione that even Zing will be priced around Rs. 4500 psft.

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
    launch betn judgement and diwali - if judgement is market friendly. they have already relenquished/ put on hold 30 acres of the total project which was under dispute.

rate likely to b 4000/- - 4300/-

regards
    sids

Comment

AA,
      I happened to see video clips of purvanchal flats in noida on you tube ... what dismayed me was how people have hung their towels, bedsheets, chaddis not only in the front balconies but on the railings of balconies. It gives u an image of mumbai chaal. When i saw videoclip of ATS no clothes were in the balconies.The agreementand allotment letter of JP states that the clothes cannot be dried in the balconies.
      My question is ...is this law enforced by the builders.
      If not where people will dry the clothes. In western countires they have driers in washing machine. but all indians dont have wahing machine and deifinately not with drier and the electricity is also very expensive.
      These videoclips are hosted by propertwala... if i can remeber correctly.

Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
      Of course....we have to wait...Btw...i have been just informed that Puvanchal will NOT Launch his studios and will hold it to himself for lease out....PLUS...some small school is also in plans...Rates are 2700 psf approx

I dont think after 3 years there will be ANY Reaping benefits from this project if the initial news is true.

Come to think of it....If someone has to Pay 2700 psf for a HIGHLY DENSE project in a rather under developed region of a city like Greater noida which is KNOWN for its open, green, less density....WHY WOULDNT HE
      go for other regions like RNE or even upcoming 50 projects of Noida extensions (that matter will be resolved in a few months for sure)

I can only think of ONLY ONE REASON...to come to Greater noida

Less density - open - well planned and laid out beautiful region...THATS ALL

Rest all the other regions in NCR have the same things...same facilties, malls, etc etc etc etc

HIGH DENSITY in Greater Noida main city....A BIG NO...Complete waste...

Comment

1. Purvanchal was very in competition with ATS but yes he definately gave good products...no doubt...

2. This projects location is pretty good and he could have used this oppurtunity to bring a project which is LESS dense and attracted buyers from Noida exp. As well. Most of the buyers are paying in CLP and dont have resources to pay in bulk in RTM. Right across the road ATS paradiso is there with density around 40-45 flats per acre and selling at 3500 psf.....Had he launched at 60 flats per acres and rate around 2700 osf...buyers would show interest

3. Of course these are initial reports...lets see when it actually gets launched

4. Regd CLOTHES hanging matter....My friend...this in India.....pepple dont listen to Police on streets...builder kaunsi cheez hai.....I have seen umpteen number of prpjects.....incl. ATS....pls visit inside and see.
        Do you know there are provisons in most BBAs about Pets, noise, etc etc etc
        But who listens?????

Friend ...just wait and watch....All THE PROJECTS are highly dense....and MIXED gantry....meaning all sorts of people...Clothes hanging over balcony is a smalll issue....there will be bigger issues....like....people having more cars than their parkings....tenants....pets creating dirt around,.....driver , maids urinating in basements....gutka marks in many areas...seepage...leakages...etc etc etc

Anyways......If purvanchal is going to have this project as per initial reports....I will not Drop it like a hot potato.

I have been puching my young cousin to go for least dense project.....and small project....so lets see...

Comment

Hi AA,

Thanks for the feedback. I was hopeful that Purvanchal will come up with something good however this definitely is not good news. Will wait and see what actually comes out on paper. Kindly share your views on the below;

1. Location of Sunchine expressway project
          2. Feedback on Express Park view & Amrapali apts which is also in the same location as the Purvanchal project in discussion

Regards,

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            Originally posted by HirenV View Post
            Hi AA,

Thanks for the feedback. I was hopeful that Purvanchal will come up with something good however this definitely is not good news. Will wait and see what actually comes out on paper. Kindly share your views on the below;
            Same here....I had 3 ready buyers...with cheque in their hands...and i have told them NOT to make the BLUNDER of buying a High density project in a city like Greater Noida....better buy on Noida expressway or anywhere else...No one will be interested in High density projects in Greater noida

1. Location of Sunchine expressway project
            I have no clue...if you know..please tell...

2. Feedback on Express Park view & Amrapali apts which is also in the same location as the Purvanchal project in discussion
            Supertech, Amrapali are a BIG NO....even if they launch in Sector 15A !!!!...All their projects TILL DATE Have had quality issues....

Express park by IITL..is another builder who has failed to do justice to their owners...I have got pretty bad feedback from its buyers...so again a NO

Purvanchal was definately a good choice...but if initial reports are true..then its a COMPLETE WASTE

Regards,

Comment

Sunshine next project location is sector -144 expressway- info from source

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                Sunshine next project location is sector -144 expressway- info from source

As its more of a Commercial, institutional area...i guess the plot will be on the back side...location is pretty average.....and since builder is new...i think all incl. price of 3500-3700 psf is expected.....

But definately....builder is interesting

Comment

3500-3700 would be bit higher side...for sector 144 backside location.
                  In 3500 - 3600 you can get Sunshine helios project which has 12 floor completed.

Preluanch rates should be 3100-3200/- flexi

As its more of a Commercial, institutional area...i guess the plot will be on the back side...location is pretty average.....and since builder is new...i think all incl. price of 3500-3700 psf is expected.....

But definately....builder is interesting
                  Last edited October 10 2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Well dont forget that Noida 7X has NOT seen the boom in prices due to Farmers issue. Noida expressway is the only region in noida where farmers didnt create major issues.

I really wouldnt mind 3000 psf rates also...but 3500-3600 psf ALL INCLUSIVE (Each and every thing except service charge and registry)....is what i think they will launch at....MAYBE

Cant say...

By the way...when is the launch ??

Comment

Hearing from last 2 months that SSH is launching its new project..Most probably Launch would be near Diwali...again info from source..not sure though

Well dont forget that Noida 7X has NOT seen the boom in prices due to Farmers issue. Noida expressway is the only region in noida where farmers didnt create major issues.

I really wouldnt mind 3000 psf rates also...but 3500-3600 psf ALL INCLUSIVE (Each and every thing except service charge and registry)....is what i think they will launch at....MAYBE

Cant say...

By the way...when is the launch ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X