Bad News : Finally GN Farmers started to move SC - Business Standard
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Mogammo
    Farmers of Greater Noida villages move SC on land order - Business Standard
    Dilasha Seth / New Delhi November 10, 2011, 0:39 IST

Farmers of two Greater Noida villages moved the Supreme Court on Wednesday against the Allahabad High Court order of additional compensation and returning 10 per cent developed land to its residents.

According to Pankaj Dubey, the lawyer for the farmers, the aggrieved villagers of Shehedra and Ghoribascheda want their land back. “In Shehedra, Paramount Developers has started the project, while in Ghoribacheda, there is Omaxe Group,” he said. It is one person from Shehedra and some 18 people from Ghoribacheda who have moved the apex court. Dubey said the case was listed for hearing on November 11.

Some 15 to 20 villages are moving the court in the coming days. These include Sakipur, Badalpur, Askarpur and Haibatpur. All the same, farmers in Bisrakh, Patwari and Roza villages have unanimously decided to accept the increased compensation along with the 10 per cent developed land. “Greater Noida Authority has accepted our additional demands,” said Manveer Bhatti, a farmer leader from Bisrakh. “These include a degree college, use of abadi land and hospital in our village. Therefore we do not have any objective to challenge the (high) court decision.” As per the farmers’ demand, a post-graduate degree college will be constructed in Noida Extension Knowledge Park 5. Bhatti even said the authorities had started the formalities regarding giving out the compensation.

Supertech said most villages were not moving the Supreme Court. “The compensation process will start soon,” said R K Arora, its chairman and managing director. “We will bear the additional burden of whatever the authorities decide.”

GNIDA had earlier said that additional burden from 64.7 per cent compensation would be to the tune of Rs 3,000 crore to Rs 4,000 crore. This, it added, would be claimed from the current and future allottees of land, including builders, institutions and industries.

It was last month that the Allahabad High Court annulled the land acquisition in three villages (Deola, Chak Shahberi and Asadullahpur) of Noida and Greater Noida -- in western Uttar Pradesh.

No need to worry. Farmers will go to supreme court and court will upheld the same decision and will resolve NE completely.

Thx,
    CommentQuote
  • Case will be in Favor of the Home owners.

Farmer's chapter is over now
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think this report has any significance....its case of few khisiani billi (farmers) khambha nooche
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Buyers, hope for best but still we need to wait for SC decision...

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Put it in very simple term

Farmers are just mole here. They are USED by big players for their own interest. As long as the big player settles the matter among themselves .. these moles will be stranded no where. Only few intelligent moles will be able to make it big as long as the sun is shining.

Point of reference is Maruti strike in Manesar

Point of reference is the farmers of Singur ... no one sheds crocodile tears for those poor farmers now.
    Point of reference Nayachar/Nandigram ... the matter is sealed and suddenly it is no more a big issue. Fishermen there will get some fisherman village in 16 years. No typo error, with in 16 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Sab nautanki hai bhailog.............
    CommentQuote
  • it seems to be a pure political game as there are elections due in U.P. in near march 2012, where congress waned to divert attention of the people and the ruling party. you will not see Rahul Ghandi or congress after election talking about farmers or there rights...............
    CommentQuote
  • Case has been listed for 11.11.11 - it's not that great a day from a astrological/numerological point of view as it adds up to 8 - it would have been stronger case if it was listed the day before or the day after which would make the hearing number a 7 or 9 (anyway, the day after is Saturday), which are two of the three most powerful numbers in numerology - the third and strongest one being 1.

Let us see is baar kaisi laat padti hai kisan bhaiyon ko! Corat ki asliyat ab maloom padegi! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepauls
    Case has been listed for 11.11.11 - it's not that great a day from a astrological/numerological point of view as it adds up to 8 - it would have been stronger case if it was listed the day before or the day after which would make the hearing number a 7 or 9 (anyway, the day after is Saturday), which are two of the three most powerful numbers in numerology - the third and strongest one being 1.

Let us see is baar kaisi laat padti hai kisan bhaiyon ko! Corat ki asliyat ab maloom padegi! :D

Vakil babu...u seem to be the expert of Numerology...can you please tell Number 13 is lucky or un-lucky...

For Punjabi's its a very auspicious number.

DLF skips 13 & jumps to 14 after 12.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Vakil babu...u seem to be the expert of Numerology...can you please tell Number 13 is lucky or un-lucky...

If someone is selling his 13th floor flat at 30% discount then he is UNLUCKY

If I am buying that flat at 30% discount then I am LUCKY

:bab (6):
    CommentQuote

Study numerology meanings of 13 from 1 and 3. If your number is 13, you are also influenced by 1 and 3. Therefore you are influenced by its net result of 4. As 4 is Rahu, you are influenced by this planet. Number. 1 is ruled by Sun, and 3 is ruled by Jupiter. Therefore, you are also influenced by Sun and Jupiter.

We have all noticed the 'missing number 13' phenomenon -- elevator buttons, apartment building and office numbers often jump from 12 to 14 -where'd the 13 go? It all boils down to superstition.

Land owners, architects, tenants and many others suffer from triskaidekaphobia (the fear of number 13) and view it with suspicion and are sure that it brings bad luck and should be strictly avoided.

The 13 can create massive turmoil in a life, but it can also bring freedom and enlightenment to that life. So I do not see the 13 as unlucky...and I have several in my chart!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    If someone is selling his 13th floor flat at 30% discount then he is UNLUCKY

If I am buying that flat at 30% discount then I am LUCKY

:bab (6):

G.harondabhai you always come with a applicable logic. Haan sochne waali baat hai.. I sometime wonder how people believe on horoscope when even twins have different behavior & luck, life.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepauls

The 13 can create massive turmoil in a life, but it can also bring freedom and enlightenment to that life. So I do not see the 13 as unlucky...and I have several in my chart!

Include me too.. I am 13 born. My next buy whenever it'll be in future, I shall go for floor 13, will book on 13 day of the month, will give additional 13 rupees as booking amount XXXX13.
    CommentQuote
    Include me too.. I am 13 born. My next buy whenever it'll be in future, I shall go for floor 13, will book on 13 day of the month, will give additional 13 rupees as booking amount XXXX13.

bechnewali baat yaad hain na?? Shikanji bhi piyenge :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    bechnewali baat yaad hain na?? Shikanji bhi piyenge :bab (48):

Jaroor g.harondabhai..but shikanji winter me bhi? :D

Arz farmaya hai...

Dil ke chhalon ko koi shayari kahe, to parwah nahi,
    Takleef to tab hoti hai, Jab log wah-wah karte hain
    CommentQuote