I have checked with few brokers and they are quoting around 30K PSY for ansals plots near pari chowk GN. I am looking for a 160sqyd plot size.

Is this price ok? I haven't started the negotiations yet, this is a quoted price but what should be the reasonable price for this project?

Also, is there any other better option in this price range for plot investment in GN?

Senior members in GN RE area, please advise.

Thanks a lot.
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The project is Susant Megapolis....

Guys, please help
    CommentQuote
  • TRY NEGOTIATING THE PRICCE 27K IS GOOD FOR THE PROJECE and anyways slowdown is their in the overall RE market and GN is slow anyhow so try for 26-27k and then its a deal
    CommentQuote
  • Sure about the location ?

As far as i know, Sushant Megapolis is beyond the boraki railway line. Not sure if it is even in Greater Noida or not. But, definitely it is not near Pari Chowk.

There is Knowledge park 4, then there are 2 proposed sectors (not yet there) called Lambda 1 & 2 , then the railway line... and then Megapolis...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Adit.

Hi Gelato, honestly I am not sure about the location, I am yet to visit the site. I am searching via a known person who knows some brokers. He told me about ansal township which has plots and are around 400-500 mts away from pari chowk. I forgot to ask the project name. Then I browsed through internet and came across this Megapolis project by Ansal. So I thought this would be the project. But as you say its quite far from pari chowk so it might not be that project. I will check with my contact again.

However do you know if there are any ansal plots near pari chowk (around 400-500 mts away)?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • yes as ansal have plots near pari chowk it's good option and i think u can get 27 k Per yard a 150 yard plot

Sushant Megapolis is another township its around 6 km from pari chowk its very bad option
    CommentQuote
  • MEGAPOLIS.....TOTAL WASTE PROJECT....STAY AWAY

Ansal Plots...If you are investor with 5-7 years time frame....Try to close the deal around 26-27k psy...will be good deal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    yes as ansal have plots near pari chowk it's good option and i think u can get 27 k Per yard a 150 yard plot

Sushant Megapolis is another township its around 6 km from pari chowk its very bad option

Thanks Rajesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    MEGAPOLIS.....TOTAL WASTE PROJECT....STAY AWAY

Ansal Plots...If you are investor with 5-7 years time frame....Try to close the deal around 26-27k psy...will be good deal

Thanks aam_aadmi.. I have been following your posts regarding noida/greater noida and appreciate them. You have quite a good understanding of the area and a vast experience in noida RE. Appreciate your inputs.

Would you suggest any other plot option to invest in Greater Noida with a ticket size of 40-45 and area of 150 sqyd or more? With the same 5-6 yrs timeframe.
    CommentQuote
  • I have one simple rule for Greater Noida:

STAY AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO PARI CHOWK

Rest you can visit the city and check with brokers ..

You need to spend a lot of time visitng the sectors in the region to finalise a plot.

You cannot get options sitting on forums such as these...90% users have VESTED INTERESTS.....

Visit the area...finalise around 4-5 properties...then use such forums to get info and opinions for finally decide on property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    I have one simple rule for Greater Noida:

STAY AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO PARI CHOWK

Rest you can visit the city and check with brokers ..

You need to spend a lot of time visitng the sectors in the region to finalise a plot.

You cannot get options sitting on forums such as these...90% users have VESTED INTERESTS.....

Visit the area...finalise around 4-5 properties...then use such forums to get info and opinions for finally decide on property.

Thank you sir, appreciate your advise.. will act on it :)
    CommentQuote
  • U can get a 120(144 yard) meter CC plot around 40 L in P3,beta,delta

and in 35 L in 36,37 sec

Originally Posted by gaurav25jun
    Thanks aam_aadmi.. I have been following your posts regarding noida/greater noida and appreciate them. You have quite a good understanding of the area and a vast experience in noida RE. Appreciate your inputs.

Would you suggest any other plot option to invest in Greater Noida with a ticket size of 40-45 and area of 150 sqyd or more? With the same 5-6 yrs timeframe.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site yesterday, the project is Ansals Golf Link-1. Saw couple of plots there. Overall project location is great, very close to expressway and close to pari chowk. But inside the project, it looked bit deserted though society is closed wall and gated but it wasn't maintained well. Inside roads were broken. Overall I was happy with the location but I felt bit down with maintenance. However society is not much built yet, I could hardly see about 40-50 houses built, rest were empty plots and could see families living there. So I feel once the empty plots are taken and built then it can be maintained better.
    I visited NRI city as well and it looked awesome, great place, very well maintained and looked very occupied. NRI city looked a great place to live. It's close to Ansals Golf Link.
    I also came to know that this is the only society which is freehold in GN since it was acquired before the GN Authority formation so this is also a plus.
    now coming to rates, rate I am getting is around 30-31K. I looked for 150sqyd plots. Haven't negotiated yet, I am just making up my mind first then will get into the negotiations etc.

Aam_aadmi, Rajesh - can you please share your views on this? How do you feel about this project and rates?

Also, rajesh, whats CC plot??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav25jun
    I visited the site yesterday, the project is Ansals Golf Link-1. Saw couple of plots there. Overall project location is great, very close to expressway and close to pari chowk. But inside the project, it looked bit deserted though society is closed wall and gated but it wasn't maintained well. Inside roads were broken. Overall I was happy with the location but I felt bit down with maintenance. However society is not much built yet, I could hardly see about 40-50 houses built, rest were empty plots and could see families living there. So I feel once the empty plots are taken and built then it can be maintained better.
    I visited NRI city as well and it looked awesome, great place, very well maintained and looked very occupied. NRI city looked a great place to live. It's close to Ansals Golf Link.
    I also came to know that this is the only society which is freehold in GN since it was acquired before the GN Authority formation so this is also a plus.
    now coming to rates, rate I am getting is around 30-31K. I looked for 150sqyd plots. Haven't negotiated yet, I am just making up my mind first then will get into the negotiations etc.

Aam_aadmi, Rajesh - can you please share your views on this? How do you feel about this project and rates?

Also, rajesh, whats CC plot??

Please keep sharig your hunt on plot as I am also interested to buy a plot. Just one question when you saying 30-31K , it is for 100 Sq Yard and in NRI city ?
    CommentQuote
  • guys, any advice for the Zeta sector row houses? there are 250 mtrs GN authority villas available in resale.
    Not sure about the pricing but please comment on the location, its appreciation in future, pros & cons, livability in another 3-4 years, security etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal is freehold...True....a rarity in GN

I dont see it liveable for around 8-10 years EASILY

Location is very good..no doubt
    Maintenance is Screwed up and i dont think it will improve...

For end use..Nri city plots are best...its expensive now..plus minimum plot size is apprix 300 sq.yard.

Ansals...Its your call....depending on your requirement.

Plot rates in this location will go up...but not so fast as noida....

For ansal...negotiate between rates 26-28

and i dont know why people keep on asking the same thing again and again and again......either they are not reading or i am not writing properly

STAY AS CLOSE TO PARI CHOWK AS POSSSIBLE.....AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE.....YOU IGNORE THIS FACT..AND YOU WILL BE STUCK BADLY........"AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE" TO PARI CHOWK

Greater Noida will Properly develop ONLY within 3 kms Radius of pari chowk in the coming 5-8 years.

Noida inspite of being minutes away from south delhi...having many jobs....and being nealry 25-30 years old have JUST MANAGED to develop Properly within a radius of 6-7 kms from sector 18

Now imagine how much time Greater noida will take to develop 6-7 kms radius from pari chowk !!!!!

Donot go further from Pari chowk and come out crying later.....this is the thumb rule in Greater noida....dont ignore it

For Gods sake....donot buy anything more than 3 kms from Pari chowk......untill unless you have a 10-12 year horizon.
    CommentQuote