I am interested in buying plot in Greater Noida for investment purpose, zeroed down to Swarn Nagari location. The plot are being sold at 31000 - 35000 psqm depending upon location in swarn nagari.

I ask esteem members of this forum, what do you think in terms of rate appreciation Greater Noida in general and Swarn Nagari in specific.
Read more
Reply
218 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gdeepankar
    I am interested in buying plot in Greater Noida for investment purpose, zeroed down to Swarn Nagari location. The plot are being sold at 31000 - 35000 psqm depending upon location in swarn nagari.
    I ask esteem members of this forum, what do you think in terms of rate appreciation Greater Noida in general and Swarn Nagari in specific.


    Swarn nagri is good area from investment and end use point of view...

    buying land in ncr the because the new land bill will make lant costlier.
    But how much it would appreciate...one, at least me, cant say. most important for noida-GN would be that who win the next UP elections in 2012. if BMW wins,,,returns will be really good

    Just my POV,, dont have much experience of RE...Hell... i dont even have property in my name :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdeepankar
    I am interested in buying plot in Greater Noida for investment purpose, zeroed down to Swarn Nagari location. The plot are being sold at 31000 - 35000 psqm depending upon location in swarn nagari.
    I ask esteem members of this forum, what do you think in terms of rate appreciation Greater Noida in general and Swarn Nagari in specific.



    Swarn Nagri has excellent location. I will list some advantages:

    1) Very close to Parichowk.
    2) Minimum size is 200m. So expect better gentry.
    3) Layout is nice, with very wide roads - i have not seen roads this wide in other sectors of Greater Noida.
    4) Two big malls - MSX and Grand Venezia coming nearby.
    5) Directly opposite Jaypee Greens, so i expect better upkeep of these roads and dividers.


    Disadvantages:

    1) Comparatively less populated than Alpha, Beta - those being the oldest sectors of Greater Noida.
    2) Because of being less populated, currently, it is not as lively as it should be.


    By the way, in which blocks are you getting these rates? And are these plots(whose prices you have quoted here) east facing?
    CommentQuote
  • The plots are in B and D blocks, B block plots are in higher range.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a row of plots in Swarn Nagri that is facing/close to what used to be shamshanghat (cremation ground) or kabristan earlier. I guess its somewhere in D block though I am not sure about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    There is a row of plots in Swarn Nagri that is facing/close to what used to be shamshanghat (cremation ground) or kabristan earlier. I guess its somewhere in D block though I am not sure about it.


    Yes..you r right...a broker told me the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Swarn Nagri has excellent location. I will list some advantages:

    1) Very close to Parichowk.
    2) Minimum size is 200m. So expect better gentry.
    3) Layout is nice, with very wide roads - i have not seen roads this wide in other sectors of Greater Noida.
    4) Two big malls - MSX and Grand Venezia coming nearby.
    5) Directly opposite Jaypee Greens, so i expect better upkeep of these roads and dividers.


    Disadvantages:

    1) Comparatively less populated than Alpha, Beta - those being the oldest sectors of Greater Noida.
    2) Because of being less populated, currently, it is not as lively as it should be.


    By the way, in which blocks are you getting these rates? And are these plots(whose prices you have quoted here) east facing?


    I don't think the internal roads in Swarn Nagri are any wider than other sectors. Are you sure about this?
    CommentQuote
  • Those plots are not yet registered or court case is going on. The plots I am talking are garden facing. I didn't see any shamshaan ghat there. I guess it use it exist. The plots on sale are "completion" done. Do you think price are right to buy now.
    CommentQuote
  • Swarn Nagri have same road as have other sector's ,12 meter or 18 meter road
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdeepankar
    Those plots are not yet registered or court case is going on. The plots I am talking are garden facing. I didn't see any shamshaan ghat there. I guess it use it exist. The plots on sale are "completion" done. Do you think price are right to buy now.


    Prices for 200 sqm plots in Swarn Nagri vary from 58 lakhs to 70 lakhs depending on two things:

    1) Location: Plots in C and B block are costlier than those in D block.
    2) Facing: East facing plots are costlier.

    So depending upon the location and facing of the plot you are getting, compare the prices.

    58-65 lakhs for poor to Average location and upto 70 lakhs for top notch location.
    CommentQuote
  • Thor_Samir, thanks for letting me know the key point to look to. The plot in D block is south-east, garden facing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdeepankar
    Thor_Samir, thanks for letting me know the key point to look to. The plot in D block is south-east, garden facing.


    In D block, park facing plots are good actually.

    But park facing plots are nice. And one more positive is that there are many already built up houses in those park facing rows. So they are more lively.

    Can you tell me the exact price that you are getting there if you don't mind sharing it here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    I don't think the internal roads in Swarn Nagri are any wider than other sectors. Are you sure about this?


    I have observed that many roads in Alpha sectors are just single lane, which isnt the case with Swarn Nagri.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdeepankar
    The plot in D block is south-east, garden facing.


    could you please share the price asked.
    CommentQuote
  • The quoted price is 64 lakhs, i.e. without negotations.
    CommentQuote
  • The price in D Block. In B Block, broker quoted 70+ lakhs.
    CommentQuote