Last updated: August 25 2015
173 | Posts
41174 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11th Avenue Vs 16th Avenue Gaur City 2 Noida Extension Greater Noida

HI,

Yesterday visited gaur city and checked with gaur city 2.

1010sqft is wat is found suitable for me under my budget in avenue 16. Price quoted with discount is 26 all inclusive with open parking. 14th floor in avenue 16 and 28 all inclusv 12th floor in 11th avenue. Will ask for more discount when i sit for the deal.

I want to know which would be better?

16th avenue is close to Nh24 and 2.5 km from gaur golchakkar while 11th avenue is in the middle around 1.5 km from gol chakkar. Location wise which would be better.?

Poss as told is dec 2013.

For loans they said they would give in written that they would ask for next installment after 2 months when project is again bankable. At present have to pay 10 cent.

Kindly suggest as i want to finalise on coming sunday.
    Last edited December 12 2011, 11:46 AM.

Re : 11th Avenue Vs 16th Avenue Gaur City 2 Noida Extension Greater Noida

Waiting for some experienced comments

Comment

Originally posted by del_sanju View Post
      Waiting for some experienced comments
      go for it .. i guess builders may increase prices further once construction starts again in noida extn ... so better to invest now

Comment

If you have decided and prepared for this project then I would suggest go for 11th avenue. as you mention its located in middle. 2 Lac diff is there but that will more satisfaction ( if end used) and benefit ( if investment). It your call to decide book now or few month later once work restarted, however if you book now also your money not going to loose for sure ( as per SC ).

Thanks,

Comment

thanks. if all goes well would finalise deal on coming weekend. . i think it is safe now to buy it bcos later sayad aur mehanga ho jaye. wat abt discounts? wat percent of discount i sud ask as i am dealing directly with the gaur office. Is 14th floor ok? They have 3 lifts per tower.

Kindly suggest

Comment

HI,

1010sqft is wat is found suitable for me under my budget in avenue 16. Price quoted with discount is 26 all inclusive with open parking. 14th floor in avenue 16 and 28 all inclusv 12th floor in 11th avenue. Will ask for more discount when i sit for the deal.

16th avenue is close to Nh24 and 2.5 km from gaur golchakkar while 11th avenue is in the middle around 1.5 km from gol chakkar. Location wise which would be better.?

For loans they said they would give in written that they would ask for next installment after 2 months when project is again bankable. At present have to pay 10 cent.

hello
            i would suggest you to go for 11th avenue cause of location.its located almost mid in the Gaur-I and Gaur-II while16th location is a last society of noida ext and its very close to sewage plant.
            "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

Comment

Originally posted by ragh_ideal View Post
              hello
              i would suggest you to go for 11th avenue cause of location.its located almost mid in the Gaur-I and Gaur-II while16th location is a last society of noida ext and its very close to sewage plant.
              Sewage treatment plant? I am really not aware of it. how far it could be from gaur 11 avenue

Comment

Sewage treatment plant? I am really not aware of it. how far it could be from gaur 11 avenue
                its located around 1.5km from 11th avenue.u can easily find it on wikimapia.org.
                BUT why u r in hurry.just wait for a month or let decision come and then final your deal,meanwhile u just search and compare with other options in same sector like mahagun,jnc,exotica or other sectors of NE
                "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

Comment

HI,

Dear all , its true... | Facebook

Gaursons update on their facebook page-
                  Gaur City

Dear all , its true that some portion of Gc-10 is coming in Shahberi village after final confirmation from GNIDA authority. there are 3 tower ( G,H & I ) Flat series Starting from ( 50 to 73). Although we have made huge investment in that particular area for construction of these three towers also and thatswhy we were in discussion with GNIDA authourity to clarify because as per prior discussion o...ur project is in Haibatpur village land, but now finally they have clarified that only this area is in shahberi village and as per supreme court decision in july 2011 shahberi village aquisition is quased and we have to stop there further development. now at this crucial time when we have put there huge investment in construction and even banks are not funding any project in NOIDA EXTENTION , we are compel to refund received booking amount for these particular affected area intending allottees with interest as per supreme court order. we are trying to arrange money for that and with in few days all affected intending allottees of these towers will receive confirmation letter for completion of refund process.

Just after there is 25-50 percent hike in booking rates in N Etxn suddenly Gaursons declare the above post ditching 360 alottees who bookes 1.5 years back.

So,

Now No Part of Gaur City 1 or 2 can now be guaranteed to be Safe now. Be it GC1, GC4, GC5, GC6, GC10 (Sanskriti Vihar), GC-11, or GC-16.
                  Even GC 10/Sanskriti Vihar was safe few days back. When the trouble first started Gaur City reassured alottees by sending a letter which was also on their website that none of the projects are affected as per GNIDA records. They appealed to all of their customers to stand with them.
                  Now, suddenly they are ditching some of thier customers declaring that now this part of land is disputed which they were not aware about earlier, but after latest discussion with authorities the picture has changed.
                  The point is that when there is no transparancy as to what part of which land of Noida Extention is Disputed, this picture will always keep changing in future.
                  It is futile to seek clarification from GaurCity Management about safety of one's booking in GaurCity, when Gaursons' guarantee or assurance has lost creditability (they had given assurance to all Gaurcity allottees including that of Sanskriti Vihar when Noida-Exn probem had started).
                  This is a real life case study of biggest PR blunder made by a big corporate. Of all builders in Noida Exn, Gaursons had a reputation and creditability which others lacked. They could easily upheld this reputation by adjusting handful of alottees in other towers keeping in view the extra large size of their project, although they had to sacrifice their profit a little bit.
                  They have decided to keep this little bit profit at the cost of their reputation and goodwill ( a classic case of killing the goose for golden egg).
                  Their PR disaster is also evident in the form of their non-response to these trickey issues and quarries raised on their own Facebook webpage - Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More​GaurCity
                  It seems that they have closed their all channels of communications and are behaving like ostrich hiding the face in sand.
                  It seems that they are assuming that the Noida Extension Problem is now over and they do not require their customers' support any more.
                  Can anyone guarantee them that now Noida extension problem is over for them. All the best to them in Supreme Court and NCR Planning Board. All the best to Gaursons.

Comment

Advice for Noida ext.

Hi All,

One of my friend and me planning to invest in Noida ext. (due to limited bud. upto 20 - 22L).

which project is more safe and ready for early possession.

I request to all senior members for their valuable comments.

Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!
                    Atul

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X