HI,

Yesterday visited gaur city and checked with gaur city 2.

1010sqft is wat is found suitable for me under my budget in avenue 16. Price quoted with discount is 26 all inclusive with open parking. 14th floor in avenue 16 and 28 all inclusv 12th floor in 11th avenue. Will ask for more discount when i sit for the deal.

I want to know which would be better?

16th avenue is close to Nh24 and 2.5 km from gaur golchakkar while 11th avenue is in the middle around 1.5 km from gol chakkar. Location wise which would be better.?

Poss as told is dec 2013.

For loans they said they would give in written that they would ask for next installment after 2 months when project is again bankable. At present have to pay 10 cent.

Kindly suggest as i want to finalise on coming sunday.
Read more
166 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by del_sanju
    Does anyone has the new price list.? Heard parking has become part of BSP.

Yaar Kuch pata nahi chal raha hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun007
    is resale allowed in Gaursons?

I hope its not like Purvanchal.

Suna hai ki Gaurcity 1 me allow karne wale hai kyuki phase 1 bik gaya hai .. jo baad me launch kiya hai unme abhi tak nahi allow kar rahe hain.

Resale ke liye bahut paisa maang rahe hain .. 200 rs shayad.
    CommentQuote
  • Ye gaur wale kab kuch communication karenge. 2 weeks hone wale hai. koi update nhi de rhe ki payment, loan ka kya karna hai
    CommentQuote
  • Loan ka to tabhi kuch hoga jab banks allow karenge... i has a word with someone in HDFC and nothing is yet decided on banks part...hope gaur will not send next demand before project become bankable
    CommentQuote
  • I have also booked one flat in GC 16 (last year).

The update are as under:

1) This Saturday (15th sept) I visited gaur city main office in sec-63 and site office both. The rates have been increased to 400 Rs/Sqft (w.r.t previous rates). i calculated then it came approx 3600 - 3700 Rs/sqft.

2) They will start construction in oct (waiting for rains to go away). - as discussed with gaur employee

3) Dispensing demand letter with an affidavit with increase in price. But not sure how much. But there about 5000 Rs. He said its nominal value.

4) There has been change in plot plan of GC-16. The small school has been given priority and has been just shifted in GC-16. There would now be 2 buidings of school. Also, one police station will also be constructed there.

This much info I can give to you all buddies.
    CommentQuote
  • Attached please find the rates received from one of the broker.
    As per my earlier post, while calculating increase 400 Rs/sq ft rate to the rates attached herewith.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishshukla
    I have also booked one flat in GC 16 (last year).

The update are as under:

1) This Saturday (15th sept) I visited gaur city main office in sec-63 and site office both. The rates have been increased to 400 Rs/Sqft (w.r.t previous rates). i calculated then it came approx 3600 - 3700 Rs/sqft.

2) They will start construction in oct (waiting for rains to go away). - as discussed with gaur employee

3) Dispensing demand letter with an affidavit with increase in price. But not sure how much. But there about 5000 Rs. He said its nominal value.

4) There has been change in plot plan of GC-16. The small school has been given priority and has been just shifted in GC-16. There would now be 2 buidings of school. Also, one police station will also be constructed there.

This much info I can give to you all buddies.

Sir how can a school n a police station be put in residential complex.??
    CommentQuote
    Attached please find the rates received from one of the broker.
    As per my earlier post, while calculating increase 400 Rs/sq ft rate to the rates attached herewith.

the rate list is not updated one. The latest one is of 15-9-2012.
    Apko kaha se mili ye
    CommentQuote
    I have also booked one flat in GC 16 (last year).

can anybody please explain what does it means ??
    CommentQuote
    the rate list is not updated one. The latest one is of 15-9-2012.
    Apko kaha se mili ye

I know that this price list is of before 15th sept. that is why I said to add 400 Rs /sq ft to simulate the rate of 15th Sept.

However, if you have a updated list, please upload.

Any other news....Any body!!!
    CommentQuote
  • recd the revised pricelist from one of the broker.
    CommentQuote
    I know that this price list is of before 15th sept. that is why I said to add 400 Rs /sq ft to simulate the rate of 15th Sept.

However, if you have a updated list, please upload.

Any other news....Any body!!!

What abt Police station, school. Kindly give more details
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Pls advise
    a) All incl price of 2BHK + study in gaur..size shld be 1205 sqft
    b) Shld deal with builder or go thrgh broker
    c) Nearest from fortis hospiyla is which Avenue
    d)Developement in the area or prospects (3-4 year)
    e) Is it safe to purchase now? Read in paper that farmers keep on agitating and SC verdict is pending.....
    f)Which is the best avenue out of all in g city 2 as seems g city 1 is out of my budget
    g)My budget is 30 L

Pls help,,,I am out of India now..
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    Dear All,

Pls advise
    a) All incl price of 2BHK + study in gaur..size shld be 1205 sqft
    b) Shld deal with builder or go thrgh broker
    c) Nearest from fortis hospiyla is which Avenue
    d)Developement in the area or prospects (3-4 year)
    e) Is it safe to purchase now? Read in paper that farmers keep on agitating and SC verdict is pending.....
    f)Which is the best avenue out of all in g city 2 as seems g city 1 is out of my budget
    g)My budget is 30 L

Pls help,,,I am out of India now..
    Thanks

Kyu lafade me pad rhe ho. Price 2000 se 3200 ho chuka hai. Ab itne rate nhi badne chaiye. After SC hi karidna N ex me.

1205 me toh availability on good floor is impossible

Check with Gaur Office directly.

30 lak me Gaur me nhi milega.
    CommentQuote
    Kyu lafade me pad rhe ho. Price 2000 se 3200 ho chuka hai. Ab itne rate nhi badne chaiye. After SC hi karidna N ex me.

1205 me toh availability on good floor is impossible

Check with Gaur Office directly.

30 lak me Gaur me nhi milega.

it will cross 4k figure within one year. SC ka faislaa aa gaya to 4500 bhi cross kar sakta hai. It is my pov.
    CommentQuote