Hello All Seniors,

Just saw a adv. og EarthCon Casa Grande-2 in newspapar. I could not find any thread or post on IREF.

I am looking for property as end user and finding it very difficult to decide.
I am looking for 2BHK and budget constraint is max 32-35L.
I request senior members to please provide there input.
Thanks!!
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ankursha1, I too have exactly similar requirements. I did visit this site. Its behind Casa Grande -1, just on the opposite side of Gautam Buddh University. There are 4-5 projects in a line, including casa grande 1. This is a new project by Earthcon and at the moment, there are just flags at the periphery of the plot, with no construction or even excavation. The person at the site office quoted 2595/- psf ALL INCLUSIVE.

But just beside the Casa Grande 1, there is a 22 acre plot of Purvanchal. They too will be launching a new project called Royal City within 15-20 days, thats what the person at Purvanchal person told me. Purvanchal is a far far better builder as you can also see in various posts on IREF. Though as the Purvanchal person told me, there won't be any 2BHK in Royal City project; minimum size will be around 1365 sqft and the launch rates would be anything between 2600-2900 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Chaksam,

Many thanks for sharing the information about Puravanchal.
    Even i could not find anything about Casa Grande-1 on IREF so i was anyway skeptical about this project.
    BTW did you get any information about construction of Purvanchal, i mean when they will start or any USP like early posession??

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • i got d msg for 2335 all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • mprasher bhai liya ki nahi casa grande 2 me???
    CommentQuote
  • Bro 2335 is DP plan...

Bro, i have booked one in CG-2...finding it good project and small also..big project need time to finish..its my point of view...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biswajit2012
    Bro, i have booked one in CG-2...finding it good project and small also..big project need time to finish..its my point of view...

Congratulation biswajit,

Did you buy directly from builder or through broker??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankursha1
    Congratulation biswajit,

Did you buy directly from builder or through broker??

Hi Biswajit,

Could you PM the rates and the size that you booked at. Also it would be great if you could share the person's details through whome you booked...

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • broker..u know its good to buy from broker because they can give ur maximum discount from they profit margin..where as builder will not give such discounts..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • pls call me 9873321581...
    CommentQuote
  • what has been the track record of this builder, projects delivered.
    heard that Investor's clinic has stake in it.
    bsp is now 2995
    CommentQuote
  • sps, i believe casa grande-1 is der already and construction is on, and moreover i found the loaction is good happening and it will be double within couple of years..at a good price range, i found the deal good....
    CommentQuote
  • Go check the site...
    CommentQuote
  • considering casa grande 2 under 40 : 60 plan (40 % now, 60 % on possession)
    price around 2900 all inclusive

any negatives, senior members, please highlight ??
    CommentQuote
  • project status

has foundation started for this project? Please anyone tell me know...
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I too went to this site yesterday and got the same office 40 and 60 one. what is the best BSP up there.
    CommentQuote