Hello Friends - just to update received the below mail from all check deals today -

After the grand success of Tech homes Shubhkamna Advert presents LIVIA in Gr noida

Shubhkamna Group launch a New Residential Project Shubhkamna Livia located at Sec CHI V Expressway in Greater Noida. Shubhkamna Livia Offers 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Luxurious Apartments with good amenities Such as Club House, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Tennis Court, Jogging Track, Tennis Court, Multipurpose Hall and much more.

Typex09Super Area (sq ft)x09INR*x09Floor Plans
2BR-2T
995 sq ft
(2095/sqft)

Click to ask
Floor Plan
3BR-3T
1260 sq ft
(2095/sqft)
3BR-3T
1590 sq ft
(2095/sqft)
3BR-3T
1595 sq ft
(2095/sqft)
3BR-3T-1SR
1765 sq ft
(2095/sqft)
4BR-4T
2190 sq ft
(2095/sqft)
Read more
1051 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akonline
    the site updates/photographs seem to be available on their site. shubhkamnaadvert.com

Anyone taking loan from PNBHFL - which one is better to go for

Before knowing which one is better, its better to know that which one is ready to disburse the loan, after considering the dewatering issue, which is going on in noida.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also applied.

Originally Posted by anaggarwal
    Has anybody applied for the home loan from Corporation Bank?
    CommentQuote
  • unable to find site update on site. can u send exact link.

Originally Posted by akonline
    the site updates/photographs seem to be available on their site. shubhkamnaadvert.com

Anyone taking loan from PNBHFL - which one is better to go for
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantBindal
    unable to find site update on site. can u send exact link.

Shubhkamnaadvert

Hi, this link has the site updates for all Shubhkamna projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, quite new to this forum and first time to this link on Livia.

This link has quite a few interesting bits of information about the project. I am thinking of buying one 2BHK unit in it but concerned about few negative comments on dewatering issues, lack on any progress / construction Sbhubhkamna projeccts etc. Also in general 24 story high residential buildings seems bit hard to digest for me as I never lived in one. (this must have been discussed before I guess!) Could some senior members please comment / guide on prospects on this project in mid and long term? I would like to buy as investment for holding at least 4-5 years, possibly renting before I actually move in at some point or sell it.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teekay
    Hi Guys, quite new to this forum and first time to this link on Livia.

This link has quite a few interesting bits of information about the project. I am thinking of buying one 2BHK unit in it but concerned about few negative comments on dewatering issues, lack on any progress / construction Sbhubhkamna projeccts etc. Also in general 24 story high residential buildings seems bit hard to digest for me as I never lived in one. (this must have been discussed before I guess!) Could some senior members please comment / guide on prospects on this project in mid and long term? I would like to buy as investment for holding at least 4-5 years, possibly renting before I actually move in at some point or sell it.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Hi teekay
    As far as the concerns are concerned, we have been discussing about the issues for a long time now and you can go through them in this thread.
    However, It is not going to be a 24 story building. Shubhkamna has sold floors only till 20 and this is what they have committed. At the time of prelaunch they were interested to get the approval till floor 24 but later it was communicated that it will be a 20 story building.
    CommentQuote
  • here are some latest status:
    1. 24 Floors are approved and under plan now ( shubhkamna sources)
    2. Construction temporarily stopped, will resume in 10-15 days
    3. Digging for tower 7 and 8 is under progress, de-watering going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Come to know that dewatering has completed & pilling work has started.
    Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantBindal
    Come to know that dewatering has completed & pilling work has started.
    Is it true?

Hi Hemant, I was on the site this sunday and I did not see anything of that type. Rather the person on the site said that they are not digging it till -2 level. Rather ivia will only have parking till -1 floor and there will be parking on ground floor as well. The flats will start from first floor. And this new plan is pending with authority for the approval.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anaggarwal
    Hi Hemant, I was on the site this sunday and I did not see anything of that type. Rather the person on the site said that they are not digging it till -2 level. Rather ivia will only have parking till -1 floor and there will be parking on ground floor as well. The flats will start from first floor. And this new plan is pending with authority for the approval.

Are you sure about this -1 basement, because I also visited the site last sunday, and had a chat with the supervisor - As per Him, and others of Shubhkamna, plan is still for -2 basement, otherwise they cannot provide enough parking space for a 24 storied building.

Secondly, if the plan is changed, then it again needs to be approved, in that case, none of the loans can get sanctioned.

I think there is still a grey area in this aspect.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subhayu
    Are you sure about this -1 basement, because I also visited the site last sunday, and had a chat with the supervisor - As per Him, and others of Shubhkamna, plan is still for -2 basement, otherwise they cannot provide enough parking space for a 24 storied building.

Secondly, if the plan is changed, then it again needs to be approved, in that case, none of the loans can get sanctioned.

I think there is still a grey area in this aspect.

Hi Subhayu
    I visited the subhkamna office today. They confirmed that there will be only one underground parking and with that they will provide the parking on the ground floor. The residential flats will start from first floor.
    Chetan also confirmed that this change in the project is pending approval with the authority
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anaggarwal
    Hi Subhayu
    I visited the subhkamna office today. They confirmed that there will be only one underground parking and with that they will provide the parking on the ground floor. The residential flats will start from first floor.
    Chetan also confirmed that this change in the project is pending approval with the authority

Hi,

In that case, what happens with those buyers who have units on the ground floor?

Are all the G floor units remain "unbooked"? Did you discuss this point?

Reg,
    SUBHAYU
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subhayu
    Hi,

In that case, what happens with those buyers who have units on the ground floor?

Are all the G floor units remain "unbooked"? Did you discuss this point?

Reg,
    SUBHAYU

I didn't discuss this point. But in normal conditions, they will get the apartment on the first floor. All the appartments will be shifted one floor above.
    CommentQuote
  • They have not booked any unit on ground floor as per my knowledge.
    By the way my loan from Corporation bank got approved.
    CommentQuote
  • Axis bank has also approved the project as per allcheckdeal.com
    CommentQuote