Hello Friends - just to update received the below mail from all check deals today -

After the grand success of Tech homes Shubhkamna Advert presents LIVIA in Gr noida

Shubhkamna Group launch a New Residential Project Shubhkamna Livia located at Sec CHI V Expressway in Greater Noida. Shubhkamna Livia Offers 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Luxurious Apartments with good amenities Such as Club House, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Tennis Court, Jogging Track, Tennis Court, Multipurpose Hall and much more.

Typex09Super Area (sq ft)x09INR*x09Floor Plans
2BR-2T
995 sq ft
(2095/sqft)

Click to ask
Floor Plan
3BR-3T
1260 sq ft
(2095/sqft)
3BR-3T
1590 sq ft
(2095/sqft)
3BR-3T
1595 sq ft
(2095/sqft)
3BR-3T-1SR
1765 sq ft
(2095/sqft)
4BR-4T
2190 sq ft
(2095/sqft)
Read more
1051 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What about General power of attorney and Irrevocable Power of attorney and one affidavit letter. Bank is asking me these docs also along with below docs mentioned by you.

Originally Posted by hannibal
    Hi Hemant,

I gave following docs to Corp bank after my loan got sanctioned -

1. Tripartite Agreement
    2. Lien Notification letter
    3. Permission to mortgage
    4. Original BBA
    5. Original payment receipts of all payments to the builder
    6. Original Demand Letter
    7. Stamp papers of worth 10320
    8. 3 blank post dated cheques (for security)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantBindal
    What about General power of attorney and Irrevocable Power of attorney and one affidavit letter. Bank is asking me these docs also along with below docs mentioned by you.

This is the purpose, bank has asked for the Stanl papers of Rs. 10,000. You will just be requuired to provide the stamp papers, they will write the things themselves.
    CommentQuote
  • Stamp paper of Rs 10,000 what it means. Have u signed these stamp paper? If not then they don't have any meaning. If yes then bank can write anythink thing.
    By the way from which branch u have taken the laon.

Originally Posted by anaggarwal
    This is the purpose, bank has asked for the Stanl papers of Rs. 10,000. You will just be requuired to provide the stamp papers, they will write the things themselves.
    CommentQuote
    Stamp paper of Rs 10,000 what it means. Have u signed these stamp paper? If not then they don't have any meaning. If yes then bank can write anythink thing.
    By the way from which branch u have taken the laon.

These Stamp papers are for egistered Mortgage. Yes I have sined these papers. I also know that this process can easily be done on a stamppaper of Rs 100 and then getting it nottery. But Corp Bank follows this process where the mortogage is registered and not noterised.
    My loan has been done from Greater Noida Branch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anaggarwal
    These Stamp papers are for egistered Mortgage. Yes I have sined these papers. I also know that this process can easily be done on a stamppaper of Rs 100 and then getting it nottery. But Corp Bank follows this process where the mortogage is registered and not noterised.
    My loan has been done from Greater Noida Branch.

If it is corporation bank, then it is unfortunate, because I got all legal papers signed by notary and submitted. But what's done is done; I am still waiting for that one "grand" "shining" day, when I will hear someone saying that construction has started !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subhayu
    If it is corporation bank, then it is unfortunate, because I got all legal papers signed by notary and submitted. But what's done is done; I am still waiting for that one "grand" "shining" day, when I will hear someone saying that construction has started !!

I also have signed stamp papers of worth 10320 with Corp Bank similar to as anaggrawal did...I do not know why it is different for you Subhayu....May be I will ask this to My Corp bank rep...
    CommentQuote
  • My loan amount has been also disbursed.
    CommentQuote
  • As per Chetan from Shubhkamna, Interest has to pay for the delay in payment. Has anyone taken the confirmation from builder that no interest has to charge for the delay in payment.
    CommentQuote
    As per Chetan from Shubhkamna, Interest has to pay for the delay in payment. Has anyone taken the confirmation from builder that no interest has to charge for the delay in payment.

Even if they decide to charge the interest, builder will also be required to pay the panelty for the late completion. Since they have not been able to put even a brick on the site till now, they can't complete the project on time. So ultimately we will not be requited to pay anything.
    CommentQuote
    As per Chetan from Shubhkamna, Interest has to pay for the delay in payment. Has anyone taken the confirmation from builder that no interest has to charge for the delay in payment.

Did you pay 5% when such condition was put by them that if you pay 5% now interest will not be charged?
    CommentQuote
  • That we can discuss but I just want to know before handing over bank DD, have u confirmed this from builder that whether interest will be payable or not.

Originally Posted by anaggarwal
    Even if they decide to charge the interest, builder will also be required to pay the panelty for the late completion. Since they have not been able to put even a brick on the site till now, they can't complete the project on time. So ultimately we will not be requited to pay anything.
    CommentQuote
  • No, I have paid 15% till now.

Originally Posted by greedy
    Did you pay 5% when such condition was put by them that if you pay 5% now interest will not be charged?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Hemant
    Since it is clearly written in the BBA, it will be payable. No builder is so nice to leave to claim the money which the buyer has committed on a stamp paper. Secondly, I was in written conversation with the builder while the bank approval was not there. In a letter they clearly written to me that they are charging interest for the delay and are not bothered that the bank approval is not present.

As greedy is saying that he has paid 5% of money and is not bound to pay the interest. I will like to say that he needs to be happy only if he has this in written, otherwise, builder will charge the interest as the signed BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anaggarwal
    Hi Hemant
    Since it is clearly written in the BBA, it will be payable. No builder is so nice to leave to claim the money which the buyer has committed on a stamp paper. Secondly, I was in written conversation with the builder while the bank approval was not there. In a letter they clearly written to me that they are charging interest for the delay and are not bothered that the bank approval is not present.

As greedy is saying that he has paid 5% of money and is not bound to pay the interest. I will like to say that he needs to be happy only if he has this in written, otherwise, builder will charge the interest as the signed BBA.

I agree with you anaggrawal...we all might have to pay interest eventually or settle with delay in construction penalty amount..but was just trying to find out what reason Hemant has been given by builder at this point of time...
    CommentQuote
  • Is anyone aware of why construction is at halt on livia site? Is it because of the underground water issue?
    CommentQuote