Hello every body, I am confused at the moment about my property swarn nagri (288sqm). I would very much be interested in your opinion wether I should sell this property or hold it for better return later. Is there any chance of property value to go up in swarn nagri in couple of years or few months in that case??? Any suggestions, opinions and views are highly appreciatted. Thank you.:bab (38)::bab (26)::bab (2):
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    How much rate you get currently for your property? If you hold, definatly get good return. In few month rate may be remain constant due to political uncertianity in UP.

Originally Posted by tpalden

Hello every body, I am confused at the moment about my property swarn nagri (288sqm). I would very much be interested in your opinion wether I should sell this property or hold it for better return later. Is there any chance of property value to go up in swarn nagri in couple of years or few months in that case??? Any suggestions, opinions and views are highly appreciatted. Thank you.:bab (38)::bab (26)::bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • Don't expect any more appreciation for the next 12 months or so after the recent "run" - when prices increased by around 20% in the last 8-9 months. After that, we may see some appreciation again, but then who knows. Also depends on what is the offer you are getting.
    Your call.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Don't expect any more appreciation for the next 12 months or so after the recent "run" - when prices increased by around 20% in the last 8-9 months. After that, we may see some appreciation again, but then who knows. Also depends on what is the offer you are getting.
    Your call.

That means buyer can wait for 12 months if prices are going to be stagnant and are not going to appreciate. Even if it appreciates little bit it won't hurt as you won't be paying high rate of interest until you buy cash down. Right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suraj0206
    That means buyer can wait for 12 months if prices are going to be stagnant and are not going to appreciate. Even if it appreciates little bit it won't hurt as you won't be paying high rate of interest until you buy cash down. Right?

Yes, that is what is "expected". It may or may not happen but probability is higher that prices will remain stagnant for a while. If we could have predicted everything so precisely, we would all have been millionaires, innit? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Hold it. it has started to shine already:)
    CommentQuote
  • I'd say hold it for at least 2 year. It must give you the expected appeciation. GN is all set to shine(best is yet to come)...wait for some SEZs to start on EWay and then see how service class starts flooding the GN....
    CommentQuote
  • LAND is an asset.....HOLD IT

A very simple way to when ....WHEN TO SELL A PLOT

FOR AN INVESTOR:

FLAT: Its recommended to sell and move on a flat on possession...the flat and project is brand new...no maintenance issues..and even the worst builders have consturctions which look good for at least 2 years....

PLOT: When the sector has at least 70% occupancy...its an indicator that sector is developed. A buyer will come and see a developed sector...many families living....and there will be very few plots available...a buyer will pay premium

Swarn nagri is Top location and no MIG Segment plots.
    Very few families live in it.
    It will take a couple of years for more familes to move in.

Your plot will reap maximum benefits...in next 5-6 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    LAND is an asset.....HOLD IT

A very simple way to when ....WHEN TO SELL A PLOT

FOR AN INVESTOR:

FLAT: Its recommended to sell and move on a flat on possession...the flat and project is brand new...no maintenance issues..and even the worst builders have consturctions which look good for at least 2 years....

PLOT: When the sector has at least 70% occupancy...its an indicator that sector is developed. A buyer will come and see a developed sector...many families living....and there will be very few plots available...a buyer will pay premium

Swarn nagri is Top location and no MIG Segment plots.
    Very few families live in it.
    It will take a couple of years for more familes to move in.

Your plot will reap maximum benefits...in next 5-6 years

Never fall in love with your investments.
    Always look for the next Alpha (opportunity).
    And do not think Land will continuously give same returns as last few years, India has started on a path of ever increasing residential supply of which the aftereffects are yet to be seen.
    CommentQuote