After HC verdict, Amrapali has sent around 4-5 demand letters for 10% amount to cover initial 20% amount before bank loan which most of the buyers have denied to pay. I just wanted to know from the group that do we need to take these demand letter seriously or ignore it? But my hunch is that Amrapali can also start cancelling or demanding more money than agreed price like other builders and if that happen than what should be our strategy?
Read more
Reply
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What about Scrapped Amrapali Hanging Garden project?
    CommentQuote
  • @Mods - please shift this thread to G Noida forum

    ---------


    CommentQuote
  • What would be best deal for Tropical Garden. please advise
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    video courtesy - Mr Naren Nayak

    Amrapali Centurian Park Terrace Home 990sqft Unit. - YouTube


    Why is it called terrace? It appears to be a balcony as per its size. Amrapali gives grand names to everything without any real meaning. Even in low rise, they called the balcony 'sky lawn'. Now, does any body bother?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cvs9903
    Why is it called terrace? It appears to be a balcony as per its size. Amrapali gives grand names to everything without any real meaning. Even in low rise, they called the balcony 'sky lawn'. Now, does any body bother?



    Whats in the Name ?? Ab Platinum ko hi le lo.......Kya wakai main woh "Platinum" between Gaur Grandeur,Prateek Laurel, RG Residency & ELDECO. Ab aap dekho "Kingswood" jiska hindi main matlab hai "Raja Ki Lakdi" here Raja yani King is "Customer" who has taken Pari Lakri by booking a flat in "Kingswood". Toh Bhaiya befor booking any flat just forget what Shakespeer had said as "There is hell lot of hidden Facts in Name".:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Depends on what size you r booking ....in 990 sq ft you cant get terrace of 200 sq ft and two bedrooms and other stuffs...its diffrent and will come out good...you guys wont stop criticizing about amrapali....go and look platinum and zodiac from inside first and then comment on other projects...you will feel good about amrapali
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poppeye
    Depends on what size you r booking ....in 990 sq ft you cant get terrace of 200 sq ft and two bedrooms and other stuffs...its diffrent and will come out good...you guys wont stop criticizing about amrapali....go and look platinum and zodiac from inside first and then comment on other projects...you will feel good about amrapali



    Its not about criticizing Amrapali, as I am a die hard fan of Amrapali and endorse all their projects. I have visited both the Projects you mentioned i.e Zodiac and Platinum and I must tell you Zodiac externally comes out very well in terms of big swimming pool and club house.But as soon you enter inside the flat then the quality/seepage/finishing tells all the story and the price of flat automatically depreciate by Rs 500-Rs 1000 then neighboring projects. Platinum external is very pathetic (90% of people who have seen got horrified with the Structure and Color of Building) but its true that internal finishing and work is good. Why can't they improve on their past mistakes and improvise towards excellence in comparision to Gaur/Prateek/Mahagun.

    Moreover they need to sort out Flat Ragistry issues in both Zodiac and Platinum as buyers flats are not getting ragistered I suppose. Their recently launched projects did't kicked off when it comes to start of work....Kingswood & Crystal Home are examples. Amrapali needs a great rennovation when it comes to their image and they themselves has to make the benchmark for themselves in Construction Quality/Customer Handling/Speeding up the work.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Badnaseeb
    Its not about criticizing Amrapali, as I am a die hard fan of Amrapali and endorse all their projects. I have visited both the Projects you mentioned i.e Zodiac and Platinum and I must tell you Zodiac externally comes out very well in terms of big swimming pool and club house.But as soon you enter inside the flat then the quality/seepage/finishing tells all the story and the price of flat automatically depreciate by Rs 500-Rs 1000 then neighboring projects. Platinum external is very pathetic (90% of people who have seen got horrified with the Structure and Color of Building) but its true that internal finishing and work is good. Why can't they improve on their past mistakes and improvise towards excellence in comparision to Gaur/Prateek/Mahagun.

    Moreover they need to sort out Flat Registry issues in both Zodiac and Platinum as buyers flats are not getting registered I suppose. Their recently launched projects did't kicked off when it comes to start of work....Kingswood & Crystal Home are examples. Amrapali needs a great rennovation when it comes to their image and they themselves has to make the benchmark for themselves in Construction Quality/Customer Handling/Speeding up the work.


    Construction quality can be ensured by engaging good contractors. But it seems Amrapali tries to save money on these things. Penny wise ....pound foolish (this applies to buyers of Amrapali too...)
    CommentQuote
  • I add that I am also an Amrapali buyer...bought from them before becoming a member of IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Ya, there is a project from Amrapali group which present Terrace Homes called La Residentia which is located in Greater Noida West. It is spread across 20 acres of land. Terrace Homes are 2 BHK, 3 BHK & 4 BHK apartments with individual terraces assigned for all the residences.
    CommentQuote