Last updated: April 22 2019
36 | Posts
8702 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent Villa Options in GNDA

Hi Knowledgable Members,

I want to buy an independent villa soon and plan to start living in it after 3 to 4 years. Budget is 75 Lakhs and bigger the land area (not built-up area) better it would be. Since I will live in this house with my family & kids, safety and quick access to schools, parks, doctors, and shops are very important.

To my knowledge, Paramount Golf foreste Villas and GNDA Authority's BHS scheme independent houses are two options. Can you please suggest which of the two would be better? And if Authority's independent houses are good then which sectors I should be looking in?

If there are other options that I am not aware of, please suggest.

Thanks for your invaluable time and inputs.

Regards,
    Tango

Re : Independent Villa Options in GNDA

Though i am not knowledgeable, but here are my 2 cents(or rupees, or whatever) :

Why do you want to go so far off? Have you even visited the location of Paramount Golf forest? Or look it up on a map?
    GN Authority flats are in Omicron, AFAIK. Omicron is still a better location than that of Paramount Golf forest.

With a budget of 75 lakhs, you have the following options:

1) Omicron GNIDA villas.
    2) You can buy a 200 sq m plot in Swarn Nagri for about 70 lakhs(unbuilt, though).
    3) You can buy a villa in P-3.
    4) You can get a 120 sq m built house in Alpha.

Comment

Hi Samir,
      Thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by Thor_samir View Post
      Why do you want to go so far off?
      No reasons, just that I am not much familiar with Greater Noida. If I get a good house in a sector that is nearer to Nodia / Faridabad / Gurgaon / Delhi, then I will prefer living there.

Originally posted by Thor_samir View Post
      With a budget of 75 lakhs, you have the following options:
      1) Omicron GNIDA villas.
      2) You can buy a 200 sq m plot in Swarn Nagri for about 70 lakhs(unbuilt, though).
      3) You can buy a villa in P-3.
      4) You can get a 120 sq m built house in Alpha.
      Thanks, I will check these options. By any chance do you know what is the construction quality of Authority built houses? Is it same like it used to be earlier in all government built houses where one needed to demolish and rebuilt if they wanted good quality & contemporary looks?

Comment

If I have this kind of money, I'll buy a 220 simplex house in Sigma-IV for 55 lac and construct it as per my wish.
        'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Independent Villa Options in GNDA

Dear Jai Jai &
          Dear Jai Singh

It is quite some time since I have been following your posts. Jai Jai I was facing the same predicament which you were in i.e. the same kind of budget, 4-5 years future window, apprehensions of retaining the plot and pain of constructing, etc. etc. Like you I had also been to Swarn Nagari, Alpha, Gama, Beta, Delta etc. Almost clinched a deal in Swarn Nagri plot which fizzled out later. It was then I came across your interesting post on IREF where Jai Singh had drawn comparison between Sigma, Omicron iA and Omicron II. I then went to see the 250 mts. built-up houses of Omicron II. I liked the development of the area specially within Omicron II. However, I did not particularly like the layout of these houses (angled walls and wastage of area). I then saw some properties in Omicron 1A. Both 200 mts. and 250 mtrs. houses there are awesome. After great deal of deliberation, I purchased the 250 meters built up house there and have just completed the transfer formalities. The purpose of writing to you both is to thank you guys for the most valuable inputs and pros and cons which you put out on this forum. It really helped a great deal in making up my mind and finalizing the deal. I hope it turns out to be the right one. Best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by ghaink View Post
            Dear Jai Jai &
            Dear Jai Singh

It is quite some time since I have been following your posts. Jai Jai I was facing the same predicament which you were in i.e. the same kind of budget, 4-5 years future window, apprehensions of retaining the plot and pain of constructing, etc. etc. Like you I had also been to Swarn Nagari, Alpha, Gama, Beta, Delta etc. Almost clinched a deal in Swarn Nagri plot which fizzled out later. It was then I came across your interesting post on IREF where Jai Singh had drawn comparison between Sigma, Omicron iA and Omicron II. I then went to see the 250 mts. built-up houses of Omicron II. I liked the development of the area specially within Omicron II. However, I did not particularly like the layout of these houses (angled walls and wastage of area). I then saw some properties in Omicron 1A. Both 200 mts. and 250 mtrs. houses there are awesome. After great deal of deliberation, I purchased the 250 meters built up house there and have just completed the transfer formalities. The purpose of writing to you both is to thank you guys for the most valuable inputs and pros and cons which you put out on this forum. It really helped a great deal in making up my mind and finalizing the deal. I hope it turns out to be the right one. Best wishes.
            Dear Ghaink ji
            let me be the first to congratulate you. May god bless you and your family with cheerful times in this house.

Yes!!! the stairs (zeena) of omicron 1A 250 M villas is just awesome...like a palace....congrats once more....

Yes it is a nice purchase keeping all factors in mind. Could you please tell us the money factor. Why dont you start a thread and share you experience in details. it'd b gr8.

Aside to JaiJai:
            CNG + Bus station are little closer to sigma (and omicron 1A ofcourse Ghaink ) than omicron 2.
            CNG+Bus are really needed in GN coz either you'd need bus or the CNG.

Comment

Pl share your experience

Congrats Ghaink,
              Please share your experience. Which broker got you the deal? I am sending you a personal message; hope you'll respond to it.

Originally posted by ghaink View Post
              Dear Jai Jai &
              Dear Jai Singh

'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

ghaink,
                I am unable to send you a private message; perhaps its not allowed for you since you are new member. Can you send me a private message with your contact details? It'll help me.
                'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Thank you Mr. Jai Singh. I would love to share my expereince in due course.

Thanks Jai Jai. Yes I am fairly new to the IREF, in fact a couple of months only. I would be most glad to be of any help to you.
                  Last edited May 11 2012, 11:59 PM. Reason: remove m.obile number

Comment

Dear Tangocharlie,

There are Villas available in Sigma - II, III and IV. 200/250 mtrs. Many people are living there and the place is very near to Pari Chowk. I will be buying 200mtr villa in Sigma III (Duplex) in couple of months. Check these Villas. Good option to stay near Pari Chowk and in a good locality (You will not get any Villa here in next 1-2 years as people as many ppl are coming every week to check them out).

All the best.

regards,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X