Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GNOIDA as an end user+investment destination!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

GNOIDA as an end user+investment destination!!

Last updated: February 20 2012
0 | Posts
1036 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNOIDA as an end user+investment destination!!

Hi everyone,

I have been browsing the NOIDA pages for about 3 weeks now till yesterday when I visited GNOIDA for the first time. And looking at GNOIDA, I had trouble figuring whether I was in an Indian town/city or someplace which was a middle income country! I was simply taken aback by the seemingly well planned/well constructed/decently maintained aspect of the city and I remember telling my wife repeatedly that I cannot believe a place such as this exists so near to Delhi!!

I will be soon initiating my research wrt purchasing a flat there. Here, I would place my appreciation for the user 'fieldworker' who is active on the NOIDA page and has been very helpful in simplifying the flat buying process. My initial thoughts are that it is definitely a good investment destination plus a end user destination. However, I noticed that many of the projects and hence the flats will be offerred on a leasehold basis and not freehold. Can someone please explain how that works from a homeowner's perspective and the pros/cons of that? Does that possibly explain the oft heard complaint of low appreciation in GNOIDA?
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X