Are there any existing buyers of the project here who can give an update? Any review on the builder and the project? Thanks! .

Thank You

Moderator's Note:

Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Earth Towne here:
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida-real-est...html#post85537

Request you all to re-post your comments on the above posted link.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mr. Sainath,

One more thread, be careful you are creating thread pollution, Admin may not like it.

Go through the NEFOMA Facebook page and other pages in IREF, the following builders :
    Palm Olympia, Valencia Homes, Devika Gold & Earth Towne
    have forced unreasonable and unexpected demands on their current buyers.

Clearly showing that they lack financial backup to sustain a bad phase - AVOID.

Originally Posted by sainath28
    Dear Friends,

What is the current status of the project and are there some existing owners on the forum? I needed some feedback on the builder and the project as well.

Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi!

Thanks for your reply. My Selection Criteria is:

1. Good connectivity from Noida.
    2. It should not be near of upcoming Sewage Treatment Plant.
    3. I need 3 BHK and my budget is around 35 Lakh.
    4. I can pay maximum 15% amount right now.
    5. Area should be around 1000-1300 sqf.
    6. It should have basic facilities. I'm not looking for advance facilities.
    7. Builder should have some past experience. Regarding Elegent ville, they were saying that they were part of Amrapali group and they have delivered some past project.

I'm really confuse which project i should choose. Because i found some negative points about every project.

And Noida/expressway is too costly. If i talk to some broker about property in Noida then they say that your budget is too low for Noida.

Greater Noida would be very far for me as my and my wife's office is in sector 60 & sector 8.
    CommentQuote
  • I have had a very bad experience with Earth Infra. I had booked a flat in one of their projects "Earth Gracia" by paying a large amount of money out of my hard earned savings. Unfortunately I had to cancel my booking due to my financial situation and now they are not listening to my repeated requests to return my money. Its been 5-6 months now but they refuse to even take the cancellation forms.

From what I have seen first hand and heard from other people Earth Infra is not a company that you want to give your hard earned money to. Almost all of their projects are way behind schedule and they do not have a good name in the real estate sector. My sincere advice would be to do a lot of research before booking in a project. And STAY AWAY from Earth Infra. Not worth the effort, money and time.

Mayank
    CommentQuote