Is there any farmer issue with the Gaur City project in NE ? Any idea on resale flats there ? Thanks.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • suggest dnt go for NE as of now.. wait n watch for now.. beter spending 200-500psf more thn take so much tension ..

Originally Posted by jamesbondc
    Is there any farmer issue with the Gaur City project in NE ? Any idea on resale flats there ? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinloomba
    suggest dnt go for NE as of now.. wait n watch for now.. beter spending 200-500psf more thn take so much tension ..

Some, random dealer was telling me farmer issue is resolved. But what will new govt do that's to watch now. Otherwise, I saw the flats away from gol chakkar and they seem to be 6 to 10 months away from ready. He said buy in NE now because Noida is damn expensive now so this will be boom place in a year. Any thoughts ?
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur City project in NE is clean n clear

Originally Posted by jamesbondc
    Some, random dealer was telling me farmer issue is resolved. But what will new govt do that's to watch now. Otherwise, I saw the flats away from gol chakkar and they seem to be 6 to 10 months away from ready. He said buy in NE now because Noida is damn expensive now so this will be boom place in a year. Any thoughts ?

I have enquired few people from nearby area to Gaur city. They told me there is no farmers issue with Gaur city in noida extension now.
    Work has been stopped because of NCRPB approval delay. I guess it will get approval in some where in April/May 2012.

In my POV this is the time to invest in Gaur city in NE.
    CommentQuote
  • According to the Gaur City BBA, transfer cannot be done till 95% of payment is done. I wonder how resale can take place.
    CommentQuote
  • Helo friends, i am new to IREF.
    I had invested in Gaur City-2 16th Aven. As of now whats the status of NE land issue & by when construction suppose to begin...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deep2605
    Helo friends, i am new to IREF.
    I had invested in Gaur City-2 16th Aven. As of now whats the status of NE land issue & by when construction suppose to begin...

2-3months more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deep2605
    Helo friends, i am new to IREF.

few great people are sleeping from last month as they wake up, work will be resumed.
    CommentQuote