Last updated: October 21 2012
16 | Posts
7322 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaxe Palm Greens/Plumeria Garden Estate/Vrinda City

Hi,

I have a budget of about 35 Lakhs that can be stretched to about 40 lakhs. I am looking for a ready to move in property or perhaps one that will be ready in about 6 months. As of now, I have checked out the above mentioned two projects.

Plumeria Garden Estate (PGE) offer is 41 lakhs for a 3 BHK (1737 sq ft. ready to move) and Omaxe Palm Green's(OPG) (1700 sq. ft 3 BHK ready in 6 months) initial quote is around 42 lakhs.

I wanted your inputs specifically wrt if it makes sense to stretch my budget and go for these projects (PGE & OPG) which are

a. Far away sectors; Omicron 3 and Mu respectively.
    b. Both seem like isolated projects in that sector with no builders having any project there.
    c. PGE's approach is weird. I wonder if it will ever get rectified in the future.

I have had a look at Parsvnath Estate, Eldeco Golf View, Parsvnath Platinum, Vrinda City and was only OK with Vrinda City as all the others had poor construction quality and had a dense feel to it. Vrinda City seemed alright but it's earlier project Anandashray has terrible quality. Is Samiah builder a good one?

Re : Omaxe Palm Greens/Plumeria Garden Estate/Vrinda City

Originally posted by Riank001 View Post
    Hi,

I have a budget of about 35 Lakhs that can be stretched to about 40 lakhs. I am looking for a ready to move in property or perhaps one that will be ready in about 6 months. As of now, I have checked out the above mentioned two projects.

Plumeria Garden Estate (PGE) offer is 41 lakhs for a 3 BHK (1737 sq ft. ready to move) and Omaxe Palm Green's(OPG) (1700 sq. ft 3 BHK ready in 6 months) initial quote is around 42 lakhs.

I wanted your inputs specifically wrt if it makes sense to stretch my budget and go for these projects (PGE & OPG) which are

b. Both seem like isolated projects in that sector with no builders having any project there.
    c. PGE's approach is weird. I wonder if it will ever get rectified in the future.

I have had a look at Parsvnath Estate, Eldeco Golf View, Parsvnath Platinum, Vrinda City and was only OK with Vrinda City as all the others had poor construction quality and had a dense feel to it. Vrinda City seemed alright but it's earlier project Anandashray has terrible quality. Is Samiah builder a good one?
    The condition of Vrinda is even poorer as compared to Anand ashray....the society is not having NOCs and have to pay around 60 Lacks to the authority and i think bank loans are also not provided for this society and hence no registry is done....society is yet to get completion certificate...same as anand ashray....i know bcoz i live in anand ashray and have searched a lot before booking my flat... i think that parshavnath is a good builder

Comment

Can someone please give me a review on Plumeria Garden Estate? I am buying a house as an end-user.

Comment

Rahul,

+ves
        a) "Badmintan" court (in my experience rarely have I found such a convenience) as well spacious club type of facilities.

-ves
        a) Poor carpet area (in a 3 BHK with 1737 sq. ft saleable area ; 970 sq. ft inside (55%_ and 1052 sq ft (60%); but this is better than Supertech Czar Suites which is ridiculously low at 50% and 54% respectively.
        b) Poor accessibility through the roads.
        c) Very low occupancy.
        d) Poorly designed stilt parking (there are no slopes to get into the parking lot)

The guy over there (Ubaid Khan) quoted a ridiculous Rs. 48 L for the 3 BHK.

Verdict; you can find much better apartments elsewhere.

Comment

Hi,
          Well first of all it all depends on person preference, i would like to share you that i hv just booked nearing possesion flat in design arch ehomes surajpur site c greater noida.
          Pros: Very competivie deal. 2570 rate all inclusive
          : Good consutrcution quality
          : Possesion in next 3-4 months
          : 3-4 big projects already started.

Cons
          : As of now 6 km far away from pari chowk
          : People sceptical abt surajpur site c falling under UPSIDC control

Comment

Originally posted by abhyudayapat
            Hi,

Sir,
            I read your requirement. I will suggest you to buy Omaxe Palm Greens. There are many reasons for choosing it.
            - It has plot area of 25 acres with only 901 units.
            - It is a low density project with FAR (floor area ratio) 1.75
            - It has fully paid-up land i.e. it has cleared all its dues from authority and now that plot exclusively belongs to Omaxe.
            - Bank loan is also available on this project from SBI, UBI, LIC (HFL), HDFC etc.

I am offering you a price of Rs. 39.90 lac all inclusive for 1700 sq ft excluding of PLC only.
            1700 sq ft is a 3BHK flat with 2 toilets. Omaxe is providing all fans of Havells and fancy lights for the whole flat. It is providing with jaguar geysers in kitchen and in all bathrooms.
            This offer is valid only on Down Payment Plan till 15/05/2012 as rates are revising soon.
            For more deatils contact - 9582786191

is it available in fresh Booking?
            as I have seen its advertisement 2 days back in TOI, SBI and LIC are providing loans for this project.
            Thanks

Comment

What is the current rate and status of the society? I'm interested in buying there. Any deal as of now?

Comment

Originally posted by RahulBhai View Post
                What is the current rate and status of the society? I'm interested in buying there. Any deal as of now?
                you will get possession after 1 year in Omaxe palm greens
                Thanks

Comment

Ok after nearly a month and hundred of call I landed up at Omaxe office and finally got my refund .
                  The story part of which is posted here on this forum also is that this was a project of 50 acres later down to 23 acres .Omaxe ran out of money so this has been delayed since 2005,now they launched G +3 towers and the 4 bhk towers whose booking money is being used to complete old towers. These towers are not approved by GNIDA or any bank.Ask for bank file for any of these towers that is 4 bhk one and g+3 and see the answer.
                  The SBI board fooled me also later i was told by Sandeep Rai sales officer that this is for old towers. I did speak to SONU 1234 and informed this about 2 weeks back
                  The rate offered to me was Rs 2100 psf and the is guy Sandeep Rai simply did not mention that this was rate for DP plan and would go upto 2350 is other plan nor did he tell me about the bank approval when i transferred the money.Later when i asked for bank file they showed their real colors.The money which was to be refunded in 4 days took a month of torture.
                  So look before you leap and do pay a visit to Omaxe office in Kalkaji to see the long line of people who are there to cancel flats and also ask anyone who is there to transfer( resale) a flat how they are being taken for a ride.
                  They have a guy Pradeep who is also member of this forum I dont know what name he is using here.The moment i received the cheque both he and Sandeep rai told me that now the day you encash this you will post this if Indian real estate forum when i replied in affirmative their take was go ahead ,we have thousands of customers who don't access net alo.

Comment

Originally posted by RahulBhai View Post
                    Hi Rahul
                    I have one which I want to dispose. Let me knw if you are interested

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X