Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

Last updated: April 3 2012
459 | Posts
39393 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

What will be the impact on the rates/bookings in this new Launches if Noida Extension opens ups by 15th of Apr'2012 ?

Re : Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

Rates are going to be same . it will not increase

Comment

and also i think NE drama will contune till Jun-jul-12

Comment

Today, all newspapers carry an Article that NE will open up by April 12, and 27th its is expected that Court will also direct NCRBP & UP Govt. to clear it within next 30days.......hence, I expect low bookings in New / Soft launches in Noida - More discounts on bookings in sector 7x,119, 121... which are on boarder with NE.
        And prices may stabilize on Noida-eWay.

Comment

Rates would remain more or less same. Builders has though already increased the rates in noida extension.

You will see property Mandi bazaar in noida extension every weekend. Far flung location like nh24,cr,Raj nagar extension would get lukewarm response after noida extension is made tension free.
          Thanks

Comment

Price going to rise by 500 per sqft , i received a call from broker

Comment

Impact of NE on CR

Originally posted by cookie View Post
              Rates would remain more or less same. Builders has though already increased the rates in noida extension.

You will see property Mandi bazaar in noida extension every weekend. Far flung location like nh24,cr,Raj nagar extension would get lukewarm response after noida extension is made tension free.
              What is your perspective on its impact on CR rates in the short term? Despite the negatives on CR, I like the place and looking to buy a 2-3 BHK there. However, if the NE resolution leads to a short term price fall in CR, I would like to wait a little while for that to happen.

What would be your suggestion?

Comment

builders had already increased the prices in oct-nov last year after high court order for extra compensation to the farmers, so i feel they will not suddenly increase the prices....but after the final Green signal, Noida sectors 7xs and 12xs, Raj Nagar extn n CR will surely have a big set back. furthermore it will in ne region everythin would depend on the builder care and speed of construction for their project......the faster and better the construction, the better the sale would go...

Comment

sorry guys but CR means? EDIT : Ignore,its Crossin republlic - whah kon ja raha hea vase bhi

Comment

crossing republic

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X