What will be the impact on the rates/bookings in this new Launches if Noida Extension opens ups by 15th of Apr'2012 ?
Read more
452 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nitinloomba
    Dumping ground issue has been settled now !

I heard from people they got stay order on dumping ground site but work is still going on in full swing. I can't confirm it but this is a big issue for me because there is a big factory near ABES College which throw a lot of black smoke in air and if dumping ground adds to it then people who live in CR will get good amount of carbon di oxide everyday and smell feces/garbage.

Put Bajra outside for the Eagles on your balcony :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinloomba
    Dumping ground issue has been settled now !

Source?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jamesbondc
    I owned flat in Crossing Republic which I sold because its very bad blockage of hard earned money. I am still living here on rent now and planning to relocate soon but in just 1 year going back and forth from NH 24 to CR through Shaberi is torture. I have asthma problem now and slipped disk in lower back due to dust and bad road. There are accidents on the road in this area every other day which shouldnt happen if people use some sense and not compete. Dumping ground was the biggest issue I sold it because I dont want to smell any other feces then my own and my future kids ;)

Get well soon Buddy. Wish you a speedy recovery!!!
    I agree that route through shahberi is really bad. But someday, the roads and bridge will be build which will make life of people living in CR a lot smoother. Infacts, its not only for people living in CR, anyone who is going to take that route anytime, life will be easier for them. So good for all.
    CommentQuote
  • C friends... I read the entire thread... where at few instances we got completely offtract by some wrong ads and kms of NEway to offices ...
    (
    Lets come back to the Original topic (Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?) and a healthy discussion because we can surely help several new buyers to take a wise decision...and thats the whole point of being on IREF ... Good and wise discussions and not biased talks based on our invsetments pls !!!
    CommentQuote
  • My POV:

1) If NE gets a green signal from everywhere , and a "confirm one ", end users with a budget of 2500-3000 will surely look at NE again, and goes without saying the Investors who can save good 1000/sq ft in this area as compared to Noida & EWay which can later be an appreciation.

2) On the other side, at any given day, Noida 7X sectors, 120, 119, 137, 110 would be livable in next 2-3 years, where NE is for sure gonna take 5+ yrs to be livable cz no one wants to stay in a concrete jungle with dust blowing 24x7 ...

The base line is simple, a normal 10-20 Acre project in Noida, GGN takes around 4 yrs (min) to be completed and society being handed over to RWA ... None of the builder in NE has got any land less than 60-120 Acres ... Any one can see till what time this construction would be ON in NE ... Also some small builder who used to make builder floors in IP are now acting as Society Builders in NE with huge projects ... Common man, no way NE will be livable before 5+ yrs (Min)

3) Hence, NE not being a cheaper option anymore with a price tag ranging between 2500-3000 /sq ft and no living or rental before 5-6 Yrs, Strategy is pretty clear, 'end users' who can pay a lil more, will pick up a project like Amrapali Platinum, Gaur Grandeur, Paras Teria etc where the construction is at 80% done stage & the society would be in a RTM and livable condition in next 2 yrs

4) As I said earlier, NE would still be a great option for people who can wait longer and just have 3-4 lacks for down payment and the Investors ofcourse. Additionally, Proposed Metro to Sec 62 for which DPR has already been passed, will favor NE as Sec 71 junction (if finalized) would just be 7 Kms even if NE Mtero plan doesn't turn up soon.

So, to conclude, NE will not hit the Safe and stable projects of Noida, NE Way where RTM & living is clearly visible by Dec 13, but for sure will take away the sale from projects where Only dreams are sold to customers and nothing real comes through cement and bricks !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends, I have uploaded few pictures of Sec 119 Amrapali Platinum, Gaur Grandeur on below mentioned thread for a better and healthy discussion.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-gaur-grandeur-amrapali-platinum-zodiac-sec-119-noida-construction-updates-28968.html#post371470

Will upload pics of other N E Way Construction updates on my next visit ... and of NE once it opens up :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    My POV:

1) If NE gets a green signal from everywhere , and a "confirm one ", end users with a budget of 2500-3000 will surely look at NE again, and goes without saying the Investors who can save good 1000/sq ft in this area as compared to Noida & EWay which can later be an appreciation.

2) On the other side, at any given day, Noida 7X sectors, 120, 119, 137, 110 would be livable in next 2-3 years, where NE is for sure gonna take 5+ yrs to be livable cz no one wants to stay in a concrete jungle with dust blowing 24x7 ...

The base line is simple, a normal 10-20 Acre project in Noida, GGN takes around 4 yrs (min) to be completed and society being handed over to RWA ... None of the builder in NE has got any land less than 60-120 Acres ... Any one can see till what time this construction would be ON in NE ... Also some small builder who used to make builder floors in IP are now acting as Society Builders in NE with huge projects ... Common man, no way NE will be livable before 5+ yrs (Min)

3) Hence, NE not being a cheaper option anymore with a price tag ranging between 2500-3000 /sq ft and no living or rental before 5-6 Yrs, Strategy is pretty clear, 'end users' who can pay a lil more, will pick up a project like Amrapali Platinum, Gaur Grandeur, Paras Teria etc where the construction is at 80% done stage & the society would be in a RTM and livable condition in next 2 yrs

4) As I said earlier, NE would still be a great option for people who can wait longer and just have 3-4 lacks for down payment and the Investors ofcourse. Additionally, Proposed Metro to Sec 62 for which DPR has already been passed, will favor NE as Sec 71 junction (if finalized) would just be 7 Kms even if NE Mtero plan doesn't turn up soon.

So, to conclude, NE will not hit the Safe and stable projects of Noida, NE Way where RTM & living is clearly visible by Dec 13, but for sure will take away the sale from projects where Only dreams are sold to customers and nothing real comes through cement and bricks !!!

Very good analysis..naveen ji....very helpful...much appreciated...cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks PropMaster Sir... :-)

That's the sole reason what we are here for ...
    CommentQuote
  • This is a very interesting discussion..more views solicited
    CommentQuote
  • Lets see what comes from High Court tomorrow.... we expect the Court directions to Govt agencies to quickly clear NE issues and let the builders start the construction work within next 30 days.... i.e. making things time-bound!!!!... and we will start seeing the property mandi on NE roads again.... from April'12.

People will start dreaming of eco-housing... and well as Villa's... and who knows some big luxury projects are announced... which are pending since July 11... lets Hope for the best!
    CommentQuote
  • Hope tomorrow issue gets resolved for all those NE buyers .. they had enough of tough time !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    I think same type of IT/BPO person will purchase flats at NE-way & NE.... however difference will be, person purchasing at NE-way will take 40% higher bank home loan then Noida Extension buyers..... and hence due to More home Loan it will effect the quality of life..... Less Loan means more happy life.... Udhari ka Time jitna kam ho utne aacha....

From this pov, live in rohtak instead of delhi, be a daily passenger as rohtak or even other towns further can be cheaper than delhi. Tell all south delhi guys to live in badarpur as it will be cheaper. Rather rent out your flat and live in jhuggis, udhari ki zindagi se wo better hai. Surprised by your filosofy !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu.svits
    Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Effect of NE started to see already... Today Most Hyped E-Way Company 3C Launched its new Society only at 3175 PSF RATE at Noida E-Way.... Even lower then new NE Societies Rate of Supertech.... Launching rate of 3175 PSF was even in Year 2006-2010 at Noida E-Way...

I think downward in rates has been started... SEE BELOW Today Ads of 3C and analyze...

/QUOTE]

To believe these prices on clp for 3 C , one has to be either very innocent or a big flower ( phool / fool ) ..lol/QUOTE]

To believe these prices on clp for 3 C , one has to be either very innocent or a big flower ( phool / fool ) ..lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    From this pov, live in rohtak instead of delhi, be a daily passenger as rohtak or even other towns further can be cheaper than delhi. Tell all south delhi guys to live in badarpur as it will be cheaper. Rather rent out your flat and live in jhuggis, udhari ki zindagi se wo better hai. Surprised by your filosofy !

I am also Surprised ;) , so as per you for better showing status all N-Eway , GGN "IT/BPO Guys" should take Flats only in South Delhi with 100% of his & his wife Salary at Home Loan of 50 Years :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karannoberoii

You seem somewhat furious.
    Just FYI, distance from delhi to rohtak is somehwhere 70 kms, while NE starts where noida ends. So, why r you comparing NE with Rohtak :bab (59):
    Bdarapur mei bhi insaan hi rahte haen..its not some jungle. Aur ye flat rent kar ke jhuggi mei rahne ki baat se to lagta hae ki you somehow are very angry with NE
    CommentQuote