Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

Last updated: April 3 2012
459 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

One thing is sure CR rates are not going to increase. crossing republic not good option for investment, its good for end users only at present.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chikoo View Post
      What is your perspective on its impact on CR rates in the short term? Despite the negatives on CR, I like the place and looking to buy a 2-3 BHK there. However, if the NE resolution leads to a short term price fall in CR, I would like to wait a little while for that to happen.

What would be your suggestion?
      i would rather think, the opening of NE would not make CR price to fall, inspite it will effect its sale volume due to poor infrastructure in CR. If we neglect the point of infrastructure then surely CR is the cheapest rtm option available.

Comment

crossing republic is very bad , i have a flat in Crossing repbilc taken three years back but no aprication . i am thinking of selling

Comment

Originally posted by pravenkumar View Post
          Price going to rise by 500 per sqft , i received a call from broker
          U mean to say noida ext to be priced at 3200rs to 3500rs?

Comment

amrapali and supertech have already appreciated the price list in november 11 to 2900 and 3000 but not to neglect the huge discounts they offer!

Comment

NE future

Excellent question on effect of NE on Noida and GN

There are two- three variable that will decide what kind of impact will be there

1. Barring exisitng NE buyers how soon will new buyers/investors start showing interest to buy in NE. coz earlier litigation might weigh them down.

2. If prices are increased in NE (all signs are they would be), will it still remain an attractive investment/end use destination. The USP of NE was cheapest alternative in NCR.

To instill that trust in endusers builders-state government will have to show some action on the ground. Either new infra announcement like metro or something substantial..

Letssee how things pan out in next 6 months-1 year.........But all said my best wishes to all exisitng NE buyers who have been thru hell for the past 8-9 months.

Comment

Impact of NE on CR

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                One thing is sure CR rates are not going to increase. crossing republic not good option for investment, its good for end users only at present.
                Yes, I am looking at it as I would like to shift there.

Comment

Originally posted by pravenkumar View Post
                  crossing republic is very bad , i have a flat in Crossing repbilc taken three years back but no aprication . i am thinking of selling
                  Let me know the Unit details, I might be interested in it.... hope you will not put to much appreciation on your booking rates.... as you already wrote -no appreciation in last 3 years.

Comment

i have taken at 1870 in crossing in 2008 and will be ready to sell around 2100 per ft

Area is 1270 Sq ft in main crossing repbic , it is on 4th floor

Comment

I am selling as three is 100% confirmation that Dumping ground is comming . need to sell asap so that i can purchase a good appatment in NE

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X