Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

Last updated: April 3 2012
459 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

All types of folks r there, it's one discreation whether to pay him/her attention or not
    Last edited March 27 2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
      The new metro route is going to help sector 75 and 119, 120 and 70 offcourse. Rest, all sectors (including 76, 77, 78) are almost equidistant from city centre and upcoming metro stations. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
      sorry to disagree...but from 76 sector, Noida City centre is 4.5-5 KM..but from new route nearest station would be at 2-2.5 km distance.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Get up. Stop sleeping.
        Jo soya wo khoya.
        will wake up in mid 2013 to book profits and reinvest

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
          will wake up in mid 2013 to book profits and reinvest

rohit
          Highly speculative. Keep dreaming.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Highly speculative. Keep dreaming.
            Cookie Bro let him, he is sleepy after all..

Comment

The new metro route is going to help sector 75 and 119, 120 and 70 offcourse. Rest, all sectors (including 76, 77, 78) are almost equidistant from city centre and upcoming metro stations. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
              It will also support Sector 121..... and make Metro more reachable for NE people.... who really want to use Metro for day-to-day activities. Good News!
              Metro getting more close to NE then GN via e-way.

Comment

Hi Ashish, the current distance from city centre to sector 76 is 2.6 kms. I just re-confirmed on google maps.

Originally posted by ashish199 View Post
                sorry to disagree...but from 76 sector, Noida City centre is 4.5-5 KM..but from new route nearest station would be at 2-2.5 km distance.

Comment

Hi Ashish, the current distance from city centre to sector 76 is 2.6 kms. I just re-confirmed on google maps.
                  ok....May be i am talking some long road....or i need to check ODOmeter of my car. :-)

Comment

Nishant Bro....I agree with you on this ..

However this might help the connecting road from 62 to 7X sectors getting better as currently its in poor shape.

Road within sector gonna be the same for long time due to very heavy construction in the area.
                    Rgds, Naveen

Comment

It does not matter to you who am I. What matter to you is that I have not invested in naharpaar and I will not invest in it in future.
                      Free advice: Better to stay away from Noida and G.Noida otherwise you will lose so called 7-8 times profits in naharpaar .

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                      who the heck are you to speak like this ? my post was for the mods not for you
                      Last edited March 27 2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X