Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

Last updated: April 3 2012
459 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Impact of NE opening up in APR'12 on new launches in Noida / Noida-EWay?

That what I said earlier that affordability is major factor. Distance from office, traffic all these are secondary things. If for anyone distance from office, traffic all these are primary factors then I am afraid that he is in wrong direction.

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post
    Coming back to the original topic, as I said in posted before that I will not post impact of NExtn on NExp.

But I do want to highlight the fact - the a difference between NExtn and NExp will only be there only and only if NExp attracts high paying jobs.

Else, low paid guys will simply travel for one more hour on good Noida roads for NExtn, GNoida, IP, CR or maybe even Neharpar. They are not likely to pay premium for NExp. Current difference of 1000-2000 will be remain for same class of society, but no more.

Comment

Well the fault was mine not of FieldWorker. I requested fellow members to enlighten me about the top MNCs in GGN. Sorry for the distraction.

Comment

It is OK. I hope now you are enlightened.

Cookie bhai distraction ke liye maaf kar do

Originally posted by soumik View Post
        Well the fault was mine not of FieldWorker. I requested fellow members to enlighten me about the top MNCs in GGN. Sorry for the distraction.

Comment

GGN is attractive to MNC's as its close to International Airport, we need to get an international Airport near N-eway....as BMW planned to attract big MNC's to this area.

Comment

There are no MNCs in Kaushambi, Vaishali and Indrapuram. Aur koi smooth drive bhi nahi hai... Still they are growing. Why?

It was due to affordability. Got the point or not?

Now Cookie please don't say that "How are you comparing Kaushambi, Vaishali and Indrapuram to N. Expway?".
            Last edited March 28 2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vijay.dhiman View Post
              There are no MNCs in Kaushambi, Vaishali and Indrapuram. Aur koi smooth drive bhi nahi hai... Still they are growing. Why?

It was due to affordability. Got the point or not?

Now Cookie please don't say that "How are you comparing Kaushambi, Vaishali and Indrapuram to N. Expway?".
              Do you really think Vaishali and Kaushmabi are affordable? Again I suggest you to do your Filed work. Raj Nagar and CR are affordable. Got it?
              do you know the rates of those areas?
              all Only because of Delhi minutes away.....nothing else.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by vijay.dhiman View Post
                I agree with FieldWorker.

Top-class IT and financial MNCs do not want to go in Noida.
                There was some movement from Gurgaon to Noida 5-6 years back but now it is being considered bad due to UP politics.

My company is looking for new office premise. I like noida/g.noida so I asked the from MD of Indian counterpart of my company -- is there any plan to move in noida or g.noida.

Mr MD promptly denied by saying that we are not fool. Look at the adobe, they are in noida for so many years and when they planned their extension they have to give a huge bribe for undesirable location. (Please note that Adobe wants new office in City Center area but could not succeed in it.) He also said that no directors want office in noida.
                couldn't agree more on this...i am working in leading IT company in Gurgaon...year back in a townhall,top notch person also gave similar answer when asked about expansion in Noida.

Comment

You are saying conflicting things in your statements.

Originally posted by ashish199 View Post
                  couldn't agree more on this...i am working in leading IT company in Gurgaon...year back in a townhall,top notch person also gave similar answer when asked about expansion in Noida.

Comment

Originally posted by ektasrv View Post
                    GGN is attractive to MNC's as its close to International Airport, we need to get an international Airport near N-eway....as BMW planned to attract big MNC's to this area.
                    Dear Sir, you are still missing the point.

Lets take Adobe case -

Adobe is an MNC, which established itself in Noida more than 10 years back. Adobe is a very high paying MNC, it's revenue of 4Billion USD for about 10000 employees is one of the best by any parameter. Adobe should have been the showcase MNC for Noida.

What really happened

1. For more than a decade it's black building stand alone in sprawling City Center.
                    2. Adobe India MD's son was kidnapped for ransom, during the time of last SP government time. Now this can happen anywhere or anytime in India. But for a high earning guy or a foreigner this is good enough reason not to look towards Noida. Moreover now SP is back.
                    3. It's a well known fact in MNC circles that Adobe tried to buy a plot next to it's current location. Size of plot can only be small by Noida standards, as even current strength of Adobe Noida cannot be more than 2000. Adobe had cash, it can pay, but cannot pay kickback, so no land for Adobe.
                    4. Adobe somehow managed to buy in Sector 132, halfway down the NExp, totally undesirable place for a cash rich company. So, Adobe is not coming to NExp but forced out to NExp.

This again may seem off topic, but the fact remains, Noida repulses high end companies, there seems no reason believe otherwise.

Comment

Were they not affordable in comparisons to others? It seems you are new in NCR

Raj Nagar and CR came very late.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      Do you really think Vaishali and Kaushmabi are affordable? Again I suggest you to do your Filed work. Raj Nagar and CR are affordable. Got it?
                      do you know the rates of those areas?
                      all Only because of Delhi minutes away.....nothing else.
                      Last edited March 28 2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X